HELP PLEASE!!!WRONG order shipped

tatiana3

HI everyone, I'm going crazy here because over two weeks ago(it took them 2 weeks to arrive) I ordered two LARGE countered cups but instead i received two EXTRA LARGE round cups. this so does not fit me. I know they are not large because i had ordered large cups a few years back so i know what they look like.

I tried emailing noogleberry but no response. I'm afraid of just shipping them back and still not receiving no response. I don't have much money and it would really suck to loose that money and I actually would still want to buy the large cups. =/

what should I do. Please help

thank u

Hi Tatiana,
Try emailing Lucy directly and letting her know what happened. It may take a few days to get a response but she will work everything out for you :)
Good luck and happy pumping :)

tatiana3

HI, thanks for your response. Do you know what her email is? I totaly new to this forum thing. please help.

James

I can't believe nobody has answered you yet.
Lucy@noogleberry.com

also
sales@noogleberry.com

tatiana3

Its been weeks now and nobody has responded me. I ended up shipping it back ( which COST ME $31). This is ridiculous!!! I'm very upset, I have spend close to $100 and don't even have the product.
Hopefully they send me the correct item at least because I doubt that they will return my money nor rein-burs the shipping cost.

James

I don't believe Noogleberry monitors this thread. They certainly should!
However I am surprised you haven't received a response from Lucy.
Email her again, in fact I suggest you email her about every 3 days until she responds.

Flavia

tatiana3 said:
HI everyone, I'm going crazy here because over two weeks ago(it took them 2 weeks to arrive) I ordered two LARGE countered cups but instead i received two EXTRA LARGE round cups. this so does not fit me. I know they are not large because i had ordered large cups a few years back so i know what they look like.

I tried emailing noogleberry but no response. I'm afraid of just shipping them back and still not receiving no response. I don't have much money and it would really suck to loose that money and I actually would still want to buy the large cups. =/

what should I do. Please help

thank u

How ended the story? did you received right domes?

James

No way to tell, that was her last post, never logged in again since. (click on her name to find this info).