Help needed!

Hixxie

I got the Noogleberry 3 weeks ago and bought some Raw Ovarian Glandular tablets and some Maca powder but I've been unsure if I'm noogling correctly and don't know how many tablets / powder to have. Typically I'll pump til I've filled the cups and just keep it there for 1 to 1.5 hours a day, but I get no swelling. I've experimented with using it on a sunbed or having hot water bottles on me (I've heard heat is good) , I've tried drinking 6 glasses of water while using it and I've tried a method I've heard about on here where you hold for 7 minutes then release for 3 minutes. Nothing gives swelling. I went to order more tablets earlier and they've not got any, which makes me wonder if they've been discontiued as they're a rubbish product, or if they're so good they've merely run out of stock. I'm going on holiday in 7 weeks so am stuck between not losing weight for fear of actually shrinking my boobs during this whole process as the fat goes noticably from my chest... and wanting to eat healthy and work out. Also, I'm thinking of buying a cream just to try and actually get somewhere but could do with a recommendation. Thanks in anticipation!

Hixxie

Since the weekend I've eaten more healthily but upped my protein intake (apparently this is better to get effects from the tablets) and I've increased the times per day I use the Noogleberry as well as the time spent per use, and my boobs have shrunk.

Seriously, does anyone have any tips on how to get swelling? People say you can still gain while dieting..... I want to know if I'm just wasting my time and money so can anyone who either uses the Noogleberry or people who work there please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

James

You say you fill the cups completely. You need to go up to a larger size. What size do you have now? How many hours a day do you noogle? You also need to massage your breasts 2 or 3 times a day with a good oil like flaxseed oil, (some prefer coconut oil), just 5 minutes a session. Put a little pool of oil in the palm of your hand about 1" across and massage until it is all absorbed into your boob.

Hixxie

Thanks for replying. I use large size cups but I meant I pump until I fill them (and wasn't sure if that was the correct way of doing it), I don't naturally fill them so XL cups would be too big as the large are fairly wide; I'm a 36B. I do about 30-45 minutes in the morning and 1-1.5 hours in the evening now.

Minipechis

Hi Hixxie! :)

I have been noogling now for a month and a half, and one week ago happened to me more or less the same that happened to you. My boobs shrank a lot! I saw it was just before the end of my period, and during my period and some days before it my boobs looked really good and I filled my bras. So for me it is important the day of my cycle... I am just checking this, as I am finishing my second month with NB, so I hope when my period arrives my breasts look bigger than last month, and so on...
So for the moment don't worry :) Just check if during the month your breasts change, and the way they change. I take measures every week, but I don't compare them with the week before, but with my previous cycle.
I know the feeling... One day I woke up and saw that my breasts looked like empty bags, and with a lot of skin... I imagine that was because of the huge swelling of the previous days (during my period my breasts swell a lot, and together with the swelling of NB I imagine I created a lot of new skin...). So now I am working on filling this new skin, and for the moment it seems it works (a little). I haven't gained more inches, but at least they seem fuller...
Also, I have seen the 7:2 method with massage works better for me.

We have to be positive... It is just the beginning :)

Cheers,

Minipechis

James

Still sounds like you need to go to the XL cup. You need to exert considerable tension to expand and if you completely fill the cup, you are probably not causing enough tension. Do not pump more than 15 minutes before removing the cups and massaging for a couple of minutes. Your boobs and surrounding area should be well lubricated with an oil like flaxseed oil. Note that flaxseed oil needs to be refrigerated after opening or it will go rancid. I also think it is best to noogle hard and long for 2 or 3 days and then just massage for the rest of the week. Not so hard as to cause damage, no brown or purple bruising, if you do bruise, stop immediately and wait several days to heal. Little red dots are not harmful, but do indicate you are near your limit. Generally you want to avoid red dots too.

Hixxie

Thanks for the replies. Minipechis I'll have to pay more attention next month with regards to your comments as I can't really recall the past few weeks if there was any link (I did initially believe I saw a difference in the first week of noogling and now I suspect it's just down to what you've suggested).

And James I struggle with getting large cups on even with the foam rings and loads of moisturiser so I think XL ones I just wouldn't be able to get on. I only fill my cups if I pump til I can't pump any more. Is that correct or do you just pump til it 'pulls'? It's only uncomfortable for the first 20 seconds or so, if it hurt the whole hour I'd think I was getting somewhere. It's never red or purple and there have never been red dots. I take the cups off and it's like I've not had them on

Hixxie

Does anyone have any tips with regards to how many Raw Ovarian Glandular / Raw Pituitary Glandular / maca powder I need per day?

Dreamkist

Hey!

I would try to change up your pumping routine and maybe even lessen the amount of time you pump for. I haven't posted on this forum very much since i closed my last account for personal reasons :D but i've been around for a long time.

Don't get too discouraged if all the swelling leaves as soon as you empty out the domes, I really enjoy procrastinating about noogling so i hardly do it, lol, yet i've still managed to grow at least 2" and keep it, all while hardly noogling at all... The swelling never stays after I empty the domes... But Ta-Da! results anyways!

Also listen to your breasts, if they are feeling irritated, then give them a break. There are a lot of gals who push themselves to complete strict time amounts, but sometimes your breasts want 15 minutes MAX, and other times they're like, yeah sweet lets go for 1 hr 20 mins.

don't put too much pressure on yourself...and don't forget to massage.

As for the ovarian pills, I don't advise using them, they can screw with your system and they hardly ever work, lots of money wasted on those unfortunately. Although i've heard some fantastic stuff about Maca. Start low on the maca and increase as needed i'd say.

Hope this helps!

James

If you don't feel you can move up to the XLs then how about the CL, this is the same diameter as the L but deeper. You can use the same foam rings.