gluing foams

ashley1986ann

I want to glue my foams to my cups because they are rolling up and not staying on the cups then I noogle. What is the best glue I should get?

soonenough

I don't glue my soft rings but if I do I will probably use silicon gel glue. But if I did that, I wonder how would I go about washing the rings? They do accumulate the lotion gunk and moisture from the cups.

KeiWish

I think that Teeny Tiny posted something about this in another thread about using hot glue because if it gets to the point that the glue wears through the soft rings from alot of use, then the glue will be less painful pressing against your rib cage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never tried to glue them on...

Teeny Tiny

Using a hot glue gun is the best method I've found, but you have to have the rings on in place and sort of peel the foam back and shoot the glue in, then press the foam back down so it makes a good air tight seal. As KeiWish stated, if the glue ends up becoming exposed to the skin it's a lot gentler on the skin than a lot of other glues, especially superglue. Never use superglue to glue them on, I made that mistake with my first set, didn't realize what was wrong until I had already done permanent damage to the skin around my breasts, I still have scars from that mistake. That and superglue is impossible to remove from the domes safely should you need to change the foam rings or choose to take them off all together. The hot glue makes a good seal, but with a little effort will peel right back off if/when you should need/want to remove it.

Hope this helps! ;)