Girls, how many of you are able to use xl cups Noogleberry ???

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi all so far I know there are some guys using the xl cups but what about girls ??? if you are can you please tell us your under chest circumference, over bust measurement and bra cup size and if you use both noog cups at once or can only fit on one cup please ??? thankyou love jellydeee... ??? ??? ???

R

ronda93550

:) Morning I can use the large domes once I take of the medium ones thats because my breast are nice and ready for the XL cups. I wear them for and hour in the morning. I drive to work with the medium ones one so a better seal. and comfort.

T

tweety21ca

You wear them while driving to work? Make sure you don't get pulled over ;D The cop might think you're concealing weapons!

L

Louise1982

At least the cop will have better things to think about that writing the ticket - just point them at him, apologise and bat your eyelids!

J

jellyDeeeee

hi Rohnda , Im confused do you wear Large or extra large noogle berry ???? by the look of lack of responsr that size is not used much love jellydeee...

T

tweety21ca

Yeah, then you reach for your license and registration and break a seal making this huge farting noise!!! I've learned to stop reaching for stuff while wearing the NB and talking on the phone. :-[