Growth without swelling?

Boodles

Hi everyone

My DD hit her Noogling one month anniversary on Thursday and we checked her measurements. She was very unsure if she had changed at all because she said she could not see a difference. However she did say that they felt a little heavier and fuller and she is now filling her 34b bras in a similar way to the 32bs previously. The tape measure showed that around her nipples she had gone up from 36'' to 36.5'', and above (just above the nipple) from 35 to 35.5''. In contrast her under bust measurement has gone down by half an inch (she has been going to the gym very regularly so may be more toned). I realise that measuring ins never very precise but I am convinced that she has increased. Unfortunately she managed to delete her pre Noogling photos so nothing to compare with there :( She has so far filled the medium cups and is well on the way to filling the large.

However, she does not experience the post Noogle swelling yet that so many people talk of on this forum, and yet it still seems to be working. Has anybody else experienced this? We tried measuring both before and after Noogling and there is no real difference.
She is going to try some of the techniques that Anastasia recommended on another post to help with the swelling, but I was just wondered if anyone else had come across this and is the growth that she has gainled likely to be more permanent because it has been achieved in this way?

At the end of the day I guess as long as it is working it does not matter :)

jnorton22002

Hi boodles, you know, I think anytime there is growth that's great. I'm the same way in that, I have been trying to lose a little around the tummy and waist and my under measurement has gone down. My fullest part also has gone up 3/4 inch and above has gone up 1/2 inch. I very happy for DD and I'm praying this continues. I think (although I'm certainly not as versed as others, have to ask the question, how long is she noogling and is she doing it slowly? For myself, I have discovered that the slowler I do it, the better the swelling. If you wish, I have asked Lucy to post updates on my pictorial progress, I believe you will see more swelling than before. Have DD try doing it more slowly, and let's see if that helps. Hugs Joni. I'm sure others may have better ideas. :) :) :)

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Boodles, not everyone gets swelling, and some get small amounts of swelling, from what i know its because of the consistancy of the breasts, if they have dense tissue or high fat, if you have a high fat, then you will get good swelling if you have dense breast tissue then your swelling will be very small and not last long but you have a good chance of getting permanent growth as the breast tissue is stimulated more. Hope this helps.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Lily13

I don't really get the crazy swelling that most seem to get on here either, but I have also grown about ~1.5" on my bust. I figure it doesn't really matter too much as long as the bras are getting filled out more. :) The few weeks I got some nice swelling was when I added MSM. I had to discontinue it though.

Boodles

Thank you all :)

I guess as long as it is working then it is all good :) Nice to know that she is not the only one wo does not get the crazy swelling :)

Thanks again :)

Boodles

And Joni

I looked at your pics and all I can say is Wow!!

DD is Noogling once or twice (usually twice at the moment) a day for 1/2 - 3/4 hour at a time, very occasionally more.

Does this sound OK?

Thanks again :)

sofia1

not too much swelling here- maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch- either but i'm growing :) i do about two 45 min. sessions so that should be fine. i would try for more than 30 min as that extra 15 min seemed to make a difference. good luck to your daughter!

jnorton22002

Boodles, you really are a sweetheart. I still don't see all the growth, but then again this is about DD not me. Thanks so much Hugs Joni :-* :-*