I have used BB for a while now and now I see fast growing but my breasts are in

itsjust4fun91

It was one of the side effects for me also. Not only the breast pains that felt like let down from breastfeeding, but I also had very painful breast the week before my period which was when my growth all occured also. So no worries.

Mel

xxbabygirlxx

It happens to me sometimes. It can be because of over pumping, growing, or your about to get your period. :)

Usually, i get it around my period time though.

amelie

I had something like that some weeks ago too, it was like a general soreness in my breasts with some sharp pangs in certain areas. Not sure what caused it, I don´t think I overpumped and haven´t noticed growth though of course I wouldn´t as I see them all the time.

Oh!! Thank you all, I am not worried anymore and You are right - it is my period about to start :D Thank you everyone a lot for answering :)

S

sissy2345

I experienced painful breasts as well while on BB. I remember describing it years ago on Eve's forum just as Mel mentioned, like the let-down feel from breastfeeding. It was a constant sensation of something happening in my breasts, and I was always aware of them, like I could feel them getting fuller and growing from within.

I have a 9 month supply that I have been thinking about for a while now, reading this and remembering that feeling is getting me excited to start again!

sissy2345 said:
I experienced painful breasts as well while on BB. I remember describing it years ago on Eve's forum just as Mel mentioned, like the let-down feel from breastfeeding. It was a constant sensation of something happening in my breasts, and I was always aware of them, like I could feel them getting fuller and growing from within.

I have a 9 month supply that I have been thinking about for a while now, reading this and remembering that feeling is getting me excited to start again!

thats very good to hear!!! How much did u take before and how much did you grow?:O

Thanks for the support all!:)

S

sissy2345

I took it for 9-10 mos straight in 2006-07 and grew over 4 inches. When I tapered down to 1 per day, I still grew but had stopped measuring at 4 or 4.5" if I remember. But when I stopped taking it I lost some, but I also lost weight so don't let my experience discourage you. The growth was incredible, and I should have kept on it until I was finished trying to get into shape. If I remember correctly, I took only 2 per day for the first 8 months, then 1 per day for the last month.

I think it is a great product and have been thinking about supplementing my noogleberry D's with it. I gained alot of fullness at the top on BB, right where I tend to want it when the swelling from NB goes down.

melissa4u

tatiana673,
I am about to start on BB.
How long have you been using BB?
Do you take any other supplements with it??

Hello melissa4u,
I am done with my third bottle now, and I am taking at times kelp (if i dont forget, which rarely happens haha), my temperature is always perfectly 37 degrees celsius though so it works. I also had a very bad diet and I didnt grow until I changed my diet. when I changed it my boobs became rounder and like they havent really grown yet (because I changed my diet not so long time ago), but the shape is so wonderful now. So remember, that diet is very important.
I had very stressful times because of exams and moving to another country, so i sincerely didnt have time to eat properly and I never knew that I ate bad.. until I wrote to BB and said I havent grown yet, they asked me to write about my diet.. and only when I started writing it I realized myself how bad it was. They wrote to me again what and how I should eat and despite stressful times with moving (next wednesday!!) I always find time to go to store and buy normal food. I sincerely as soon as started eating normally noticed how rounder and fuller they got. They weren't even during periods ever like that. Now I start seeing some growth and now they are too big to fit my hand! before my hands were bigger than breasts. You probably wont do the same mistake as I, but just so you know and remember... Diet is very important!!! Good luck :)

melissa4u

Hi Tatiana,
Thank you so much for the reply.
Would you mind posting that email you got from BB? I want to see what I should be eating.
Thank you so much!!

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Everyone :) i had major pains for 12 months while on BB, deep aches and tenderness, it got to a stage where i had to stop noogling becuase it was too painful for me. But i call them good pains, the ones that show that something is happening and you are growing ;D i think many people experience the same and its a very good sign. I never imagined that groing breasts could be so painful though lol a bit of a shock to the system :)

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

S

sissy2345

Cheryl, everytime I see those things I am amazed and they just keep getting bigger. All things are possible. I'm so happy for you!