How do you know when to switch cups?

Abigail3

Well I'm using the mediums and my skin touches the cups......except I have room toward the end of the cups.....so the nips aren't touching the ends....do I switch over to L after they start touching the ends of the domes? Or do I switch if my skin is already pressed up against the cups...? Thanks.....

T

tee08

I would think until your nipple is pressed or smashed to the end no??? My nipple is almost touching the end now..but it sort of only points downwards when it does, like more of my upper breast gets stretched out..is that how it's suppose to be???

I would think that you could switch cups if your nipple touches the end right away..it takes mine like 20 minutes to get fully stretched...

Great question abigail!

B

BooBoo

Remember that the key to growth is tension. Anywhere that you're touching the cup, you're not getting tension. So, if you're getting to the point that you're touching more places than you're not, you really should move up to the next cup size.

Abigail3

Ok thanks Booboo! I kinda had a feeling this evening while pumping that I needed to try the L because my skin was just being so squished to the sides of the cup (touching)...even though the ends don't touch the ends of the cups. It also seems like the cup isn't diametrically wide enough to fit it all in even though it fits perfectly across my chest.....it all just gets pulled into the cup.. some of the side isn't covered by the cup and just gets pulled in. Kinda hard to describe. I hope I'm making sense...it's almost midnight ....I'm tired...lol

Abigail3

Ok I'm soooo sorry if I'm being a real pain about this, but last night I used the L.....again......of course I had to do one at a time. Anyway I'm confused because when I use the mediums my whole breasts get real full and there's that pulling sensation (however they touch toward the base of the cups...my skin does) but for the most part the rest doesn't. With the L cups they don't swell outward like they do in the medium cups......it's more around the base that gets a little swollen and they don't go out far like in the medium cups and so the middle part doesn't get anywhere....if you know what I mean...this is so hard to explain...so I'm just plain confused now as to what to do because I want to do this right and don't want to end up slowing myself down or something.

B

BooBoo

Cup transition can be difficult for some people. Read back through some of the older posts and you will see that this is a common thing. You just have to push through it. One thing that has helped a lot of us is to begin the session with the smaller cups to get some fluff going and then immediately switch to the next set and finish the session. No matter what, it will take some time, but there are little tweaks we can make to our routines that will ease it just a bit. Try the above for a few sessions and see how it goes. That way, no matter what, you're at least getting time with your mediums.

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
When I first started to transition into the L cups, I had been squished in the mediums for quite some time, but was avoiding the large cups because I am small like you. I finally ended up as BooBoo just said in her post, using the mediums for 10-15 minutes then switching to the large. The first couple weeks were horrible, but it got better as time went on. Now I use the Large exclusively except for those times when I have been away for a few days and feel the need to use the mediums first. Here is the kicker, at first I couldn't get both L cups on at the same time, now I can, they suck alot of skin from everywhere but they stay on....go figure! Your explanation about how they looked in the med vs the large was right on the money, I remember so well. Although, I didn't switch to large before I had been smashed in the mediums for quite awhile...hehehe! I also had the nipple pointed down syndrome!!! still do to some extent. I don't know why, but my guess it because my skin is stretchier on top than on the bottom, so it stands to reason that my nipple would not locate right in the center of the cup where the spout is.
I hope this helps. I went through a lot of what you are going through, please message me if you want. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

Abigail3

Thanks guys for your replies! I guess I'll have to do what you suggested and tough it out for a while. It's sure going to take longer having to switch the tubes over then using one (L) at a time.

Dixieland, when did you start to get/see swelling after taking the cups off? I'm not even at that point yet. They just flatten right after taking cups off.

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
What do you mean? When I first started out I was using the mediums and it took (what seemed like) forever to notice any type of swelling. I noticed fullness first towards the bottom of my breasts before I showed any type of gain from "swelling". Does that make sense? If not I'll try to explain in a different way.
Dixieland

jinj

Question!.....

so i am using the L domes from enhance (kinda like the BB domes) with taper bottom.
when i use it with baby oil, my skin so slippery that, the skin from the top armpit area is being sucked into the dome.
However, because the base is huge, more skin got sucked in it hurts, but my boobs are not swelling into a round shape. it's like the areas towards the nipples are not swelling, so its like a v shape towards the end.

What to do what to do?

D

Dixieland

jinj,
I don't know what your cups look like, but if extra skin from other areas are being painfully sucked into them, then I would guess that they are too large for you...do you have them in the size smaller? That sounds extremely painful!!! :'( Or maybe you should try a lotion instead of an "oil" for suction. My underarm sides get sucked in so to speak, when I use too much pressure....or don't wait for the pressure to lessen before I pump again...hehehe...I know I'm greedy, but I just want it to stick...ya know? Hope this helps... :)
Dixieland

jinj

i used the M but it cracked so i went to use the L.
however, i am about to outgrow my M..

is there anyway to stop the skin from being sucked into the cups?
my boobs not swelling much in the L...

jinj

... jsut to report:

i got my M replacement. so i actually pumped using M for 1/2 horu before switching to L
and i started using bandaids again.
and i didn't use oil on the top..

all of these steps helped .. that my boobs are swelling more "round"ly in the L...

but then. i dont think i am seeing results? i dunno... my boobs deflate almost to the beginning between sessions...

D

Dixieland

jinj,
I'm glad your techniques worked for you!!! That's great!!! :D That's pretty normal when you start a new cup size...no swelling I mean. But it will come with time. I have taken several days off, trying to get rid of this forever hickey mark on both boobies! And I have lost quite a bit in the last several days....plus the mediums never hurt like the large do. The large are not a lot bigger than the mediums so I don't know why they hurt like they do...and yes when I first started out, they sucked in alot on the sides, I think because I'm not very wide across the chest area and to fit both on and get suction, they suck whatever is available to suck.
Dixieland