I switched to the L domes today

Abigail3

After using the med. domes for 4 days I decided to give the L domes a try. They seemed to fit better around in diameter at the base than the med domes. Anyway, I can only do 1 at a time since I have a small frame and they would overlap if I used both at the same time which would be impossible.

So far I haven't gained any swelling or anything. I know in a previous post I mentioned I got some swelling on the inside but that is not true. I "thought" I did. Apparently I already had that to begin with.

I know this is only my 5th day but I am having my doubts because I have post nursing boobs. They've already been stretched out. Just need some filling.

Hats off to you all! ;) This sure takes some time and dedication.

L

Lululu

Hi Abigail - I'm with you on the post feeding boobs - mine need a LOT of filling out too - do you mean that even with the domes on your boobs don't look bigger inside the dome? If that is the case maybe you aren't getting the suction right. If you mean it's there in the dome but goes straight away I'm like you - With me I get swelling while wearing the dome but most of it disappears as soon as I take them of - but a tiny bit stays and the best way I notice this is before when i pinched the skin about 2 inches above the nipple and lifted the breast weight it looked totally empty but now even several hours after noogling there's a little bit of something there - I don't notice so much difference in the boob when I'm just looking at it in the mirror although I'm convinced it looks a bit better than it did. Try the lifting thing and you might be able to see a difference after another few weeks

L x

C

catsrule

Hi ladies! I breast fed for 2 years straight and lost all boobs!! Now i have gained back to a b cup, working on my c..it has been 5 days you said?? I have been working on my "project" for maybe 5 years!!! You have to give yourself time! And do pump a few times a day! My swelling lasted longer at night because gravity wasn't working against my body..NB in bed watching the news!! Wake up to still big bouncy boobs!! STAY FOCUSED! you'll get results!!

J

Jen21

Hi Abigail,
Like everyone else said it just takes time. It took a good 2.5 months for me to maintain any swelling after the cups were removed. Now I maintain the swelling for a few hours or more at a time. Some of the more luckier lady's and gent's have very fast results and then other's like myself take more time. It's really individual, but you have to remember to be patient and hang in there.

Abigail3

Thanks. That helps to know that it is working for previously nursing mothers :D. Jen did you nurse as well?

Yes they do swell real good in the cups...but once I hit the release button........down down down they go. LOL. I realize it's only been 5 days but I just got to thinking that maybe those of us who've previously nursed have a harder or longer time etc. Or no success at all. So it is good to hear that there have been some success. yay!

I sure hope that I'm doing it all right. LOL What I do is pump it up.....it gets tight.....then pump one or three more times depending on how much more tightness I can handle....hold there for a few min.....then release....then start over the process till I've done it for a half hour.

J

Jen21

I did not nurse, but I have stretched post preggo boobs. I know not nearly the same, but I thought it would at least give me a bit of an edge.

I do the pump and hold method. I pump until its tight and then pump a little more throughout the session to keep the tight suction.

If you experiment with different techniques you'll find what works best for you.

I don't think it matters much in terms of swelling or growth what method you use. I think it's just more of what feels and works better for you.

Abigail3

Thanks Jen! What other techniques are there? The only one I could think of would be to pump, release, pump release etc.

D

Dixieland

Abigail,
I too was a nursing mom, and needed "filling". I have been noogling for about 9 months, I was so flat!!! just little pancakes hanging there (it was awful!!!), I am back filling up (mostly overfilling) my beautiful "B" bras now. It is possible, and NB does work, but you have to give it time. Please don't stress about it, that is really hard on your body. You use the pump and release...try the pump and hold method. I alternate mine. Sometimes when I have a lot of homework, I pump and hold for 30-45 minutes, but when I have the time I pump and hold for about 10-15 minutes then release and pump up again for the same amount of time, 2 or 3 times if I have the time to do it. I get more swelling from the pump and hold method myself, but everyone's bodies react differently, it is trial and error to see what works best for you. Have you tried using the med cups for 10-15 minutes to get some swelling going on, and then switching over to the large cups? That is what I had to do when it was time to move up into the large and I am very small framed as well. Now I can use both large cups (without rings) at the same time. Just experiment and you will find what works best for your body.
Love and Kisses
Dixieland

Abigail3

Hi Dixieland,
I actually switched back over to the mediums this evening. I was having too hard of a time getting the large one to suction on the left side and it was sure gassy.....doing all that farting..sheeshhh....anyway, that's my larger side... ???...worked fine on my right side (smaller).....ok explain that one ??? lol. I figured since I had such a hard time with the left suctioning and gassing up on me that I'd go back to the mediums since they haven't gone all the way to the end of the medium cups. I probably have about an inch to go on the left side and an inch and a half to go on the right side in order for them to touch the ends of the cups. They're not as painful to use either. We shall sooooooon seeeeeee. 8)

It's nice to know Dixieland, that you've gained and you were as flat as pancakes...I know what you mean......Like a steam roller just came and rolled em out for ya huh? Yuup....I know......;)

Actually I haven't kept any swelling for me to keep it there then immediately switch over to the larges...maybe I'm not understanding what you mean. I get swelling....while they are pumped up......as far as they'll go...but they go back down once I hit the release button.

Thanks all for your wonderful responses! ;) I will get this down pat soon enough like you more experienced. ;D

C

catsrule

abigail, you nee to pump and HOLD awhile!! they need to learn their new size, so to speak!!

Abigail3

Hi Catsrule,
Thanks for the tip. I've been doing that (holding) for a few minutes at a time.....the longest I held it there was approximately 10 min. I try to hold them there longer but I turn purple :p ick.

L

Lululu

Hi Abigail - I sometimes look really purple too but I just do a really quick press on the release button rather than deflating all the way and after a while give a few more pumps to try and keep it just less than the purple point for the whole session (although in some ways I think the pumped colour could be partly related to colouring - I'm quite olive skinned so even when the dome is comfortable and I know I'm not overdoing it there is still a purplish tinge rather than pinkish or reddish - that's just the colour I go - I've learned my lesson from overdoing it until it hurt so I now know I can cope with the purplish colour as long as there isn't pain or deep purple.

L x

Abigail3

Thanks Lulu,
That's the same as me......Last night I looked down....(I was comfortable not hurting..etc.) and they were on the purple side. They can get even more purple than that if I pump tighter so....I will keep that in mind. ;)

S

sallyhollom

Abigail3
I have read that it is very dangerous to let your breasts go purple.It can damage tissue within your breasts and cause problems.Make sure you all don't let your breasts go purple.Not a good thing to do.Just go easy on the pumping as you dont want to damage yourself.

L

Lululu

Ooh - that's a worry - mine go purplish even when I'm really gentle and hardly have any suction - if I didn't let them go a bit purple I'm sure I wouldn't get any results - the colour fades really quickly as soon as I take the domes off - within a minute or two - am I still damaging the tissue?

That would be a real shame because today is the first day someone made a comment - I had my new DD gel bra on and hubby said thet thing is definitley working!!!