How can I build a low pressure "snoogling" system using an aquarium pump?

mochaccino

Ive seen instructions for how to build an electric pump by modifying a Tetra Whisper aquarium pump, but I'm not at all mechanically inclined, so I don't know whether they are capable of doing what I want them to do. I need a system that can produce EXTREMELY light pressure for a very long period without any input from me, since ideally I'd be sleeping. Basically Im trying to imitate a brava system as closely as possible. I read brava's manual and it said that the smart box tries to maintain between 15 to 33 mmhg. Apparently that's roughly 0.5 to 1.5 HG. Is this even possible with an aquarium pump? How could I modify it to maintain very low pressure?

Im also planning to use "It'sjustforfun's" padding solution in place of Brava domes, unless I can finally snag a pair. Do you think this will be protective enough for 10+ hour marathon sessions? Someone said the pipe insulation padding gave them huge rings of discolaration that they thought were even worse then the normal red rings and indentations. On the other hand, I have no idea how hard they were pumping.

mochaccino

Here's a link to a forum post explaining how to build a penis pump using an aquarium pump. I dont see why it wouldn't also work as a breast pump: https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-pumps/15-electric-vacuum-pump-for-anyone.html