HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
Hi everyone,

Just an update.... I had to stop noogling because currently I have no more privacy :-[ :'( The moment I stopped my breast deflated a little and it took a few months to get to my normal 33 inches. I had to top due to me sharing a room. Even tho my mother knows that I have a noogleberry I still wouldn't do it in front of her ???. I will try to sneak a noogle a day but I think I'm going to invest in Ainterol PM cream or spray.

Has anyone else been using the cream or spray??? .... and have you experienced any results??? Even tho Matt advised to do my research and proceed with caution ....still intimidated that i may take too much or too little.!!!

I will post pictures of how far I got when I was noogling

Attachments

• IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1557.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 818
  • IMG_1828.jpg
    IMG_1828.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 1,189
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 4,257

Anastasia916

So you have no alone time at all? Like she's always in the room? Does she work? Take long showers? Etc. If so I would use that time to Noogle. Even if it's only 30 min that's good. Or you could noogle in the shower or bath, plenty of others do that. As far as PM cream, I used the one from Ainterol for a little while, I wasn't too consistent due to a hectic work schedule and whatnot but it seemed to work well. I think my boobs have grown all their going to haha so I'm probably not the best tester for it since I had already grown quite a bit before using it. I know plenty of others have seen nice results with it. But also you could massage during your bath or shower also massaging really helps. I always massaged before noogling. HTH and good luck!

smallish1982

I don't know if if this helps but I have been using it for a few weeks. I use the ultimate PM spray from ainterol. I wasn't sure if it was doing anything but I ran out of PM pills a week ago and It has been almost 2 days since I last noogled but I have still been spraying and currently my breasts are tingly. I'm pretty sure it is from the spray because I'm taking nothing else right now and I haven't noogled. Not sure how much it is doing but if my breasts are reacting this way it must be doing something. I hope that helps.

SultryDiva

Thanks for your replies guys....

@Anastasia916.... When I say no privacy/alone time I mean none :-[ :-\ she does work and leave early but then my aunt is always around... if it was just me and my mom ....ohhhh noogle for hours on end... but nope.... I will try to start sneak googling and see where it gets me... I received my Ainterol spray today so I'm super hype to start using it and googling at the same time... Im waiting to be dazzled ::) ;D but i will take your advice about massage in the shower even tho i do it after my shower.

@smallish1982... It did help thank you for sharing and thats great news for you... hopefully some growth will appear visible in the next upcoming weeks for you. I will try my best to googling along with the spray I believe I should get great results

Since I have gotten past my shy "I don't want to put any pictures up stage" I will be documenting and posting when I can of visible results and of course you already saw the pictures in this link of where I started from. TTYL HN

SultryDiva :-*

Anastasia916

You can never over massage lol I massage in the shower and before noogling. The heat from the water and whatnot helps with blood circulation and enhances the massage, I just lather up with my shower gel and do it for a few min. Also I love the chi massage technique.

SultryDiva

@Anatasia916 ... massaging is the key I know but never thought about doing it in the shower ... thanks ;D I want to try the chi massages but I get tired of rotating at 20 so I can't imagine 360 :-\ :eek:.... BUT I WAS ABLE TO NOOGLE IN SECRET FOR AN HOUR ;D ;D ;D TONIGHT and I started using the Ainterol spray as well..... my plan is spray and massage my breast in the mornings and do it again in the night before I noogle... Ran into some trouble tonight tho for the first time ... I over pumped :'( :'( :'( :-[

The first picture are results from my noogle session tonight :eek: ;D

The second picture is results from me over pumping :'( :'( :-[

May have to skip a few nights of noogling til my breast clear up but I will massage with the Ainterol Spray... Need a oil to apply on top of the Ainterol Spray any suggestions????

Attachments

• IMG_2444.jpg
    IMG_2444.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,498
  • IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 720

evil alex

i have the same problem with my roommates in college.what i do is noogle one breast at a time and hold the air from the other tube with a bobby pin. if i lay on my side and "nap" its not even noticeable. I really feel your pain :(

lexuswoman

Hi Sultry Diva,

Wow, your pics look awesome! Just wondering, could you noogle right before bedtime when its lights out? That way nobody would be able to see? Or even do it while you're getting ready in the morning with the bathroom door shut?

Hope you can find some noogle time, and you can keep the growth you've gained. But at least using the PM should help you maintain. Good luck!

Lex' :)

SultryDiva

Hi guys sorry for the late responses but I have stopped noogling for a little bit in order for the blisters from my over pumping to clear up, I now realize that it was due to me not using enough lotion on my breast before noogling. I should be starting again next week ;D but still using my PM spray.

@Cookiesnmilk I certainly did have a good session. I was shocked but it kinda didn't last for more than 4 hours.

@evil alex :-[ hate not having privacy but that's not such a bad idea if I am able to try it ill see how it works out. Just feel more pressure when I'm lying down.

@Lexuswomen wow thank you for the compliment and yes I have tried to noogle with lights out and I did succeed and will start to do it more often but mornings are out of the question for me since I wake up at 5am and have to be on the move at a certain time and also share a bathroom with people who gets ready to leave the same time as me :-\ :( but ill find a perfect way and try to stick to it.

Thanks guys for all your feedback ;)

Good Luck and Happy Noogling to all ;D

universallove

my opinion on ainterol atomiser, given ive been using it a couple of month- i think its super strong and gives fast and amazing results. But im pretty sure its been giving me some hormonal issues. I started getting headaches and shedding too much hair after my period. I was using alot though, its amazing and addictive stuff! Just be careful with the dose cause i think it s very very strong. im currrently on one squirt, once every two days! I feel its still helpingg my results along tho. maybe you could try one squirt a day and see how you go

SultryDiva

Wow universallove I'm sorry it's causing all those problems... which one are you using? I have the 10 (ten)...

Even though I rarely get to do it I do two squirts on each breast twice a day and the only thing I noticed would be the burning pain sensation in some areas of my breast but on most days due to lack of privacy and time I will only get to do it once a day and I'm lucky if I get to noogling after applying it.

My breast does seem a little fuller but has not grown in size but I will still wait and see because I'm on my period so my body is retaining water... So i'll see if they deflate back down to my starting size.

HN
SultryDiva:-*

universallove

i have the 20% one- which i think is the strongest. i didnt notice any headaches or anything till many weeks after i started it, so be on the look out for anything like that! my guess is its the strongest topical pm out there. good luck! i have trouble finding the right environment to noogle right now too. im travelling overseas. I often dont have time or privacy to noogle- i often share a room with someone too.. my solution is to put the cups on before bed and sleep with them, and also cut my morning noogle. But yeah there are times when i dont even have the privacy to get from the bathroom to my bed with them on, or to put them on while in bed (sometimes i put them on once the lights are out- im a pro at it now a days i can do it under the worst conditions!) My results have still been coming, and the results are worth the trouble.

rachel

SultryDiva said:
@Anatasia916 ... massaging is the key I know but never thought about doing it in the shower ... thanks ;D I want to try the chi massages but I get tired of rotating at 20 so I can't imagine 360 :-\ :eek:.... BUT I WAS ABLE TO NOOGLE IN SECRET FOR AN HOUR ;D ;D ;D TONIGHT and I started using the Ainterol spray as well..... my plan is spray and massage my breast in the mornings and do it again in the night before I noogle... Ran into some trouble tonight tho for the first time ... I over pumped :'( :'( :'( :-[

The first picture are results from my noogle session tonight :eek: ;D

The second picture is results from me over pumping :'( :'( :-[

May have to skip a few nights of noogling til my breast clear up but I will massage with the Ainterol Spray... Need a oil to apply on top of the Ainterol Spray any suggestions????

[hi im not sure which sprey you guys have been using but all i have been using to prep breast is simple sex lube, i know its sounds strange but i find it eases the breast into the cup with each suction made. Less chance of blistering or hot spots. I also once fully pumped i tense both breasts at the same time at second intervals and then relaxe and pump more, repeating this process to a maximum of 30 tenses between pumps. This may help you i dont know i hope it does take care and good luck xx]

oodellaly

Hi Rachel, thanks for the info about the lube. I had asked the same question here about what lubrication to use together with the PM Atomizer spray but haven't gotten any responses :-\:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4294.0

Anyway, do you think that using the lube will interfere with the absorption of the PM spray? It's something I've been wondering about when putting on lotions for Noogling after using the spray. The PM spray is so expensive, I wouldn't want to mess with its effectiveness! I actually haven't been massaging as much because of this and I really want to know once and for all what the best thing to use for lubrication with it is.