How do you use the air lock????

M

mel

Hi ladies i got my airlock this morning ,and a big thanks to you lucy for sending the airlock so quickly!! i am however baffled at how to use it, could some one post step by step instructions as i have no idea how it works and how it relates to each dome??? ??? could someone please help? i slept with the domes on last nigth they almost stayed on the whole night and so comfy, but you do need to re-pump every so often i was an awesome size this morning, the 'girls' were slightly redder than the rest of my body but in good shape, please help me work out the airlock, TIA
xxx

A

Ann

I asked Lucy the same question when I received the airlock, here's what she wrote:

the airlock has 2 parts ; the body and the insert. The body is the bit with the grey button on it, therefore this part fits to the tee piece. So just disconnect the current tubing on the tee piece (not the cups tubing) and replace it with the airlock tubing with the body on it. The second part of the airlock is the insert , this has a slightly longer piece of tubing attached and it fits onto the hand pump. Once you join it all up just pump as normal and you only need to use the airlock if you want to leave the cups in place for a while.

Hope that helps.

S

stacie_yangerr

Thank you Ann for explaining how to put it on, I won't have to worry about it now.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Mel, and thank you Ann. we will get round to producing an instruction sheet with the airlock soon but if you are still unusure please just let me know,

best wishes
Lucy :)

L

Louise1982

For weeks I thought mine wasn't working but didn't like to say anything because Lucy's always so nice - turns out I had it the wrong way round! What a wally!

M

mel

Thanks so much Ann for passing on lucy's instructions!! All i need now is a bit of peace and quiet so i can inflate my boobs lol, i didnt get to pump at all yesterday but, i still retained a lot of swelling from the previous night's 5 hour session, so providing i get to do so uninterrupted i will resume airlock night pumping!! I used it for about 10mins today, but like i said with the rings you lose suction slightly every so often so for day time relax time pumping (i'e nothing to do) its better to keep the pump attatched to re-inflate.

Thanks again for the info

xxx