how do you wash your noogleberry cups?:)

OptimisticGirl

Hi! I just wash mine with warm water. I think the soap may make the cups too dry and easy to crack in the long run. However I did have to wash them with soap back then when I used oil to massage, or else they would be too oily. Now I only use cocoa butter cream, so warm water is enough to take away all the cream left in the domes ;)

Anastasia916

I usually just use baby wipes or like those anti-bacterial wipes for hands, like Wet Ones I think the brand is. When I want to thoroughly wash them I use water and hand or dish soap. I don't think soap will cause the domes to crack, I never had a problem with that. Only time I've had cracked domes is one was shipped to me that way so I think it was probably mail handlers dropping the package, and like one of my large domes now is cracked because it fell. Never had a dome crack from pumping or anything like that.

lovenotbombs

I use cocoa butter lotion and I mix it with a few drops of wild yam (goes with my nbe routine in the mornings). In the evenings I use cocoa butter with a few fenugreek drops. But I usually am not noogling because I'm a busy mom.

that1spaztichik

The body jewelry obsession in me wants to speak out...watch out cleaning the domes with alcohol, because I know that with body jewelry, alcohol cracks acrylic. I don't know what grade of plastic the noogleberry domes are made out of, but I would keep alcohol away from any type of plastic. Just in case you didn't know!!