gingernub progress

GingerNub

I got my Noogleberry the other day and started that night. I got the large domes and they seem to be just fine for me. I have room to grow, but get them to stay on.

I've cut up an old bra for holding the domes on somewhat.

Been doing 30 minute sessions with a 15 minute break in between. (useful for getting a snack and making sure I haven't over pumped).

I wear a 34 B bra. I would like something bigger. My goal is real cleavage between the breasts while wearing a bra. I want the sexy line. ;) Obviously our goals change over time.

I'm doing this in secret so if I see it's working (drastically) I'll tell my boyfriend and my less-endowed friends.

Attachments

• day1.jpg
    day1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 487
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 402

jnorton22002

Hi Ginger,

Welcome to the forum. seems to me you have nice breasts already dear. I'm sure, no I KNOW, with hard work, and staying with it,you will get to your goal

Hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

WOW GingerNub you already have beautiful breasts! But if your goal is to get bigger ones, then I am sure you're gonna achieve it with NB:)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!
Now the fun starts for you now that you have started using the system, (that we all enjoy).
It will take time and LOTS of it, BUT you will see results. The swelling will turn into real growth
With steady usage. Heat both before and during will help to keep suction & swelling.
Massage with lots of lotion before, and use lots before pumping to help keep the suction.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;) ;)

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)
You have nice breasts to start with and I'm sure they'll get better and better as you use NB.

J

Joan_CD

Hi and welcome! I definitely see nice swelling in your after pic. I bet you reach your goal and can then pass along the info to your friends. Good luck!

roadrashes

Hi. You do have really nice breasts to begin with.Like everyone else's recommendation heat, lotion and massage does help.Good luck in keeing it a secret from your boyfriend I keep it from my husband by planning ahead. I use the rope from my tie to keep them pushed together while I pump it helps to create clevage and bring them closer.Please keep us updated.

GingerNub

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and wisdom. I've lurked the form for a while and look forward to being a part of your community.

:p I will let you know when I spot the booby-fairy making her rounds!

mommytrina

Looks great gingernub!!! And hey if you see the booby fairy, will you send her my way when she's done with you?!!!? :D

GingerNub

It may just be my period, but I feel like this is working! They feel heavier, squishier and bouncy.

I'm on the pill. Can anyone tell me what day their boobs are the smallest when it comes to their cycle?

I really hope this is progress and not just my body doing what it always does. ???

Teeny Tiny

Congrats on joining the noogleberry family and welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll have great success in achieving your goals!

Normally right at the end to about a week after my period ends is when mine are at their smallest. Right now I'm a little less than a week from starting so they're beginning to swell and ache a bit which throws off how things are progressing until after it's gone, then I'll see where they are size wise when they're at their smallest again.

Hope that helps. ;) :D ;D

Your boobs look great even now! You can definitely see the swelling in your top pic. I didn't even start to see visible swelling til my 2nd month or something like that haha. Like you, I also want to get cleavage. We'll get there!

soonenough

Gingernub, you should change your name to gingerfull since yours certainly doesn't look like nubs. They are already full and dense, and I imagine, getting your goal size wouldn't be an impossibility but more of a question of when. I'll be so happy if I reach your size that way I can slack off and relax and take it easier. congrats!

morghyn

Growth wonderful my dear.
excellent for the first day.
to see results so I had to wait two months
good work
sofia

GingerNub

As an update they did get a little smaller after my period.
I've been consistently noogling at least once a day.
They appear to be the largest they have ever been.
Right now they are bigger than during my period.
I can't wait to see what they look like during my period this month. lol

They are filling the large domes more, but not all the way yet.
Should I wait until they are completely full to get new domes?

;D I remember the first day I couldn't get the darn domes on....

I'm so funny I've made a little time line!

Attachments

• timeline.jpg
    timeline.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 732

Strumpet

I love these time lines, but I can never seem to get the picture at a consistent angle. :p
You seem to have made a lot of progress in two weeks, they look a lot bigger! Grats on responding so quickly. :)