Has anyone trued BustMaxx?

They say you go 2-3 cup sizes up in just a few months. I have read reviews that people go up one cup size in 3 weeks, but cant trust those things, so was wondering if any of u have tried it?

P

Philli

Hi Tatiana, and everybody else. Auntie Philli is still around, just taking a backseat. I did a little research on Bustmaxx.. the results are interesting. First, it is virtually an identical copy of another product already on the market, which could imply that it is the same product in a different package. Look here at the ingredients almost exactly the same in both the tobustan and bustmaxx
fennugreek seed 220mg
sawpalmetto berries350 mg
fennel seeds 200mg
l-tyrosine 129mg
wild mexican yam(root)200mg
kelp(whole plant)90mg
Damiana Leaves 50mg
dong quai root ext 1%root 50mg
mother's wort (whole herb)50mg
blessed thistle (whole herb)150mg

ok now check out these ingredience in the tobustan
fenugreek seed 220mg
saw palmetto berries 350mg
fennel seed 200mg
l-tryosine 130mg
wild mexican jam(root)200mg
kelp(whole plant)90mg
damiana leaves 50mg
dong quai root ext 1%9(root)50mg
mothers wort(whole herb)50mg
blessed thistle(whole herb)150mg

Oh, and that money back guarantee!, it only applies to returning UNOPENED containers of tablets...NOT because the product didn't work for you. Here's something to think about. They claim it works for 98% of users. So who are the users? Population of America is 300 million. 2% is 6 million....so 6 million customers shell out $180 apiece for 3 months supply....that's $1.08 billion, so until that figure is exceeded you have no legal claim against the company for a 'non-working' product. As regards customer recommendations of the product...there are none on any independent Forums or Websites...but loads on their own sites!!!!. Strange that!. Their justification for the price...it's cheaper than Breast Augmentation surgery. Well whoopeee. Pueraria Mirifica costs 1/10th of the price and does the same thing better than this product AND has many positive side effects such as healthy hair, clear skin and improved circulation. Make up your own minds.

P

Philli

Cracking of a whip!! Noooo. Just giving a relatively unbiased opinion based on my research of the product in the Net, for those who might be curious about this product.

KeiWish

It wasn't meant to be serious. I just found it funny. Sorry if it came off the wrong way...

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Everyone, from my experience all these products available are very similier ingredient wise, and most of them contain no where near enough of each to be effective. And some of the ingredients are of little use anyway. Your better of buying individual herbs and creating your own routine and dose to suit your own bodys requirements. We all respond in a different way to the different herbs and products available so one person could grow on a small dose when another would need twice that amount. Thats where ramping up becomes importent. Never start to high as it could be a waste and just cause you to stall. My opinion is start low and if no growing signs within a month or 2 then increase your dose slowly until you get the growing signs. Most of the pills available like Bustmaxx and hundreds more are just praying on womens feelings and insecuritys and its discusting in my opinion. Some of the PM based products are pretty decent and effective so maybe try one of them if you want a combination main stream pill. Good luck with what ever you decide ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx