Hello!

cheese12

Hi, I am new and I just wanted to start posting. :)
I just started noogling about 1 week ago.

Size: I am currently a 36 C hoping to be a full 36 DD! :D
I currently only pump 1 hour a night.

Ok I have a question, well two questions..

1. Is pumping 1 hour a night enough??? Because I read somewhere that Noogleberry is like brava except it takes alot longer, and since for Brava you wear it like 10 hours a night, and noogleberry i currently only wear an hour a night its gonna take 10X longer???

2. And also I don't know if i should take BO would it increase my results??? I really wanna start taking it but I have heard some things about it, but I really wanna start taking it.

3. Oh, and how long does it take to get permanent results? Because some people say they lost all of it after stopping even after having done it for a year, and some people have gotten permanent results.

Im so confused :eek:

Matt B

Hi There Cheese 12,Glad to have ya here.One hour a night isn't a lot,but it does work.Since we're all different,permanent growth varies.I think if you are getting some good swelling with a little redness after pumping,you are going to see some growth after a month or so,I know i did.AS for the BO,I don't know that much about it.I started NBE with saw palmetto,red clover and fenugreek in large doses.They worked and then I added noogleberry and that also worked.I have since stopped the saw palmetto but continued the other two in smaller amounts. I noogle about 2 or three times a week for about an hour and a half using the CL's and the nipple cups.My results have been pretty good.I just have to decide how much boobage I want,and how much is hideable! LOL!
I can't relate to losing growth.If you check the gallery pages you will see a lot of permanent boobage NB is responsible for as well as some very happy and beautiful women.I think you'll do fine,but time will tell.. As for the Brava system I know about it but not much.I know it's expensive.
I hope this all helped.Make sure you use a good moisturizer,lube up the girls and pump away!!You'll be fine.Oh,no purple for the most part.

Good Luck,Matt B ;D

cheese12

Thanks so much!!! Very helpful:) And I took Saw Palmetto for about two months and felt fuller but wasn't sure if it was from the Saw Palmetto. I am really considering BO. I will try to post pics soon, probably at the end of the month, hopefully I have some good growth, just like a lot of other nooglers on here! I think this site is so helpful and motivating :D

dl9812

There is a lot of disagreement on this site about herbs and supplements.
If you look over the posts, you will see that almost all who reported loosing their gains and gave up took various herbs and supplements. I think some of these particularly MSM give initial fullness, but are actually detrimental in the long run.
Most of the successful women took very little or no supplements, but also noogled 2 or 3 times a day and recommend drinking lots of water. Oh and to lubricate your breasts well with oil.
Good luck!

Hi Brunette babe, it is different for everybody. There were woman who noogled half an hour per day for a month or two and got amazing results and there are also women who noogled 10 hours per day for years and get nothing.
same for supplements - its different for everybody. I got nothing off BO, whilst Anastasia had nice results. When I used PM, my period stopped for a while. Research everything and make your decision and if something goes wrong - at least you made your research and know side effects.

cheese12

Thanks, you guys! Youre all so helpful, I think im gonna buy BO one month at a time instead of getting the 6 month supply. It definitely made me think twice! I think I'm gonna try and post a before and after pic tonight :eek:

cheese12

Re: TWO WEEK PROGRESS :D

Okay here are my two week progress pics. I feel a difference but I dont see a difference? Maybe I just haven't done it enough, I only noogle once a day for about an hour to an hour and a half. And how do you know if you are using enough pressure? like i feel like I am doing enough but I just wanna make sure I am. I hope posted my pics right, because Im not sure if they posted? lemme know if it didn't work.

The first pic is 24 hours after noogling, and the second one is 5 minutes after noogling.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-03-17 at 23.21 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-03-17 at 23.21 #3.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Photo on 2012-03-18 at 01.31 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-03-18 at 01.31 #3.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 229

Matt B

Hey Brunette,The pics look super.If the second one is right after noogling,you may want to pump a little more.There aren't any cup marks.Just avoid purple and red specs.You're going to do great.

Matt B ;)

Matt B

Also,If you do overpump,just stop and massageout the redness and continue.There is a lot of overpumping fear on this forum that is I think is unnecessary.You will know.Look for my post titled purple.Thats a nono.
Oh,I like the shape and drape of your girls.LOL! ;D

Matt ;)

bexy

you have amazing boobs already! ;D
I looked into taking pills and BO and what not about a year ago, I cant really remember though I need to refresh myself about it, but I remember I was scared about the side affects I read and I didnt want to put anything in my body without knowing what I was really doing, and what long term affects it could have on my hormones and overall health. I might look into herbs again, but I would only take tiny amounts if I do. Just make sure you research before taking anything!
good luck!

cheese12

I'm so happy I decided to start posting on the forum here! I've gotten so many helpful responses back!!! You all are so motivational and help me keep going :D And thanks Alice and Rupert thats a compliment! I dont really know too much about bra sizes but I think I need to get a bra measurement cause all I know is that the band on my bra says 36C but thats about all I know lol, and no I dont use the soft cup rings, but Im gonna start using more pressure when I noogle because I probably am not using enough pressure.

- BrunetteBabe

Matt B

Hi BB,if you don't have the rings you can use camper tape.That's the tape you put on a pick-up truck bed between a camper and the bed. It's a soft foam tape and it works great.Auto parts stores have it.
You can thank Evil Alex for that ingenious idea.

Good Luck,and TTYS Matt B ;)

cheese12

Okay I dont why but the other day when i was noogling it turned purple but then I tried again later that night and it was perfectly fine so I think i figured it out. But now when I press the pump it wont use suction any more my boobs reach the very top of the contoured larges within 20 minutes, should I go to XL?

Matt B

Hi B, I told ya you'd do good!!LOLIf you fill the cups entirely and there is no more room,I'd say its time to get the next size up.Sounds like the boobie fairy paid you a visit,Congrats.

Matt B ;)

cheese12

Okay, I have been waiting for my ultra breast for over two weeks now. I don't know if there is a number to call or what? I'm getting really impatient lol. Did anyone else have this problem?

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Your boobs are so great to start out with! Sooooo round and high! Can't wait to see where they end up... :)

cheese12

Okay, I finally got my Ultra Breast the other day. Is it okay to start taking it if the kelp supplement I ordered is coming in a few days or should I wait till I get the kelp?

kelp is to corrigate your temperature, yu dont have to take it if your temperature is 37 celsius at 3pm. and when you wake up minimum 36.6 celsius.

Matt B

Hi BB,I don't know how much kelp you are taking,but keep in mind kelp is an iodine supplement and that involves or can involve the thyroid.Iodine overdose is almost impossible,but just thought I'd let ya know about the kelp.

Matt B ;)