Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!

A

annieboobs

I'm very interseting in suction, I've tried herbs,bovine,and massage. Nothing seems to do me any good. I was introduced to suction from Louise from Eve's forum. hi Louise i finally joined............. ::) :p

I really enjoy reading all ur post very infomative ,aslo this site is awesome and affordable. I'm looking into buy the NB pump and airlock. My brain is overflowing with info and i can't wait to try suction. I can't afford an expensive method at the moment so Nb seems like a good start for me.

Looking forward to chatting with all u lovely gals.....

And Thanks to Lucy for a wonderful forum....
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

L

Louise1982

Hi Annie,

See you found it all right, have a read through the results posts. I think it was originally Lillea who told me about NB, since then quite a few girls from Eve's and a few from Bosombuddeez have joined so we're all here....good luck with it xx

A

annieboobs

Heya Louise, ::)

Hope all is well with u. I'm ready to order but i don't know what to order, i want to do the air lock that i read about on the forum.
Also i don't see the price in US equivalent only in UK.

I think i should get the pump, cups small , medium and large and the air lock tube . Righgt if i left out anything let me know.
oh what about the sheetings to put on the rim of the cup, i'll like to buy some as well. Don't know if lucy will read this, but if she has any i'll like to know coz i don't see any on the products page.
Sorry for all th ertrouble just want to get started.

Thanks again.