how to get better swelling

D

daylight

hi guys yes i know i have not been here for a while mainly the reason is im extremely busy

now i did 45 min sessions everyday un til now and u realized that i really didnot have that much growth.

so i decided on a different method of pumping. When i was using my xl's i got really amazing growth & swelling
so instead of pump and hold method

i am do pump and release for 30 min and then pump and hold for another 30-15 min

so far so good.

Teeny Tiny

Sometimes you need to change things up a bit to help, like they get bored and unresponsive to the same thing constantly, that what I discovered back in March. Good luck with the change in routine, hope it helps get those boobies growing! ;)

sofia1

i think i am just discovering this now as i've been noogling for 2.5 months. i just switched up to pump and hold.

Anastasia916

Yea I been doing the same recently, I will pump and release 30 min a day and pump and hold 30 min a day, so far instead of only 1 inch of swelling, I'm getting almost 2 inches of swelling! So it's doubled.

Paloma

That is really interesting! How long do you guys hold in the pump-and-release method? Like, just a few seconds, or a minute or more?

Anastasia916

When I do pump and release, I pump until it's uncomfortable, but not to the point of overpumping, I hold it for 3 to 5 minute, then release for a minute, then pump up again. I'm not sure how a few seconds would do anything.

brielle

high
i know this sounds ignorant
but how do you pump and hold

and pump and release?

i dont wana take it as literal though i am quite new
thanks

daylight said:
hi guys yes i know i have not been here for a while mainly the reason is im extremely busy

now i did 45 min sessions everyday un til now and u realized that i really didnot have that much growth.

so i decided on a different method of pumping. When i was using my xl's i got really amazing growth & swelling
so instead of pump and hold method

i am do pump and release for 30 min and then pump and hold for another 30-15 min

so far so good.

Teeny Tiny

To pump and hold you pump until there's a good pull, but not so much that they turn purple, a light to medium shade of red is okay, but not purple. Then you just leave them pumped up, increasing the pumps as they get used to the pressure and don't have as much pull, you do this during the entire session, sometimes I may have to top off the suction once or twice, other times not at all. For pump and release you pump till you have a good pull, maybe a little more than when you want to hold, but still not to the point of them turning purple, keep the pressure for 2-10 minutes, then release the pressure (don't have to release it to the point of them falling off, just so the pulling sensation is as low as possible without them falling off), or you can let them come completely off if you want, then pump them back up again for another 2-10 minutes. You keep this routine up throughout the entire session, or you can do half and half if you wish like the others do. Another form of pump and release that I've done is to put a small hole in the tubing near the end so that the air slowly leaks out on its own, I'll pump them so there's a good pull then let the hole in the tubing let the air out slowly, once the suction gets to the point of them almost falling off I top them off, and keep this going through the entire session. Then if you choose that you want to change methods and go back to the pump and hold just cut the end of the tubing with the hole off, or have two pieces of tubing to choose from, one with a hole and one without.

brielle

thanks much :) im just waiting for lucy's reply regarding my country zip code (bec it doesnt require one)
then im gona go order NB! ;D

wishful

OK, SO I UNDERSTAND THE PUMPING METHODS BUT HOW CAN I GET THE SWELLING TO LAST MORE THAN A FEW HOURS? I SWELL ABOUT 3 IN. AFTER A 1 TO 2 HR. NG SESSION. BUT BY THE TIME I'M READY FOR THE NEXT SESSION (12 HRS LATER), I'M AS FLAT AS A PANCAKE. I'VE BEEN NG'ING 3 MO & I JUST STARTED PM.
THANKS FOR ANY INPUT/ADVICE.

jnorton22002

Hey there wishful,

Sadly, no one can control how long the swelling lasts. What I do believe, and I hope others here will concur with me, is that the MORE swelling you get the more you WILL grow. It all takes time. It takes mother nature a long time to grow what ever boobage girls will get. It takes time. Soooo keep pumping, let the herb or herbs you are using, do their work. In time, all will be for the best. I've been at growing boobage now for 4 years, and I'm only between a A cup and a B cup now. so if a biological male can grow boobage, so can you Mama J. hugs to you :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Hi wishful,

Like Mama J said, there's no way to make you keep the swelling longer, some have the luck of it sticking around all day, while others don't.

Some things you might try to help with your swelling would be to make sure you're intaking plenty of water, the more water the better, it will keep your skin nice and hydrated and plump, which helps it swell and helps it stick around a bit longer.

Another thing you might try would be drinking protein shakes, they may or may not help, depends on the person.

Make sure you're giving them a good massage before you noogle, it usually helps me get some extra swelling from noogling that lasts a little longer than if I don't.

Taking a hot shower or soaking in a hot bath that covers the breasts seems to help with the swelling, I think a hot soak afterward works a bit better than a hot shower, but if you do take a hot shower just let the hot water run down over your breasts, try not to let any hard stream of water hit them, I've noticed sometimes if the water strikes them directly it doesn't help with the swelling, where if it just trickles down over them it does.

Another thing that works for some is to wear a good supportive well fitting bra that's tight but not too tight, with straps that run down the sides more near the armpits rather than down the middle towards the nipples, the ones with the side straps help to support and shape them better. There's also some breast shapers on Ebay that are supposed to help take the fat from your under arms, upper arms, and surrounding area and pretty much relocate it to the breasts. It's worn with a bra, it draws in all the fat from around the breasts into the bra with the breasts and eventually after you wear it every day for a while it's supposed to make the effects permanent. It may help hold the swelling and make it stick around a bit longer, not sure though because I haven't been able to get one to try it yet. Here's a few links so you can see what I'm talking about...

http://cgi.ebay.com/5007L-Breast-Shaper-PUSH-UP-2-CUP-SIZE-UP-Lagre-/170471453701?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item27b0e3f405

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BRA-BODY-SHAPER-CHIC-BREAST-SUPPORT-32-38-/150468945306?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item2308a5e59a

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Cup-Bigger-Push-Up-BREAST-SUPPORT-BODY-SHAPER-BLACK-M-/160489094521?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item255de53d79

http://cgi.ebay.com/breast-UNDERBUST-bra-BACK-SHAPER-chic-SUPPORTER-XL-NEW-/360305616609?pt=US_CSA_WC_Hosiery_Socks&hash=item53e3e366e1

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magic-Bra-shaper-Bust-Lifter-Breast-lift-Sexy-Shaping-M-/150491522072?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item2309fe6418

Oh, and before I forget your health can play a crucial role in how much swelling you get and how long it sticks around. And if you take any anti-inflammatory drugs for anything it can cut down on the amount of swelling you get and how long it lasts. Also, while some people have had awesome results taking EPO and/or Spirulina, I took them both for a few months and noticed that I did not get as much swelling while I was taking them, and sometimes it was gone in a matter of a few minutes to an hour or two. Before I started taking them I was getting some awesome swelling, now that I've stopped taking them it's getting a little better, but nowhere near as good as it was before, guess it takes time to get their effects out of the system and get back to where I was. So unless you have to for health reasons I'd avoid anything that reduces swelling for a while and see if that might help.

Hope these ideas give you something that will work for you. ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

Oh, just thought of something else that might help with achieving a little extra swelling. If anyone has a jacuzzi before you noogle spend 15-30 minutes or how ever long you have time for or want to stay in it, the longer the better, sit in it so that the jets pulse on your breasts. This will give you a combination of moist heat and a massage in one to help get the circulation going and the hot water will help the tissue expand and swell better. After getting out of the jacuzzi would be a good time to smear on any special lotions or creams you might use to help with your enlargement as the heat will open the pores and allow the lotion to penetrate better. Unfortunately you'd have to have a jacuzzi at your house or really near by like at an appt or community club house, somewhere that won't take long to go from the jacuzzi to wherever you noogle at, driving to the gym then back home might be a waist of time. This idea makes me want to install a spa tub in my bathroom even more now! ;) :D ;D

wishful

Thank you so much for the wonderful advice. I will try all the hints. If I sound impatient, it's because I'm not a young chick anymore. I'm almost 61. Not to brag, but everyone tells me I look 40. To make a long story short, I've longer for bigger breasts all my life but just stumbled on breast enhancement (including NG) in the past 4 mo. I'd like to die a full C cup. :D