Help :(

A

alexis

Abigail3 said:
Ok I'm trying not to complain here but I've been at this for a year now and I still am not getting anywhere. The furthest I've gotten one month was filling up the L domes and getting good swelling from that (during my luteal phase of the month). Then my period comes and it's impossible to pump even close to where I was before period. I've finally gotten a little bit better now within this last month but, my question is for those of you who've grown....do you lose swelling (completely go down to your original size) if you skip a day or two? Quite honestly I can't see myself maintaining anything permanent from this. The only way I get swelling or get anywhere is if I wear it 8 hrs out of the day. Sleep in the a.m. Then before bed wear for a few to 4 hrs, but I can not continue with this schedule...it's too much....but it works for me. ?? Any ideas? Suggestions? Will I ever get to the place where I will actually grow permanently? ???

Hey Abigail,
I actually had the same issue too and wanted to ask the very same question but it seems that everyone's posts are all on the positive note so i thought i might be the odd one out..I've been noogling for a long time, 1 year and half and tried to eat 'boobie-friendly' foods but mine is of a stubborn growth...like teenytiny, i wouldnt dare to measure but i do feel rather than see a difference..i can't really explain but to me, the boobs havent really grown but i'm left with semi-permanent roundish 'blushed' marks on both my non-existent breast that is especially visible when its hot and humid or when i'm nervous all over.. so embarassing..but i even so, the result i got can be 'felt' they are definately more 'meatier' albeit in my eyes i look like i havent grown at all..i'm gonna continue this for another year..i'll see how it goes..in the mean time, let's just continue with the pumping as we've got nothing to lose..much love frm me!

Abigail3

Thanks Anastasia I will see if I can find some of that. I got stretchmarks during my pregnancies and now they just look like very faint scars, it'd be nice to be rid of them altogether.

Someone asked about my progress since I've started this thread and all I have to say is I've been trying to drink more water and since I'm nearing that t.o.m I am swelling quicker in the cups and maintaining a little swelling. Of course it helps where I'm at in my cycle though so...after a.f. visits it'll all be different as usual I'm sure.

Paloma

Hey Abigail,

Teeny said:

"Don't worry about doing long hours every day if that's too much for you, as my growth didn't even start during my days of long hours, it didn't start until I was having dome issues and was only getting a couple hour long sessions in every day. "

Made me think...

For those of us (myself included) who aren't seeing rapid or dramatic results, I'm wondering if overly long noogling sessions might be counter-productive, in the same way that over-training a muscle is counter-productive. Basically, when you weight train, you cause lots of little tears in the muscle, and then you have to get adequate rest (and consume adequate protein) so that the muscle can rebuild itself larger and denser.

COuld it be the same with noogling? Maybe for growth the suction should cause SLIGHT trauma/tearing/stretching... but then the growth happens when the tissue rests and rebuilds in response to the controlled trauma.

This is also how chemical peels and topical Retin-A products work to rebuild collegen - you take the skin's layers down and this action stimulates the body's ability to repair itself, kicking collagen production into gear.

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense to me.... If this is the case, maybe you need to actually do LESS, giving your body ample opportunity to repair and creat new cells, before engaging the "trauma" sessions again.

Whattayathink?

Teeny Tiny

I tink it makes perfect sense. With the long hard hours I've done with no progress, then getting progress when doing a few shorter sessions further apart you may have stumbled onto something. Like with Anastasia, she only does one or two hour or so long sessions and she's had a lot better progress than a lot of us who have noogled our butts off. I think maybe taking MSM might help as well, as it's supposed to help with growth, so I think I'll keep doing my 2 or 3 shorter sessions per day and get some MSM when I can afford it to take with my EPO and Spirulina and see how it goes. :D

amelie

Paloma, I think it makes a lot of sense too and I was thinking maybe we should take care to get enough rest (sleeping) to aid boobiegrowth. I´m kind of a nightowl myself and perhaps that´s not making things easier on the production of new tissue. Hm...

Teeny Tiny

I have problems getting a good nights sleep myself, so I know what kind of effect the lack of sleep can have on a body. But in case anyone is wondering or may find it useful there have been studies done that show that the most important hours to try to make sure you're sleeping are from 10pm - 2am. There is something about those 4 hours that are the most crucial for healing and growth. Apparently the body does its most or best healing/growing during that period, which I try to make sure I'm asleep during that time frame, but often don't get to sleep until 11pm or midnight, which I guess isn't helping very much. :-\

Paloma

Amelie, good point! Sleep is SO important, thnx 4 the timely reminder.

Teeny - oh great. i NEVER get to bed before two! Any suggestions how to reset my clock? I've been a night owl since I was in diapers...

when I try to go to bed early, either I get no sleep at all, or if I do fall asleep, I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep.

I have maintained getting to sleep at 10 pm for a while, but it was only by consistently getting up an hour or two before I'm ready... like, consistently depriving myself on the other end. Maybe it's worth it?

I can never sleep either without listening to history or psychology podcasts or an audio book or something to override the chatter... my brain just never shuts up, it's sooooooooo annoying, and it's not like it has anything intelligent to say either, it just rambles on and on about nothing....

Teeny Tiny

Busy minds are hard to deprogram, trust me I know.

As for getting to sleep earlier and sleeping longer don't know what to tell you to try other than what my hubby takes, melatonin or maybe some other sleeping aids. However he doesn't have a problem with sleeping too much, other than trying to wake up in the morning, once he's out he's out till I manage to wake him up or he wakes up on his own after 8-12 hours. I've found that with my medical condition that I can't use them as it causes me attacks from my Porphyria so I just have to deal with my sleeping problems until I can find someone that can help me conquer it.

I've been back and forth with my sleeping routines. There were times that I had a hard time sleeping at night and a hard time staying awake during the day so I worked nights, then times when I couldn't stay awake past 8-9pm so I had to work days. Back when I was pregnant with my daughter 13 years ago up until I was 6 months pregnant my job I had then had me working 6 days a week, 2 days, 2 swings, 2 graves, my entire weekend consisted of 24 hours before I had to be to work again. It was during the Summer and where I was working I was outside without any air conditioning to use to cool off. I was drinking 2 gallons of water during an eight hour shift, that lasted for about 3 months until I couldn't take it anymore and got a note from my doctor saying I could only work 4 days a week, no nights, and had to have access to air conditioning. When that happened they laid me off and claimed that I took a voluntary maternity leave so I couldn't collect unemployment, and I was only 6 months pregnant, I was no where near ready to take time off from work. And being 6 months pregnant I couldn't find anyone willing to hire me so I ended up being out of work for 4 months till my daughter was a month old and I was ready to go back to work.

Abigail3

Paloma: I was getting good swelling with pumping for long hours.....the longer I'd pump, the longer I'd keep swelling throughout the day. My problem is that I don't have enough long hours to keep at it so therefore I'm not really getting anywhere. ;) I used to wake up at 6 a.m....and put the domes on and fall back asleep. By the time I'd wake up and take the domes off I'd have worn them for approximately 3-4 hours. Which really helped....but it's too hard to do that.

J

joanne

i see roys back he never did answer my post well i think its wrong we are not on show hear for all to look at so not being funny roy stick to other places to look at boobs ...... thats what i think ;)