How to correct uneven breasts?

moonpie

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm wondering if you lovely ladies could please help answer a few questions if you have some time, thanks!

Is it possible to use noogle berry to even out the breasts and what's the best way to do that? Would I need to just pump one or would I pump both for different lengths of time?

Also what's the best herbs and creams to use? I have tried the greenbush herbs and massaging the smaller breast which did work a little but the smell was horrible and people kept commenting on a curry smell which made me extremely paranoid. I think this was due to the extract I was using to massage more than the actual pills. I still have loads of the pills and extract, should I take these at the same time and use a different cream to massage?

Oh I should mention I haven't actually ordered anything yet as I'm also unsure what size cups to get. I am currently a 34B and would like to gain a few inches on my smaller breast which I'm guessing is around a large A. I'm not really too bothered about getting bigger breasts in general, I just want my bras to fit properly! It's so frustrating! :(

Thanks so much in advance for any help, I really do appreciate it! :) xxx

PerfectlyPear

Hey moonpie, I'm new too!

Well, I can't really say much from experience but from reading through the forum many of the senior nooglers suggest to noogle the smaller boob more. My right boob is almost a cup smaller than my left so I thought I would just noogle it until it catches up...

Many people have evened out their breasts so I think it's definitely possible :) I would just pump the smaller one for a longer amount of time.

After 5 sessions (only pumping the smaller boob), I have 2cm swelling which lasts for the rest of the day

You may want to try that! I hope it works.

I don't take any herbs or creams so I can't help with that sorry but the curry smell made me laugh haha.

With the cup sizes... I am a 32C and I got the mediums (larges would be difficult to start of with on my ribcage) and can basically fill them in less than a week so I would suggest the larges for you but I think other more experienced nooglers would have better input than me.

Good luck!

PPear x

Lily13

My right boob is slightly smaller than my left so I noogle it longer each day. I do 1 at a time, so this makes it a lot easier. :)

Anastasia916

You can do what these two suggested by pumping the smaller one longer OR you can pump the smaller one with more pressure during each session. This is what I did because I wanted to save time. If you have a double system, what you do is pump until you get a pull and slight pressure on the breasts, then clamp off the tubing to the larger breast or if you have a couple airlocks that works too, then pump the smaller one for 2-5 more pumps until inside the domes it looks the same size as the bigger one. I did this and my smaller breast was probably 1/2-1 cup size smaller, now they are both the same cup size, one is still very slightly smaller but only I can tell now. Hubby can't tell at all anymore which one use to be the smaller one. Hope this helps. The airlock thing I mentioned... I personally use 2 airlocks. I have one on each dome, this is how I put a different pressure on each dome and I do the pump and hold technique, doing the pump and release technique then you'd just have to pump the smaller one for a longer time.

Meetoo

MtF
I too got this problem with uneven breasts.
I have both the L cups and the LC cups (two of each) I was wondering whether using the Large one on the large breast and the Large contoured one on the small breast.
This way I can put more pressure on the small breast than on the large breast.
I might add that I fill out the large cups with both breasts but only after approx. 30 of noogling, though the small one feels that it is under more pressure than the large one obviously.

Might this solution mixing different size cups work out...anyone tried it?

moonpie

Hi, thanks for the replies! That's helpful and encouraging to know that it's working for you too! How long did it take for the smaller one to catch up? It's great to think that bras might actually fit me properly one day! :)

Anymore tips are still welcome!

Thanks again

xx

Anastasia916

I'm not really sure, I didn't really keep track, but I was consistent with NB for a year and grew 2 1/2 inches, being 2 1/2 cup sizes. But yea just stay persistent and over time they'll even out with these techniques.

fairypump

Anastasia916 said:
...clamp off the tubing to the larger breast or if you have a couple airlocks that works too...
I got a second airlock, but after disconnecting the larger breast, the remaining open plug leaks air to the smaller breast cup, so the tubing still needs to be clamped off, or did you find another trick ? A second pump would allow independent noogling :-\

soonenough

I have been noogling for seven months now, and yes, noogling helped in making my smaller left side catch up to the bigger right. Before, I had about 3/4 (.75") inch difference between my L and R, now, it's down to 1/4" difference. I'm very happy with the progress. I noogle the left side about 30 min. longer, and I also noggle each breasts one at a time.

CiCi

I too, pump with the double pump system and just pump the smaller boobie up more. I am cheap, so I simply fold the tubing down on the larger boobie and just put a piece of tape on it like so (see attached picture) :p works like a charm!

Attachments

• Picture 581.jpg
    Picture 581.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 42