How overpumping can affect results

savasana

Can pumping too hard halt breast growth? I Noogled for a year and didnt see any results and i am wondering if it was because i often pumped till the point of pain in attempt to increase results. I stipped for a while but am starting up again and am trying to go easier on them. One more thing, should you try to pump until your breasts reach the end of the cups during a pumping session?

Loverandfighter

I'm upset when I can't noogle. It's my boob love~!
Hey there!

I haven't been noogling for a year, but I'd been getting some impressive results with my few months of noogling. I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't been a charm for you. I guess if it helps, I can share my efforts though it's nothing special. I use the 7:2 method for an hour and sometimes 2 or more a day, and I I don't pump till it hurts, but enough where I can feel a good pull that my breast can handle than before. I have heard that pumping too hard can mess with growth possibly due to unhealthy damage to the cell and lack of blood circulation. Especially, if you pump to hard and see that they are purple, or an unhealthy color, that's not a good sign.

I recently got a new pair (the airlock large contoured system) and if I am going to pump till I reach the top, I'd do WAY more damage than any good, and I'd be in a lot of pain. I had regular airlock large, which is just a height difference from 15cm to 17cm. With the reg. large, when I reached the top, I couldn't get anymore pull or pressure because I outgrew em and ultimately it wouldn't be any good if I didn't get good swelling, or any at all. Point is, if you reach to the top and no pressure is applied on your breast, chances are you outgrew them and need to get a new pair. If there is pressure, but not painful when you reach the top, I think you're all set, but it's a sign you may need an upgrade.

If it helps, I think getting in more protein, like collagen, and drinking water before, during and after noogling helps. I tried it and my swelling and the results I have so far are far better than before!

savasana

Hey thanks so much for replying! Congrats on your results ( :
I wouldn't reach the end of the cups if I didnt pump too hard. I will try pumping less hard. By the way, what exactly is the 7:2 method?

Loverandfighter

I'm upset when I can't noogle. It's my boob love~!
The 7:2 method is where you pump and hold the suction for 7 mins and then release for 2 mins for circulation. This really helps with swelling. I usually grow about a cup size during this when done for an hour ;D The swelling lasts for a while in comparison to the standard pump and hold method. It makes me hopeful as not only do I know that it's working, but one day, I'll look like my swelling without noogleberry ~! It motivates me a lot. I say give it a try :)

savasana

Ah thanks loverandfighter. I will try this since pumping and holding for an hour didnt seem to work. I wonder how this will be with my particular breasts since I seem to turn purple even with very light suction, perhaps this is what I needed to do all along!