How to sleep with Noogleberry?

lisab.3111

I would really like to try sleeping with the Noogleberry so I can get more hours in, and hopefully more boobies!

Has anyone been successful with this?

The issues I have to resolve are:
1. I lose suction over time and have to repump every few minutes (I pump with XL, an airlock, and no padding). Strangely enough, I don't lose suction if I am using the airlock with only one cup (so no t-connector).
2. I love sleeping on my stomach... anyone been successful with training themselves to sleep on their back? Also, since we tend to move around while sleeping, wouldn't they fall off eventually?

Please share your discoveries if you have figured this out!

laquintak

I lose suction too if I'm completely flat (which ya have to be to sleep :D) I suppose if I slept semi upright they would stay on but haven't tried it as yet

i always sleep on my belly but when i started noogling during the sleep, it was easier to sleep on the back. funny thing is, when i sleep without NB, i still sleep on my belly but with NB i sleep on my back. its not that hard so dont worry about it. about suction .. your breast cage is probably small for both cups and therefore u dont lose suction with one cup only. try the soft cups. it will be easier to sleep with them at night because they soften everything and at the same time they keep the suction.

M

Mumma Bear

It's easier to fall asleep noogling when you've just been asleep, so I set my alarm for during the night. I wake up at 3am, pop on one dome, and have the alarm set for halfway between then and when I wake up for the day so I can swap over to the other side. Doing it one side at a time helps keep suction and allows you to sleep very comfortably on your side.

A word of warning - the larger pump is very noisy. Not great for snoogling, particularly with a light-sleeping husband. I recently bought this as my old one broke and must get around to buying the other quieter pump. Perhaps Lucy could please mention this in the product details on the smaller pump (ie this one is the quieter one).

I find the insulation foam helps keep the suction, although if you prefer the bare domes, then I would recommend a thin layer of blu-tack to keep suction when snoogling. Wear an old t-shirt to avoid getting blu-tack on your sheets.

S

sissy2345

I love to fall asleep with mine on. They don't stay on all night tho, I might get an hour or so in before they start losing suction. We have a big flat screen and I put it on the wall in front of my bed, so laying on my back sort of propped up with pillows is ideal. Pumping is second nature to me after several years, so I catch myself pumping back up in my sleep.

Momof5

I've been sleeping with my Noogleberry more lately, though I hate sleeping on my back, I've found that I don't roll over while snoogling. I'm using the medium cups and they hold pressure for a few hours (the longest I've kept them on is 6 hours but usually I wake up and take them off after 2-4 hours) I don't have airlocks and I think that sometimes when I move in my sleep I push the release on the pump by accident or make them fart off! It seems to wake me up when I lose pressure though.

C

chloespeaks

Well, firstly, be very careful to know how much suction is good for you for the number of hours that you plan to be sNoogling - I find that I can keep lower pressures for longer without getting those pesky red dots. For shorter sessions, sometimes I'll put in more pressure; during the day, it's easier to tell if that's happening.

I have actually never been able to get more than 2 hours in noogling at night even though I'm a back sleeper. Even during waking hours, I find that I can't keep the domes on for more than 3 hours, so it's the same for me sleeping. For me, it's easy to fall asleep noogling then I'll usually wake up uncomfortable, pop the domes off and go back to sleep.