has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

Gigi1231

So ive been using these cups for about three now, and i took about a month off because my schedule became hectic with full time work and full time school, i noticed i couldnt go as far in the cups but now im back to where i was

question is- has anyone filled these babies up?? It seems nearly impossible!!

I have attached a pic of me after half an hour lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 538

NadiOne

Not me not yet. I remeber when I first got the XLs I thought I would never fill them, since I've been able to get past the markings on the side (75% filled) so there is light at the end of the tunnel, but no cigar yet.

BustyBabe

Try doing it on your back, it'll feel even more impossible then :p.

I'm ok with it, I'd rather not have to upgrade domes all of the time. I'll be happy as long as I keep seeing results ;D.

But I haven't really heard of that many members who've went past XL cups. I remember one member, a male, actually even outgrew the XXL cups! So it's a lot easier if you're starting with a very wide chest.

The only other females I recall using XXL's have really huge chest sizes...like E cups and up with a high band size. And I think those people have wider chests than normal too (as in, not super petite).

BustyBabe

I think it's been at least 6 months, but I always do it on my back since I'm trying to correct my shape. I'm a 36C.

boobquest2012

It can take very long to fill the XL's, I've seen only a few get that far. I started with L's and only outgrew them after about six months. I swap between CLs and XLs and I'm getting about 2/3 to 3/4 in the CL's right now and about just over the 3inch mark in the XLs

Gigi1231

i bought my cups on ebay and they dont have the inches on the side however i do see a difference from when i started as well as the way my bras fit, what size are you boobquest and how tall are you?

boobquest2012

Hey Gigi,

I'm between a 32C and D right now. I'm 5'2" so I don't have a really wide chest, but my boobies are really full so it works out okay. I haven't really gotten any growth in a long time now though. I took a break for about 3 weeks or so and just started noogling again a week ago. I'm hoping to get some growth again this time around.

Gigi1231

how long havent you gotten growth in? I think you will this time around, I took a month break and noticed some growth, im really hoping i can fill these cups but im not noticing the cups getting fuller haha

NadiOne

I know how frustrating it is to feel like your not making any progress in the cups. I've gone backwards a few times. Breaks are good!

Gigi1231

oh thats great news double! sometimes i wonder im just getting bigger cuz im gaining weight lol im nearing 28 and noticing a big change in my metabolism

Cuprunnethover

BustyBabe said:
I think it's been at least 6 months, but I always do it on my back since I'm trying to correct my shape. I'm a 36C.

Hi Bustybabe! What shape aspect are you manipulating by Noogling on your back?

Thank you! CRO

BustyBabe

Noogling on your back is supposed to help with roundness. My boobs are normally pointy...if I noogle in any other position, the pointy shape gets really exacerbated :eek:. Doing it on my back, they definitely look rounder after.

Cuprunnethover

Oh, thank you! Never knew that. Gonna try! :)

Do you get them into the cups first then lie down, or is the point to pump them into the cups from the supine position?

CRO

Brenna Harkins

Hi I know this is on extra large domos but I haven't been able to fill the large ones and wanted to know how long it took for some of you too