Hello from blue.sardine!

blue_sardine

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking for about 6 months, and I've decided: I'm finally going to order a noogleberry this fortnight. I tried PM for 5 months with no results (it simply doesn't work for everyone, regardless of protien intake and alcohol/caffiene restrictions and massage, and dosage adjustments, and positive visualisations, etc, etc, etc. Trust me - it's been a very disappointing road! It did make me sick, though - diarreah, acne, dizziness, spotting, uterine pain, late periods, depressed state of mind, more cellulite, even on quite a low dosage, but that's about it. I know it works for some, but not for me.)

So...on to "bigger" and better things!

I'm currently a small A cup, and my goal is to one day maintain a full B. I suspect I might be a tough/slow grower, as I'm quite athletic (I'm a part-time acrobat, so have a muscular top-half), but I'm going to stay positive and give it a damn good go!

I'll post my stats and before pics on the appropriate pages during the week. It's been great following all of your progress on here over the past months, and I look forward to participating and joining you all in the quest for bigger boobs!

By the way, I'm thinking of starting with medium cups, as my breasts are quite flat and broader than the average A cup - they have a low profile and a 1.5 - 2" gap between them, so I think the small cups wouldn't distribute the pressure correctly for me. Any thoughts?

:) Blue

wannabecee

Hi Blue!

welcome to the NB forum!
My advice is to find some empty cans or cups/jars that match up w the size of the NB cups. the smalls are 9cm wide by 9 cm tall, the mediums are 11 by 11. all of this info you can find on the "spare parts" section of the order form. find something that approximates the cups and try it on. see how your breasts "fit". You don't want to go too big - otherwise you'll need a lot of suction and may bruise yourself. Also you definitely want room in the cup to expand once you get the suction going.

if that doesn't clear things up, PM Lucy who's always sweet and helpful. she'll get you the right ones!

good luck on the NB! btw - I too had lousy results w herbs and have been very happy w NB. This may be the thing for us who haven't had much luck w other breast products.

see you on the forum!

xx
wannabecee

Teeny Tiny

I started out a very small 34a, more like aa or aaa. But I'm a little broad across the chest so Lucy had me originally order 1 med set and 1 large set of domes with my pump. I used the mediums for a couple weeks, but didn't like how narrow they were, they were actually uncomfortable for me to wear. So even though I wasn't filling the medium domes yet I moved up to the large because they were more comfortable. I liked the swelling I was getting from them better than I was getting from the mediums too. Once I started filling the L's I moved up to the XL's, Overall I have experienced very little if any real growth, I'm still a small a cup, but on days I manage to get good swelling I make it up to a very full 36b until the swelling goes back down. Personally I don't think there's really anything written in stone as to what size a person has to start out with as long as you can fit both on and get and maintain good swelling with them comfortably. Some days even though I'm still just a 34a I'll do my entire days sessions with the XL cups, other days I'll just use the L's, or some days I'll start with the L's and finish with the XL's. I like the roundness overall shape that the XL's give me, but some days I'll start with the L's to give them more outward pull and swelling.

blue_sardine

Hi TeenyTiny and Wannabecee :)

Thanks for the info - TeenyTiny, I'm also about a 'aa' cup, I think - I can't fill most 'a' cup bras in the shops, so I've been wearing the same two reliable old bras (that kind of fit) for like, 4 years.

I went and had a look in the stats section for your info, TeenyTiny, but didn't find it - you said you haven't experienced much/any permanent growth? How long have you been noogling? Are you optimistic it will work for you? Sounds like you sometimes get a fair bit of swelling...?

:) Blue

C

chloespeaks

Hi Blue Sardine,
I saw you on the PM board before I think. So you tried it - did you go at all with the low dosages (100mg a day for 14 days - Jane's recs) or more higher dosages( 500 mg every day of the month ie Bella)? Sorry you got sick and with no growth! I am currently trying the PM and it has been 2 months and no growth, but I have been noogling as well, but aside from some good swelling, nothing Big ;) has happened yet. My husband says there is definitely a little shadow under my boobs, but I can't be sure. Same bras and same measurements (it's not that accurate when you're as small as me AA-A)

I am doing 300 mg for 14 days/mo and it hasn't messed up my cycles or anything.

As for your question, I wear 34 band size bras, so am not that small framed as many on these boards, but I'm not wide either. I emailed Lucy and she recommended I start with the Mediums, which I have been using for 3.5 months. I have grown in them and am getting good suction while noogling and recently purchased and am beginning on the Larges which are not the worse, but there is some transition pain (others have talked about this here extensively thank god I'm not the only one)

I think the Noogling takes some of us a long time and I suspect I might see something in 6 months of pumpling but as of yet I have only had discernibliy on some days alot of swelling.

Chloe

Teeny Tiny

I have owned my noogleberry for about 13 months, but have only been noogling regularly for about 7 months now. I haven't posted any pictures on the stats page yet, I know I took some before pictures, if I can find them on one of the computers I'll take some new pics and post them so everyone can see what if any apparent progress I've made. I'm leery of taking pics today though as I'm do to start my period tomorrow, so they're a little swollen naturally. I may wait until about a week after my period stops so that they are they fully deflated, normal size, since that's when I took the before photo's.

I've always had to buy the super padded push up bras, or those ones that have the padded boob shape to them already to look decent in one. The shaped ones would give me the look of a somewhat fuller bra, without my boobs actually filling the cups. Until too many washings, when they'd end up out of shape and wrinkled on me, then I'd have to go buy a new one. I hate it when they don't fit right and the cups are all wrinkly and nasty looking under a shirt, being small chested is such a pain, especially when you have a medium to large butt. Dress shopping (anything low cut) is always out of the question, as I have to buy a medium to large size dress to fit my hind end, and then the tops are always so big that they sag down and practically hang off of me. And what really sucks about being small chested is when you have a job where you have to wear a uniform, like when I was a security guard. From the back with my bubble butt most people could tell I was a female, especially when I had long hair (which I usually kept pulled back into a pony tail at work). But from the front, since I don't wear makeup, and kept my hair pulled back I had a lot of people approach me as, "excuse me, sir?" I was always getting mistaken for being a man, even in a dress once (he must have been blind).

Personally I think there is way too much male focus on super model built women, after entering this forum I realize there are a lot more women shaped like me than I thought there were. There are probably more of us than there are super models (natural ones anyway). But men just have to go nuts over the big chested women, which is what probably got a lot of us into not being satisfied with what God gave us in the first place. But thank God that with noogleberry there is something out there that can help us achieve the figures we want to have without invasive surgery, or messing up our hormones with supplements. I know it will take time and patience, but I am willing to give it everything I can to grow a bigger chest with Noogleberry. I don't want to be small anymore, and even if it's only temporary swelling for the rest of my life, at least I get to experience and my hubby gets to enjoy somewhat larger breasts, thanks to Noogleberry, Lucy, and the rest of the Noogleberry team. :D

P

Philli

I think the Media is to blame for all this. You only have to look at all the TV sitcoms ....with one exception (Two and a Half Men) ... to see that all the actresses, from Smallville, Desperate Houswives, Lipstick Jungle, and all the others who are portrayed as having what is considered the ideal figure for today's woman. Impressionable kids want to be like their stars and 'starve' themselves to stay thin....right at that time when the body should be getting a lot of nourishment and growing normally.

When its too late, and they realise that all the men wish they were Charlie Harper and prefer his kind of girlfrriends, they panic and try to do something about it.

Charlie's show is the most popular Adult comedy in the USA, and its no wonder when you see the actresses. I think all men wish they were him, but, in fact, are like Alan, his brother, and are married to a women like Judith, Alans ex-wife.

I'm lucky,... I married a guy like Charlie. We watch that show every day on cable. It must be the only show on US TV where C+ guarantees you a job.

D

daylight

teeny tiny you are absolutely correct...if it weren't for the mens in our lives always dictating what they like in a women maybe we wont be so obsessed about boobs..

blue_sardine

Hi Chloespeaks,

Yeah - that probably would have been me on the PM boards :) I took 900mg a day for 14 days (Bella's method) for the first two months, which made me sick. I dropped it to around 200-300mg per day for 14 days for the following 3 months, while still using the topical creams twice a day the whole time. It still made me funny (just less than before), and my boobs didn't grow, so I've stopped completely with PM now.

I'm glad it hasn't had any negative side effects for you - good luck, and I hope you get growth!

@TeenyTiny - I completely understand - people used to call me "young man" by mistake regularly until I was about 20! They only stopped because I started wearing heels and grew my hair. Ha! One of the first things I'm going to do if I ever end up with a B or C cup is go bra shopping (at last, they'll fit!), then buy a halter-dress, and FILL IT! :D

I think I'm kind of lucky with the circles I travel in, as there's really no pressure for me from any of my male peers to have bigger boobs. That aside - I'm not doing this for men AT ALL. Trust me on that! I just personally love the look and feel of boobs, and have always wanted a pair, ever since I was small. They're just nice!

@Philli - I've seen you mention malnutrition and dieting during puberty a couple of times as being a factor in breast size. While this can be the case occasionally, generally, it's not. I've always been healthy, and my mother and grandmother have small breasts too. People with small noses, feet, or penises don't get told they might have starved themselves during puberty - the simple fact is that we come in all sizes, and are genetically pre-disposed to store fat differently from one another. THAT's why some women are pear shaped, some are apples, and some are hourglasses, etc. Women with small breasts are not "missing" anything - they didn't make bad nutritional choices during puberty, just as people with small noses didn't.

P

Philli

Oh, and another thing. Regarding PM and 'Bella's method'. I've never had any problems with my period and I've never done this 14 days on, 14 days off thing either. For the first year, I was taking PM for my health, since it was recommended by a Chinese friend after I'd had acute flu which led to bronchitis and I was pretty weak with loss of weight for months. I was not the least bit interested in my breasts growing...I just took 4 x 100 mg per day for a few months and then switched to 2 x 300. After a year I had regained my normal weight and health and also grown from a B to a C. One thing I learned from a Thailander was that if you drink a lot of coffee or alcohol, it will negate the effects of not only PM but pretty much all other 'magic' potions that girls take for breast growth. So you see, the problem is not always that the potions dont work, rather than people just think they can carry on their normal life and habits expect the pills to work wonders for them.

Here's my point.... Body builders may take steroids and other crap for muscle building, but it doesn't do a damn thing for them unless they get in the Gym and work their asses off on weight machines and bars.
PM is known for its 'odd' side effect of breast growth which usually occurs within the first 1 to 3 months of taking it regularly. Medication usually needs about 10 days to get into the system so the body can acclimatize itself to it. If you stop after 14 days and dry out...then start again 14 days later, your body has to start all over again getting used to it. So, by the time it just starts getting used to it again...you stop again... what good is that?
You should check out Wikipedia about Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto and all those other 'wonder drugs' that breast building pills are made from. NONE of them are specifically known for such attributes... and all of them may have undesireable side effects especially when mixed together or over-dosed through impatience.
But getting back to the body builder. Noogling is the ideal way to exercise your breasts while taking some kind of substitute to help you along the way. I still take one PM a day for my health, but I attribute all the growth that I have achieved to Noogling...not PM which quite probably has no effect on my breasts whatsoever now.

C

chloespeaks

Philli,
Just wanted some clarification - were you NOT noogling when you were taking the PM every day and grew from a B to a C? Just wondering - there IS some thinking to why the 14 days, especially for those taking huge quantities - more than 500 mg a day. Since it is a phytoestrogenic substance, it makes sense to use it in a way that mimics when the natural swing of estradriol is high, until day 14 when you ovulate. In the natural cycle, estrogen then drops drastically, so if you had phytoestrogen in your body at a time that your body doesn't naturally make it, it can throw alot of things off.

Although it didn't affect you too much; also, you weren't taking mega doses as some are doing just to grow - it's best to be on the safe side with these things. Everyone is going to respond different; it's great that there are so many people on this board who have real experience with stuff but nothing works the same for everyone. I started very very slow on the PM and there hasn't been "growth" per se, but nor have there been bad side effects. However, I HAVE had side effects in that my cycle lengthened by 7 days which I see as a positive thing as I had longer cycles when I was young and I think shorter cycles can be the consequence of ageing. I did my research and I am always for trying things that will make me healthier and age less (as everyone else is too I am sure).

Chloe

P

Philli

Hi Chloespeaks. Right. For the time after my illness I was only concerned with my health and just took the PM. After the swelling had become noticeable due to continued use of PM and I was healthy again, I jokingly mentioned to Hubby that, maybe, I could make them 'even' bigger. He liked that idea.

On Ebay....where I bought my PM... I had seen Ads for a Breast Enlargement dome from Easy Grow, so I bought one. I came with a rubber pump ball. I used it for a time but soon filled it and wasn't getting any more growth. Also, the pump ball split. Then I saw an Ad for Noogleberry and I liked the pump, so I bought it. Also around this time I found the Ad for the Chinese domes which were really nice and large and destined to take me up to a D. They were good but kept splitting and it was on these that my Hubby devised his dome repair methods.

Then, Noogleberry came up with the XL domes, and I was on my way to becoming an E...which I now am. Lucy is currently in the process of making a Dome along the lines of the Chinese Dome which I sent to her as a prototype. I think the girls will love it when it is in production. To give you an idea... The L dome is 700cc. The Chinese Dome is 1000cc and the XL is 1500cc.