has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

BustyBabe

CupRunnethOver said:
Oh, thank you! Never knew that. Gonna try! :)

Do you get them into the cups first then lie down, or is the point to pump them into the cups from the supine position?

CRO

I get them into the cups first, but I don't apply any suction until I'm lying down. I think your breasts end up the same way they would if you cupped them lying down instead, but I find it easier to do it that way.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi - I've just bought the Extra Large cups - they are really big aren't they! the large ones were hurting my breasts - they were so tight around the base, these fit better - but there is a very long way until I fill them up.

Does anyone know what size we would have to grow to actually fill them?

BuxomBoobs

BustyBabe said:
Try doing it on your back, it'll feel even more impossible then :p.

I'm ok with it, I'd rather not have to upgrade domes all of the time. I'll be happy as long as I keep seeing results ;D.

But I haven't really heard of that many members who've went past XL cups. I remember one member, a male, actually even outgrew the XXL cups! So it's a lot easier if you're starting with a very wide chest.

The only other females I recall using XXL's have really huge chest sizes...like E cups and up with a high band size. And I think those people have wider chests than normal too (as in, not super petite).

yup, filled em out and even busted one....LOL, I'm down to using only one now.....DOH. PS, long time no post...but I am still a noogle fan!! If I get involved with a woman again I hope she's a noogler... 8)

jeane

Italian living in France
Gigi1231 said:
question is- has anyone filled these babies up?? It seems nearly impossible!!

Its possible !
Jeane

Attachments

• dome xl contoured full.jpg
    dome xl contoured full.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 205

jeane

Italian living in France
Proper lubrication of the skin.
Hand cream, for example.
Slowly at first. And more powerful. And again softer. Etc..
After an hour of this treatment, the breasts are more flexible.
They better meet the domes.
Good work!
Jeane
(google translation, sorry...)

Picture: One hour after pumping

Attachments

• seins pompés 2 juin 2013.jpg
    seins pompés 2 juin 2013.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 198

Gigi1231

oh my, thanks for sharing your pictures jeane! i really appreciate it! ive been going at it for a couple of months now without noticing the cups filling up!

gord

I don't have a problem filling the large contour cups, love using an electric pump with a surger to vary the suction pressure

Attachments

• Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 276.jpg
    Picture 276.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 84

gord

here are some pics of this morning pump time . I had pumped for over a hour, , adore the results

Attachments

• Picture 408.jpg
    Picture 408.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 409.jpg
    Picture 409.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 410.jpg
    Picture 410.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 78

Bridget

If I could live one year as a women
Sorry, but I laughed so hard when I read the title of your thread. ;D Good luck, hope you get there.

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Everyone
While I do not have any pictures of me actually NB'ing....not pretty.
Here is the result of filling the extra large domes.
I had started out at 38A approx. a year ago and now, after a 45 min session I am in excess of a D
However you must be careful you can see there is some discoloration

Attachments

• NB.jpg
    NB.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 179

stevee

Gord, love your photos from your pump sessions, I am just ording mine today. Do you suggest med or large for a beginner?
Thanks

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Steve
The cup size you order really has a lot to do with your current size, regardlees of cup size if your band size is 34 - 36 you can get away with the Med / Large cups however if you band size is 38 or greater you should consider the X-large cups

NadiOne

Are the XL contoured cups smaller than the regular xL cups. These pics of full cups look much smaller than what I'm trying to fill.

James

DoubleD said:
Are the XL contoured cups smaller than the regular xL cups. These pics of full cups look much smaller than what I'm trying to fill.

No, the reason they look small is because they are on big men's chests. CXL are 19 cm deep vs XL at 17 cm. What? I don't see them listed any more. Are they discontinued?

Gigi1231, how are you doing?

Gigi1231

im doing good james how are you doing?
SeeCup, ouch! ive never had a session like that lol how long did it take you to fill them up?

I actually havent noogled in awhile been so busy with full time work and school, my schedule should free up in two weeks but i noticed a small lump on my breast near the nipple, pretty sure its something benign as i havent heard of breast cancer in my family, but ill most likely go get checked before continuing to pump, does anyone have experience with noogleberry and cysts or fibroadenomas?