Has anybody used Wonderup?

Boodles

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has used Wonderup? I cannot find anyone other than on their own forum (which does appear genuine I must admit) that has actually used it. I have read several comments saying that it seems to be one of the most reputable herbal supliments but it is all a little vague. I have e mailed them with lots of questions and I must admit they have been brilliant at giving me very quick and in depth answers, so that is positive. I like the fact that they are in the UK as well. They say that it has been tested on 17 year olds, so should be OK for DD. They also say it is fine with the contraceptive pill. But it is not cheap so I would like to know if anyone can give me any unbiased insight?

Many thanks :)

32DoubleDz

I myself havent tried WU due to the steep price but a friend on another forum said she used it and it worked for her. I cant remember how many cups increase, I dont think much tho, and I also cant remember how long she was using it. Maybe 3-6 months. She stopped using due to the price as well tho and is now getting great results from something else cheaper. Btwy can I ask u what does DD mean? Ive seen it another post of yours.. Daughter something? :-*

Boodles

Hi Double Dz

Thanks for your reply - interesting :) May I ask what the other cheaper product is?

DD means 'Dear Daughter'. On another forum I used to post on it was used all the time (DD, DH, DS - you get the idea :) ) and I assumed it was universal but maybe not :)

32DoubleDz

Sure the other product she began using is GLC (Girls Love Curves). It was being mentioned on another thread. the forum is girlslovecurves.lefora.com. the girl i am talking about you can see her pics in the before and after section and her name is kimsbod. i dont really go on that forum anymore because GLC did not work for me at all. im not sure if kimsbod still goes on anymore either. but if u send her a pm i am sure she would respond back to u. im pretty sure she used wonderup, then other herbs and supplements and then tried GLC. i dont think GLC was directly after Wonderup but u can ask her for more clarity. the creator of GLC used wonderup as well. cant remember her name on the forum right now but she starts all the threads so im sure you'll be able to figure it out. i believe she had results as well although minimal. then she created GLC. shes realllllllly nice so if u ask her questions she will happily respond. although she might respond really late. I just re read your first post and I didnt even know Wonderup had their own forum, interesting.
ooh ok so thats whats DD, DS, DH means! Ive seen that on a disney forum but I thought it meant Disney Daughter, Disney Son, etc. until I seen it here. Then I thought waaaait a minute, NB has nothing to do with Disney so why would that be on this forum? LOL thanks for the clarification. thats very nice of you to help your daughter with her growth journey. i wish i could have had a supportive parent growing up! :-*

Boodles

Thank you DoubleDz

I have had a look at GLC but the trouble is she is not thin. She is not fat either (5'6" and 140lb) but she would not want to put on weight anywhere else. She always says that if she was thinner everywhere else then she would not mind her boobs being small but feels she is out of proportion. She is happy with the rest of her body in the main (moans a little about her tummy but nothing more than the norm!), and has quite a curvy figure everywhere else, but just wants her boobs to catch up!

Thank you so much for the info though - makes me wonder how Wonderup can claim not to make you gain weight anywhere other than in your boobs wheras GLC claims that it enhances your bum too. I guess it is the exact mixture of herbs they each use ...

Thank you again :)

0xducesax0

Hello :)

I used wonderup for about 4-5 months and didn't see any growth. However, I do like the wonderup cream and I use it before noogling.
I just gave up on pills ages ago and I think noogling is the way forward!
xx elena