I GOT MY RINGS!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

M

mel

OMG Lucy you are a diamond i got my rings this morning to my absolute delight!!!!!!!

It took a bit of engineering to get them onto my XL BB domes but where theres a will!]

Right well first of all it felt only slightly more comfy than bare rings still lots of pressure on my chest but not nearly as painful as without, now the best bit.......................

I found that with the rings on i can withstand greater pressure, eg without the rings i can pump a maximum of 19 times and then its unbearable i have to let some air out, with the rings i managed to pump 27 times before it became uncomfortable!! i left em on for an hour and oh my!!! ther're HUGE lol (purple too ) and usually they dont discolour, i also had a rather large hickey mark after removing them but 5 hours later its almost gone!!
BIG boobs up for the rings Lucy thanks so much i now need to get the airlock as i can see that with the airlock and rings i'll actually be able to sleep in it!! I found it more comfy to lay flat on my back with them on as it relieves the pressure on my ribs but at least i was not in rib and armpit agony after removing the domes!!

It official, I Love Lucy !! :-*

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Mel, its really good to get some feedback so quickly about the new rings and although we never designed them for the BB XL cup, its good to know that they can be used with them. Maybe when we have large cup rings they will be perfect for the BB XL cups. Ive emailed you about the airlock and im happy to help out with this as i should enable even better pumping.

best wishes
Lucy :)

L

Louise1982

Mel, I didn't read this poperly yesterday! I'm hoping the rings will let me use the BB XL, I think if the rings are too small that will help the XLs stay on a smaller person, I've ordered 2 setsin case I tear them wrestling them on but I'm hopeful now. Just waiting for the rings and the XL domes in the post.

C

ceciliaspasm

I got my rings too! They are such good quality and I think would make wearing the NB MUCH more comfier. I am gutted though, because I underestimated my size (which is totally my fault and I suppose is good in a way!), and I am going to need to buy at least the large domes. After reading the above post I'm wondering if they might stretch to fit the large. Anyway, what I must say is that Lucy has been really great in sending the rings out so soon and I can assure people on this forum that the quality of the soft cup rings is very high. If you know you fit the medium domes you should definately invest in a pair - i think it would make a huge difference in terms of comfort and wearing time. What a contrast the NB customer service is to that of Brava who keep ringing up repeatedly in an attempt to get you to buy.

I will order my large domes soon. Lucy, do you know how long it's likely to be until soft rings come in for the large?

Many Thanks

Cecilia

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Cecilia. Many thanks for the feedback about the rings and as soon as we know that the medium rings work well, we will make the large rings. This should hopefully be only a few weeks. In the meantime, im happy refund you if the medium cups and rings are too small. Just email me at: lucy@noogleberry.com and we can sort it out. You can then be one of the first ones to try the new large ones when they are made,

best wishes
Lucy :)

A

annie

Hi Lucy and Everyone,

I received my cup rings yesterday too. Thanks Lucy for posting them so promptly and not waiting until after the Easter holiday.

I thought I'd try out the rings for a while before posting my feedback and have so far managed 4 sessions with them. The first thing to say is that they fix onto the cups easily and feel very secure. I was worried that the foam might be sucked into the cups as I pumped, but they stayed firmly in place throughout my 1 hour sessions. I don't usually feel much discomfort when I pump in the medium cups, so maybe I'm not the best person to comment on the comfort factor of the rings, but they definitely provide good cushioning and totally eliminate the pain I occasionally feel when the cups dig into a bony bit of my ribs! I do feel more pressure on my chest when I pump with the large cups and I'm sure I'll really appreciate the benefit of the cushioning then. Where the rings really came into their own for me was in helping with the problems that arise in being between NB cup sizes. For the past few weeks I've had to pump with my nipples taped down because they hit the end of the cups within 10 minutes of pumping, but the rings provided that extra bit of height, which meant that even without wearing the tape, I could pump for almost half an hour before filling the cups. This was a real godsend for me, as I don't know how much longer I could have put up with the sensation of Elastoplast slowly being ripped away from my skin with each pull on the pump! The other thing I noticed was that I had to use the pump a lot more when wearing the rings, because my breasts started to deflate very slowly if I didn't pump at least once every minute. I don't know if this is because I didn't get such a tight seal, but in a way, it worked in my favour because it meant that I didn't fill the cups so quickly and I felt my breasts were really getting a good workout. So, to conclude, it's a definite thumbs up for the cup rings from me. The fact that they can help plug the gaps between ribcage and cups that are too big will be the biggest plus in using them for me, as I'm still struggling to get into my large cups, and it's hit or miss as to whether I can get a seal with them.
I really hope that everyone has positive reactions to these rings and that they can quickly be made in all sizes. I'm desperate to get hold of the ones for large cups and was really tempted to try stretching them, but wasn't brave enough to try in case I split them or weakened them in the long run.
Mel, if you are reading this, how did you manage to get them to fit the BB X Large Cups? I think the NB Large Cups have the same 13cm base diameter, so do you think they can be squeezed onto them too?

Thanks Lucy for always trying to develop the Noogleberry with our comments and needs in mind.

Love Annie

L

Louise1982

I'm waiting for the rings and the BB XL domes - I think they may be easier to work on if you put them over the end and pull them downwards towards the entrance, the material sample I got from Lucy is stretchy but also seems untearable!

K

kultzu

Hi Annie,

Very helpful comment from you about the rings.
Can you please let me know about the red marks that occured from using the system ? Would they look paler with the rings on ?
Although mine would last about 1-1.5 hours but would be better with less red marks around my boobs ;).

Thanks,
Kultzu

A

annie

Hi Kultzu,

When I take the cups off after using them with the soft rings I do notice that the red marks look more obvious, only by the fact that they are wider than usual because of the impression left behind from the thicker rim of the soft ring. But the good news is I find that they fade a bit quicker than the marks left when pumping without them. I think this might be because the pressure is not so intense as it is spread out over the larger area of the rim and the skin is protected by the softer cushioning.

Love Annie

M

mel

HI ladies well day 2 of pumping with rings and i can also definitely say they help with suction, theres no time spent fussing with xl domes trying to get a seal, its instant for me now so more pumping time!

with regard to fitting it on the xl domes i wanted to cry at first as it seemed impossible but i gave them a GENTLE stretch, then i made the lip alittle deeper as it seems the dome circumference of the xl BB is much narrower than the NB so i had to score the lip very slightly so that the dome rims would 'slot' into the lip ( i hope thats clear lol) and then i put the rings on completely over the bit that touches your ribs, and then slid it down over the rim bit by bit carefrully! !) 10 mins later i was pumping away. Large rings will be better, but i will still need to slightly deepen the 'lip ' for it to stay on i think.
I agree with Annie, although the foam ring marks are wider than the dome marks after removing the domes they fade quickly espesially with a bit of evening primrose oil and i had no extra red ring marks today they looked really natural!!!

Its so easy to commit to pump now because its so instant, instant suction, comfort and soon an airlock!! Heres to a bigger and bouncier summertime!!;D;D

Lucy is definitely is the best when it comes to customer service and satisfaction, doesnt it make you feel cared for as a customer? why cant all vendors be like this???!!
Best wishes!

K

kultzu

Great ! Loved it !
Can't wait until the rings become available for the large cups.

Thanks for the info,
Kultzu

A

annie

Thanks Mel for explaining how you managed to get the rings onto the BB Extra Large cups and thanks Louise for your suggestion too. I have very tentatively fiddled around with the rings trying to get them onto the large NB cups, but even though the material is stretchy, they are made of very strong stuff that doesn't seem to be able to budge enough ... will just have to wait until the large rings are made!
Love Annie

J

jellyDeeeee

Please Please PLease LUCY , make the rings in large and ex large !!!!!!! I cant get any bigger in my large as theyre full in 4 pumps !!!! the rings will give a bit more room I understand and maybe the ex l will stay on me then thankyou Lucy for such good quality products love jellyDeeee....

A

annieboobs

It's great to hear from u ladies, that have got their soft rings.. WOW!! can't wait to get mine... Also for the large ones to be made..
Thanks for sharing you experiences thus far...

And many Thanks to Lucy for giving such wonderful customer care...

happy pumping all......