hello im new to the noogleberry but not NBE

G

gingerD

:)
iv been doing NBE on and off now for 2-3 yrs, and after been recommended the noogleberry on the other forum i was on have moved over here,
my noogleberry arrived 3 days ago,a few questions and things i have noticed.
1stly im slightly worried that what may occur is simply stretching the skin on the breast, once the swelling goes down im worried the breast could end up deformed and stretched,with giant nipples
2.i went for the small domes, and i feel they may be 2 small, im a 34A with a gap in the bra, but within the 3 days i have been using the domes, i now completely fill the dome after a few pumps,this said is this what is supposed to happen?
basically id just like a bit more general info cheers

K

kultzu

Hi gingerD,

Welcome to the forum !

I understand your concern and will try to answer them from what I have experienced with

1 : I hope you have a chance to pump everyday. That way your breasts will get used to and the swelling will last longer. Eventually the growth will remain . This will be varied from a person to person as we are all different. Some may respond to the system faster some slower. More importantly is not to hurt yourself by for example overpumping (very high pressure and boobies go to weird colors). I wouldn't be worried about the nipples size , mine has been same.

2: when you fill up small domes , you need to move on with next size which is medium. You already filled up the small domes in 3 days , sounds to me like you are a fast responder. I think next is to order the M size.

do not hesitate to post more questions. This forum is amazingly filled by friendly gals and guys :-* :-*

Kultzu

G

gingerD

thank you for your reply,may be i should have gone for the medium cups 1st, il have to purchase some next week
ok so a couple more things,
how many hours do do you aim for in a week?
as it is the weekend im managing to get 1-1.5 hours a day in, last week i had 15-20 min in a morning whilst getting ready,and aiming to get an hour in every evening next week, im surprised i can carry on in normal life with this attached but i can , big bonus!
i appreciate to being with the breasts "swell" and eventually this swelling becomes growth, who holds the record? whats the maximum, growth people have achieved?and have some people just had great swelling no growth but are happy with that?
another thing, do any forum users sleep with this on? thanks again :)

G

gingerD

thank you for your reply,may be i should have gone for the medium cups 1st, il have to purchase some next week
ok so a couple more things,
how many hours do do you aim for in a week?
as it is the weekend im managing to get 1-1.5 hours a day in, last week i had 15-20 min in a morning whilst getting ready,and aiming to get an hour in every evening next week, im surprised i can carry on in normal life with this attached but i can , big bonus!
i appreciate to being with the breasts "swell" and eventually this swelling becomes growth, who holds the record? whats the maximum, growth people have achieved?and have some people just had great swelling no growth but are happy with that?
another thing, do any forum users sleep with this on? thanks again :)

K

kultzu

Hi gingerD,

You can find the individual routine of using the system from Stat section. There are many ladies who updated their progress. That way is will give you pretty much good idea how everyone uses and responses to the system. I , personally, have sticked with 30 mins a day before going to bed. However, if I will miss some days that is no harm , I can always come back and build up the swelling again --> growth.

I used to have same doubt if I would have to carry on with the pumping for the rest of my life , but at this point has been over two years now without seeing it as a burden. I do not pump everyday anymore and I am sure you will get there one day.

The other section that you can see the growth with photos is Gallery picture but it is only visible when you have logged on. I believe you will find good info and eventually will adapt for your own use.

Good luck ,
Kultzu