HOW TO GET YOUR POSTINGS REMOVED AFTER SUCCESS! UK FORUM Privacy LAWS

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
:D Hi lovelyladies all that knows me.... I really need all of my forum postings removed. I am well advance into different stradegys in life.
I will ask specifically for my forum to be un public and removed. I don't give copyrights to any old way of thinking with my pics to assist anyone other than on my own domain.This is something I would l like to be removed, as I request over 5-6 months ago. Please Help me Noogleberry I dont need pictures of me posted all around. As I am the copyright owner, please take it down for me, I will send all information in writing. Please delete my entire forum for good.. LUCY come on delete me. Woman! lol love all hopwe you all get really huge ones.. later for now... Great person, give me a deletion

ashley1986ann

I think you should keep it up so people can see how it work on people who got there success and that are very happy.

lovelyoneanna

wow, lol LiLy 13 please! BearBear ? however I dont come on here to get sweetly attacked. Im afraid my best option already has failed.

Thanks for trying to be of concern, or even a small percentage of corcern. Id rather you hold that to use for the new to this doesnt know any better forum beginner.

Although Im sure you may get another star for placing information where it belongs not on my thread , dont waist my time.
No answer, no solotion my question is?

I thank you for understanding directly. Lovelyoneanna (You should know now OOpsyy You are learning how to avoid conflict and comfortation on the forum...:)

Great Amazing love to you all ! .....thanks for the Noogleberry Support ! :)

BearBear that is why I have advanced your position in one hour of being logged on to the forum..

Im sorry and you were saying? Please earn your stars for being of assistance to one who needs it...

Now Im looking for Lucy . If you are smart you would just by pass my postings.

The only one that should post to this is the ones who go beyond the horizon BEYOND THE STARS!!!

Thank you again best regards.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi lovelyoneanna, im sorry but i don’t recall you asking me to delete all your posts and i think i suggested that if there were any posts of pics you wanted me to remove then please just send me the link to them. You have made nearly 90 posts and unfortunately i just don’t have the time to go through each one and delete them one by one. but what you could do is click on every post of yours that you want removed and in the bottom right hand corner there is a link entitled ; ‘report to moderator’ and if you just click on this on every post you want removed, it will notify us and we will remove it.

Alternatively , the easiest and quickest way is to ask me to delete your account since there is an option to remove all your posts at the same time and this would only take a few seconds. However, the problem with this is that if you still want to belong to the forum you will have to rejoin and also, the thread of many of the topics you have posted in may be confusing to read since your contributions will not be there.

Please be assured that we take privacy and date protection very seriously and we would never turn down anyones request to remove posts or pics etc. If you have any further concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me and in fact, just to be sure, i will email you off forum.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

lucy@noogleberry.com

lovelyoneanna

;), Yes thanks for sharing the UK PRIVACY POLICY ;) with everyone. I believe they need to know this. Good Luck to all forum users and Big Booby Success.

Noogleberry Site is Wonderful !