HappyFunSaks Stats

HappyFunSaks

I decided to try the Noogleberry as an almost last ditch effort to regain my pre-breastfeeding boobs, which were full 34C's. After breastfeeding my last child, granted there are only two, my boobs are no longer happy fun sacks, just droopy, saggy bags of no fun :'(
Here are my stat now (well before I rec'd my NB, so 2 weeks ago):

32yrs old
140-145lbs
over 34"
bust 35"
under 29"
2 kids (1 breastfed)
GOAL full 34C

I must confess, I really hate them, the areolas are huge, I do mean HUGE, and there is absolutely no up top tissue which equals no cleavage. So I wear padded and and push ups, which eventually stops working because they eventually sink down into the cup and look late deflating, leaking water balloons!! :-\
The left one is also smaller than the right. I have tried herbs, extracts, teas, lotions, and half ass attempts at massage. I even started BC just recently to try to gain some fullness, Lol, down the road I will be trying aguaje and chest excercise, which I sometimes do. If all else fails, I want to try the body fat transfer.

Momof5

Hope your noogling is going well! I think if there's hope to regain what we lost when we became mothers, NB is it.

And I LOVE your name! ;D

hopefulgal

Your stats sound a lot like mine! I too breastfed, all 3 of my kids, and totally relate to the small upper portion of breast tissue. I have looked into the fat transfer procedure too, it sounds kind of scary to me. I don't trust that it would last. I wish you luck on your noogling. :) I have been at it a while now, and the swelling is great, if only I could retain it all day!

HappyFunSaks

I plan on resuming the noogling, I haven't since my BF has been laid off. Too embarassing laying around with the domes on. I never did get any noticable swelling. I have been massaging them and taking SP and EPO, but I don't feel like it working. It's only been about 3 weeks though. In another week or two, I'm going to add Fenugreek pills. As soon as the BF goes back to work, I will start noogling again.

HappyFunSaks

I still have not resumed noogling, but I am doing a lot of massaging with an oil blend, working out and taking BC, EPO, fish oil and mutli-vitamin. On the 22nd, I ordered myself some Megabust, it claims to do the following:
•Help to increase Natural Breast Enlargement in fullness, firmness and size.
•Help to increase a females libido. (sex drive)
•Help to increase a females ability to more easily achieve an enhanced climax.
I bought 3 bottles for $65. I stopped taking the SP because I didn't want it to interfere with the results and it's one of the ingredients, as I am participating in a 3 month study. If this works AT ALL, then I want to add Maca, I have a nice butt now, but my boyfriend really likes the rear ends. I'm going to measure and take some pics before I start taking the Megabust. I still plan on using my oil blend and adding some EO to it. I do have some booby pain which the massage really helps. I feel like I have gained a little fullness, but it's probably from the BC.

HappyFunSaks

Re: HappyFunSaks Stats No PICS from me

I was all set to finally post some pics that I have until I looked at the most recent ones. I was a little excited cause I measured this morning and seen a little improvement, bust used to be 35" now 35.5", which I could see in the mirror, especially my left breast. There used to be an indent near the inner part, close to the breast bone. It was very noticable, and I could feel there was not much tissue under there. That has filled in, most likely because of the BC. Well, I looked at the pics from this morning and the left boob is looking even smaller :'(
I'm like WTF!!!! :mad:
I am going to start my noogling again, stop massaging my right breast, and work the right pec muscle harder, too possibly get more lift to make it appear the same size as the left. Totally frustrating :( ??? :-[

HappyFunSaks

Well, Megabust, was a BUST. I ordered Ultra Breast on the 18th and got it in the mail on the 23rd!! So excited!! I am going to remeasure cause I'm not sure if I did it right the first time, but I have been wearing a 34C my entire adult life, even after the birth of my 1st, I went to get sized at VS and it was the same so, I'm just gonna stick with that size.
After starting BC back in October I started to feel some difference in my breast and finally got that check out a couple of weeks ago, Cysts. So, after getting the go ahead from the mammo and ultrasound, I decided to buy 3 mo of the UB pills. I bought from Medplex, for $55.95, free shipping!! I am going out today to get some protein, my BF drinks them regularly so I better get my own. I will probably only be able to noogle for 30mins, BF is laid off AGAIN, damn him!! He needs to get a new JOB!! Anyways, I am trying to up my water intake, to half my body weight, that's gonna be a challenge in itself. I will post a pic in bra that I used to be able to fill.
I bought raw powdered Maca, to compliment my workouts, taking about 1-2 tbsp per day and it was terrible. For one, it stinks, # 2 it's gross, must drink it with some sort of juice. DO NOT TRY TO ADD IT TO YOUR FOOD!!! #3 I was terribly tired all the time, #4 I started to break out, which the BC had smoothed out. #5 the worst, I GAINED weight. Just to finish off the box I take it with juice before and after lifting weights. When I am done with the powder, I am going to try the gelatinized pills.

HappyFunSaks

I have realized that I have almost no feeling in my boobs. I have started pinching them or trying to stimulate them and I feel nothing :(
I've only been able to pump for 1/2 hour, my boyfriend really needs to get his ass back to work, he was the reason I stopped in the first place. Here is a pic in a bra that I used to over flow in.

HappyFunSaks

My BF would kill me for doing this, but I'm doing it for the both of us. I'm extremely disappointed with my boobs even tho he says he likes them. Ive been having that "let down" feeling all morning , like I'm breastfeeding again! Let me try again with these pics.

Matt B

There they are! The pics came through and they don't look as bad as you described from what I can see.Give them a couple of weeks,and you will be posting more!! ;)

Happy noogling,Matt

HappyFunSaks

I have had my first success I believe! I snoogled for the first time and got some swelling that I could actually see. I finished my 1st btl of UB with no change, I will add kelp to see if that makes a difference. I am also on my last week of BC.

I measured myself at work and my bust was only 35" and 30" under. Here are my snoogling results, the last pic I am pointing at my smaller left breast.

Attachments

• IMG_20120624_085518.jpg
    IMG_20120624_085518.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20120624_085737.jpg
    IMG_20120624_085737.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20120624_085622.jpg
    IMG_20120624_085622.jpg
    698.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20120624_085704.jpg
    IMG_20120624_085704.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20120624_085829.jpg
    IMG_20120624_085829.jpg
    709.5 KB · Views: 16

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
Hello, your pictures show some progress but please be patient. This is a VERY slow process and the results can be very rewarding. I've been "Pumping" for over 13 years and have an impressive set of orbs as my reward. PATIENCE HUN.

Matt B

Hi HFS, You wont have to wait 13 years,it just takes us guys longer.LOL! Besides,the pics look great like I said.

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
I'm a full time DD and after my short morning session, I fill my 40DDD. Yes, 13 years is a long time but I've been a D cup for at least 10 or 11 of those years. Still may be considered a long time but when you consider I started as a Flat Chested MALE, it's really all about patience and what you want and are willing to to do to get it.

HappyFunSaks

I've been very aware if my boobs today!! Does that mean they're growing?! I sure hope so, I'm giving this BO another 2-3 mo then I'm moving on to something else. I think it's time to buy the XL cups. I have pretty much always filled the larges without any swell.

HappyFunSaks

Sorry for the super late reply,i only have the larges. I was thinking about using them for snoogling. I'm real sick of taking all these pills.thinking of laying off for a while