has anyone heard of this cream???

KeiWish

I was looking up Rodial Boob Job, which has celebrity endorsements and all that jazz, and in the process, I found something called Triactol. It seems to be EVERYWHERE! I just wondered if it'd be worth it.... Any thoughts?

Teeny Tiny

I've seen that before, seems to me it's just another form of PM, which you can get much cheaper in other forms, such as pills, creams, and soaps. You can always give it a shot if you want to, but I know other users have had very good results from the other product links I gave you, which cost a lot less. Whatever you choose to try, good luck, and let us know if they work for you. :D

Teeny Tiny

I hear you there! I want to try some Bountiful Breast, but don't want to order any until I can afford the 13 1/2 month supply for the best value, buy my pockets are empty!!! ;)

KeiWish

I know that feeling!!! I'm not working either, its just my bf and we have 5 kids between the two of us so things get tight sometimes. Thats why I was so happy when I found the NB for about $75 in comparison to Enhance for about $300!

Teeny Tiny

20 years old and raising 5 kids, OUCH! I feel for you girl! I only had one child, a little girl named Amanda, who I miss so much. I wish I could have given my wonderful hubby kids, as he's 40 and has never had any of his own and wanted them, but my ex made me get sterilized so I can't have anymore children. Oh well, we're both getting a little too old to try to start a family now anyway, at least we have each other, and 2 dogs, 4 birds (1 quaker parrot and 3 cockatiels), 3 gerbils, 1 lionhead rabbit, 1 bearded dragon, 1 cornsnake, and mice that we breed for the snakes food. Needless to say, I have plenty to keep me busy during the day. ;)