Got Measured This Weekend

lexuswoman

Well, I happened to be at the mall this weekend so I stopped by Victoria's Secret to get measured. The lady asked me when was the last time I was measured and what size I wore. I told her I hadn't been measured in several years and I usually wore a 34C. She said I was a "loose" 34C, but that didn't seem right as I spill out over the cups of some of my 34C's, but she also said I could wear a 32D. I wanted to try on a 32D and a 34D, but it was Saturday afternoon and there were at least 10 people in line waiting to try on bras. They had a bunch of fitting rooms, but nobody was leaving. I finally put the bras back and left. I was very surprised that she said I could also wear 32D, I haven't lost any weight and didn't think that I was any smaller on the band size. But I was a bit disappointed when she said "loose" 34C, I was hoping she'd say "loose" 34D. But they measure you when you're wearing a bra and clothes and I think it compresses things a bit. I measured this morning after I got up and I was 38 inches across the bust.