has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

DivaZ

I was a very flat Kiera Knightly 34AA, I even get told I look just like her! I came across a herb called peraria mirifica breast enhancement and started taking it about a year ago. I grew a full cup size and the growth has been permanent, it says that if you are consistent at message than you will have even better results! of course I haven't been the perfect candidate but I tried:( I did some more research and found that you need blood flo to the breast tissue in order for the herb to work, so I started to look for a bra that would message so I could cut the time in half, through my searching I found the noogleberry, I diligently researched the sit and loved all the progress it's had with the women brave enough to post and share pictures!! i ordered right away and have started noogling! it's been kinda hard to start out but am getting the hang of it. the best part is I have nice swelling and the herb seems to be kicking inn as I am more sore than before and am feeling fuller. I use the PM herbs right along with my noogling and it feels like things are taking off. I always had such a low self esteem and never felt very womanly because of my small breasts but I am so happy to find I am not the only one:) I need support and advice for starting my noogling. So any advice would be most welcome...also I am not sure but I think I gave my self a few hickeys maybe from noogling to hard? they look like red dots all over. are they going to leave?

Lory

Hello! I know what you mean with the Kiera Knightly boobs. I'm almost completely flat but after using the medium set I think I'm actually a B now. (I was A/B before) It's awesome that you gained a full cup size and it lasted forever! I so want to try PM now.

I'm still pretty new here too, so I can't answer the PM question, but I do know that the red dots go away pretty fast. They are basically like hickeys, so it might take a couple days but they'll leave. And yes, I think it does mean you're doing it too hard... I get them when I snoogle (noogle while I sleep) because I can't feel how hard the suction is. Your boobs should be a bright pinkish color when you noogle, but not purple, or so I've read around here.

As for advice... you probably know that you need a really good lotion or moisturizer to help you noogle. I use organic coconut oil... it doesn't feel as heavy as a lot of lotions did to me. It's great for your skin, great for your hair, and great as any kind of lube! It's solid at room temperature but melts on your skin. One 54 oz jar lasts about 3-4 months if you noogle every day. This is the one I got: http://nutiva.com/products/coconut-oil-organic-benefits-nutiva/ I can't tell how much it helps but I massage it in for a few minutes before I start with the suction.

DivaZ

I sure am glad one person replied:) it's nice to know some one else that has the same struggle as I do. I wanted to share the web site that I got my pm from, you will love it! it's called BellasBeautifullBust.com they also have before and after pictures of girls that are using PM. I hope this helps if you are serious about PM ;) Let me know if you looked into that sight and what you think. Also I want to share with you that I am not brave enough to post pictures! what about you?

Lory

I like the website! It looks legit and everything and the containers are so cute. If it got you a cup size larger then it's worth the cost, but I'm mainly sticking to nooglberry for now, not just for money reasons but because I'm also on birth control and I don't know how the hormones would interact, plus I sometimes take a prescription that I can't mix herbs with. :-\ But I'm glad what you tried worked for you! It's encouraging that the main ingredient in their cream is organic coconut oil. Now I know I'm not the first to think of it, hehe. ;)

I was hesitant to post pictures too, but then I realized the only reason I'm trying this is because other people were brave enough to post theirs, so I took some. That was a year ago. Now that I ordered my large cups I think I'll update in a month or two. If you choose to take pics, then you could always wear a bikini top or even a shirt as long as it shows the shape, light a tight t-shirt, but it's totally up to you. :) If you have your own computer then you could take them just for yourself and keep it private so you can compare the before and after.

Here's my boobs a year ago: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3041.msg32518.html#msg32518 Like I said, I haven't taken new pics since but someone recently asked me if I've been using a breast pump so... I must have improved a little!

DivaZ

I am happy you looked into it :) I am currently noogling with the body butter from the web site and it's really amazing! I don't know if you read very much about the cream but I found that just rubbing the it on your breasts can increase the size because it contains the PM herb and it draws blood flow into the tissues. So you could actually order the cream and try it, that way you can try Pm and not have it interrupt your birth control. Your pictures look so nice! I don't even come near to your before size :( if I did I would be super content. It would be encouraging to see your progress though :) I need encouraging! so your already getting into the large cups? and you say it's only been two months? if thats the case, WOW! I am happy for you...as for me taking pictures, I did do some before pictures from a year ago before I started PM, and my progress looks great, but it's just not as fast as I wanted so now that I am noogling I hope for quicker results, I started noogling last week and I did take some recent pictures before noogling and actually do keep them in a folder on my computer for my own personal reassurance ;) I also want to ask you how long and how often do you noogle each day?

Lory

Well I noogled every night for almost 2 months straight, but I can't say how long the cups actually stayed on because I often woke up with them off... only sometimes would I wake up in the morning with them still attached, about 6 hours later. I would say on average 2 hours every night, and sometimes I'd put them on and watch TV for an hour before bed too. I think I should have ordered large domes to begin with because I filled the others too fast, it only took about an inch and a half or so to reach the end of the dome! So I'm not saying I grew a bunch in just a month, but they do feel different.

Mine are tiny! It won't take long for you to get there. They still look like mosquito bites to me, just better shaped now than before.

I wish they had free samples! So you said the cream worked before you even started noogling? How much do you use?

nicky88

Hi Diva and CookieBunny, been reading your posts and thought i'd write to you girls, im very similiar to you both i think, i am very small, started off a 34aa but now am a full 32a, have been very inconsistent with noogling but have still seen some results, my bf brought me the noogleberry and did the research as he knew how unhappy i woz. Tried all sorts of pills in the beginning but soon found out i couldnt handle the gelatine in the capsules (as hav probs with my stomach) have set my self a target of 100 hours to see if i get results, have been noogling almost every day for the last month (an hr to an hr and a half every day) and think ive seen results, once ive hit 30 hrs my bf is buying me the large domes! :D am up to 27 hours now! i have been looking into herbs again as i think i need more than noogling, i came across pm the other nite, diva you seem to have had amazin results from just pm alone! u really make me want to try it, was wondering if any of you girls are on contraception? if so is it safe to take pm with it? Ive recently had the hormonal coil fitted and wonder if it will be ok, am thinking of taking msm as well as loadz of girls on here have said it works? getting quite desperate now as im still very unhappy and unsure any of this will even work for me :( you both seem to be getting on with your journey's really well! well done! Im thinking of posting pic's? but it is scary!! Diva i also get red dots now and again, think it is overpumping (were too eager!) i have tried to ease off now and am not getting them, they do usually fade after a couple of days though. I use a regular moisturiser whilst noogling and loadz of it! just vaseline, am looking for a better lotion to be honest, have you found the pm cream working? its so expensive for the amount you get though!! do you really believe that pm worked for you??? really need something to give me that gives me that extra boost! wish you both the best of luck and hope we can encourage each other in our journeys
noogle love! xx

K

KittyKat

I think you would get more responses if you hadn't put this in the picture gallery section.

DivaZ

Cookie bunny and Nicky90, yes I really do think the PM cream is working for me and I use it all over my breasts before I noogle and then I put a line of it around the domes before I noogle which seems to work really well for me. I like the idea to sleep with them on hmmm I just might try that:) Nicky90 you should also go to bellasbeautifullbust.com and check out the before and after pictures, you won't be disappointed ;) I think it has worked well for me and I still take it as for birth control, I am not sure but have heard you can take it while on, I am not on bC but I am sure the web site can fill you in on it:) keep updated glad to hear from ya;)

nicky88

Glad the cream is working, are you taking the capsules as well? had a look at the websites, does look good but im in the UK and getting it transported will be too pricey, there is a UK website but not too sure. I can't have the tablets as can't have gelatine as i have probs with my stomach :( really want to get on pm but don't feel i know enough about it, it says you have to take it at certain times of the month and your cycle which is really confusing as I don't have periods anymore :-\ not sure if it's for me which is a shame, am goin 2 contact the UK site and see what they suggest. Am thinking of posting pic's soon but am a lil scared! want to get some results first i think. Hope you continue to get good results and stay motivated with noogling! :D xx

DivaZ

Nicky88, i don't take the capsules at all, I actually ordered the powder, I take a scoop twice a day and I don't ever stop. it took my body a few months to regulate, but after it did I am emotionally more stable than ever before and I never get pimples like I use to. my body has become more shapely and I can't believe how nicer and womanly it made my breasts! i hope you can try it, I think it's worth it:) plus what do you have to lose? I have researched it and found that bellas is the purest form of PM, trust me I didn't want to put it into my body unless I knew it was the best! keep me informed and if you do end up taking it I am sure I could answer any side effects to whatever it would take for you to regulate to it:)

hopefulgal

It sounds like you are getting really great progress :eek: congrats to you! I have tried ainterol PM capsules. I recently stopped taking them. I think I got more cellulite and am wondering if it was from those pills? ??? Has anyone else experienced this from PM? I also have looked into the Bellas site for PM. I was really curious to try it, sounds like its doing good things for you. Was it pretty recent you ordered from there? The site didn't look very updated to me so I was kinda skeptical. Any advice or help you have on this is appreciated ;D

DivaZ

hopefulgal, I actually ordered the bellas pm over a year ago and haven't been off of it since, I noticed that i feel better when I take it because it balances my hormones, so even if it didn't make my boobs grow I would take it, but it does make them grow so it's definitely a winner! I agree on the updating bella's web, she really should, I have had really good conversations with her thought her email you can get it from her web site and she is really informative you should email her:) I hope you get the answers your looking fo,r diva

Gorgeousgirl5

I've read about pm but I don't want to try it right now. I'm scared it will increase my estrogen levels much and I'm also on birth control so I don't want anything to throw that off.

chocogirl

Diva how long did it take you to see some growth with PM? I have been taking PM for 2 months(only 15days every month) but I haven t seen or felt anything.
Should I be patient or try something else?I am an A -or very flat B. My breasts are not wide at all but they protrude forward at the bottom.
I want to try noogleberry but I have to wait 6months until macrolane wears off.

xoxojenny

chocogirl said:
Diva how long did it take you to see some growth with PM? I have been taking PM for 2 months(only 15days every month) but I haven t seen or felt anything.
Should I be patient or try something else?I am an A -or very flat B. My breasts are not wide at all but they protrude forward at the bottom.
I want to try noogleberry but I have to wait 6months until macrolane wears off.

2 months is not enough to determine if it is effective. Something I picked up on Breast Nexus (NBE forums) is that you should stick to a program for at least 6 months. Everyone grows at different rates.

hopefulgal

Diva thanks for the info on Bellas PM. Its good to know you had contact with her, and a year ago is not too long so I may just have to give it a try.

DivaZ

choco girl, I took the herb pm for about six months before I saw any growth, but you have to understand that if you don't message every day your body wont know where to send the herb, if there is blood flo than thats where your body knows where to send it. This is the reason I got the noogleberry, to promote more blood flo to my breasts so I dont have to sit there and massage! it really gets tiring. I hope you get the same results I have:) I take it twice a day every day even if my period is out of wack here and there, it really isn't though, it starts every month even if I am taking pm every day, I am not a dr so you have to find what works best for your body. take care and good luck! Diva

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi just wanted to give my input i am a crossdresser and have been using PM for around 4 years at first i did not think it was working but after a few months i felt the swelling and tingle in my nipples it felt like there was a hard ball just around there and was a little sore but continued and a few weeks later then the swelling around breasts started you can feel the fullness i only started using Noogle pump about 1 year ago and have found my breasts have really taken off i got my PM from http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspuerariamirifica500mg300caps-p-47.html ,,i use the powder one teaspoon morning and night hope this helps.

Attachments

• 2011 - 3.JPG
    2011 - 3.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 80

DivaZ

chocogirl, I take pm twice a day and don't take breaks, it just works best for my body, I started noticing results about 4 months in but I was a very consistent messages! you have to get the blood flowing to your breasts to see any results! it's the reason I started noogling :) I hated having to message with my hands on a regular basis, so I started researching for a way to get blood flowing to the tissue with out over exerting my self physically, but now I am a regular noogler and I have way faster results than ever before! I started out a very flat AAA only nipples, and now I am a nice full A! and I swell to a C with noogler, it's my goal to stay at a c. I also try to take the best pm I could find, and after looking so long I finally found a genuine sit called bellasbeautifullbust.com you should check it out:) I hope you can get your noogler soon...as it is so important to get that blood flow in the right place! Diva