I need help with using silicone sheets to pad my domes

mochaccino

I bough 5"x 6" Cica Care silicone gel sheets, not realizing how small they would be. A Brava user apparently managed to use the same size sheets as flat cup rings. She cut a hole in each sheet and popped her boobs through, but she must have had a very tiny rib cage and compact boobies. There's just no way I can cut a hole in these sheets that will fit over my wide, spread-out boobs and 31" ribcage. Is there a solution? How would you use these to pad the Noogleberry domes? She laid them flat against her skin and didn't attach them to the domes, but I might have to try attaching them to the domes instead. Does anyone have any ideas? I really want to get to some use out of these sheets because they were super expensive. I don't mind covering up the silicone if necessary. I mean that the sheets were designed to stick to the skin, but if I don't really care if I end up having to cover the sticky side.

mochaccino

I just found out they come in much larger sizes, but most of them don't seem to be any where near as thick as the Cica Care sheets. Either way I really need to make these work. Uggh :-\

mochaccino

These are similar sheets by another brand, if it helps: http://www.biodermis.com/scar_products/epi-der
Mine are thicker and seem even gooier. None of the pictures do justice to the actual gooiness. It's like a very sticky slab of half set jello. They're heavily textured as well. Here's a close up of the actual sheet from their site: http://global.smith-nephew.com/master/CICACARE_27518.htm

Please throw any idea at me, no matter how half-baked. Anything you suggest will probably be better than the way I'll mangle these if left to my own devices.

mochaccino

NVMD. I got ahead of myself and mangled the sheets, but they still might work. I cut them into very rough ring-like shapes and stuck them to my domes. I used an exacto knife but it was like cutting through gooey candy. There was far too much dragging and pulling going on. If I had put more thought into it, I would have cut the rings wider to rap up around the lip of the dome's base. As they are now, the rings are pretty narrow. I placed the sticky side against the dome itself, so I guess I won't be using the silicone gel in the way it was intended to be used. Luckily, the gel does feel pretty nice so far. I think I'm gonna search around my house for duct tape or something to seal the gel to the domes. Tonight will be my first night attempting to snoogle with this gooey contraption.