I want to grow with noogleberry ....and have fun with it too;)))))

joyful

Hi everyone!
I just ordered the noogleberry and am very much looking forward to my success with it. I am a 34 B, had children and breast fed for years and my breasts are still good with no sagging or stretch marks but of course I want them to grow bigger. I have considered surgery a number of times but would really love to avoid it if possible since my breasts are quite beautiful the way they are and would not like to harm them in any way. I have tried brava for forteen weeks using an average of 14 hours per day but had no growth whatsoever. My breasts swelled two to three cup sizes from day one - I should have been a fast responder because my breasts are not that small, I have some body fat and have breast fed. I used to have swelling which would go completely within six hours....

Well anyway I read that noogleberry may be better with the swelling because I read that I would be in control and not the machine. I would like to grow two cup sizes but I would still be happy with growing one size. For now what I am looking for is to have a swelling which lasts throughout the day, even if it is not permanent at first and I still have to pump, that is ok with me for now. Can anyone help to tell me what type and how long should I pump daily to have this result. Also as I already mentioned I think that my breasts have the capacity to swell quite well - I just want a way to keep up the swell throughout the whole day.

Thanks and look forward to achieve great results and maybe help others to do so too ;)))) who knows:))))

Anatori

Everyone has a different method that works for them so you may have to find a rhythm of your own. What started doing was the pump and release. I'd put on a cd, pump until i felt the pull, listen to a song and when it was over i'd release and start the process over again. Since my cd would usually last about an hour and a half i made some progress. and the swelling stayed a few hours. Then i realized when i did that i couldnt get other stuff done because i was constantly stopping or forgetting to stop to release and repump. So I switched to pump and hold. I'd pump till i felt the pull wait a few minutes till i felt nothing at all pump a bit more and then do work around the house. laundry, trash pick up. whatever. I like this better because for me at least the swelling lasts longer, about 5 hours, and i can see them getting bigger and there is still no pain. But try different things, find what works for you. and keep us posted! we want to see your progress.

joyful

Hi dearest,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It really helps to be in contact with people who work at it. I have not yet recieved the noogleberry so I still have to learn about the different processes. After how long did you start to see a swelling lasting five hours? And when yhou talk about growth does it mean permanent growth and how much?

Once again thanks for being so very, very helpful. :D :D :D

jnorton22002

Hi Joyful,

So very nice to have you among us. I truly hope you achieve your goal what ever that goal is. Yes Noogleberry, I think, is much better

than Brava. Another wonderful benefit, here, is that we are all one big happy family. Good luck to you and please, feel free to ask questions any time of any one

Mama J, or Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anatori

I suppose I wasa a"fast responder" cuz the first day I used it I had swelling for about 3 hours before it went down. But I also over pumped that day as well so I couln't use it again for a few days. I would usually pump for about 2 hours and the swelling would stick around for hours. after a few consecutive sessions I would stop noogling around midnight and wake up the next day and they would still be bigger. Not the amount they were whne i had stopped but still bigger than usual. Still full and rounder.

My growth is too small to show on measuring tape because they didnt grow out as much as filled out if that makes sense. I'm still the same measurement but the tissue in my breast above my nipples is fuller. It has some substance there. Also I had the issue where my right breast was smaller than my left as usual, and that is no longer a concern. They are heavier and the shadow underneath is more prominent. also i'm getting more mass on the sides as well. They are taking shape. I haven't noogled in about 2 weeks now though because I told my bf i would stop until I got my mind in the right place. Long story. But even still after 2 weeks of nothing I fit my bras better than ever before and I have a good handful which is better than the mosquito bites i had prior.

Have you looked into massage techniques and herbs and things to use along with noogling? Its been said that if you apply heat maybe from a hair dryer that the will help. Maybe it helps increase blood flow. I used to set my heater up next to me anyways cuz i get cold easily and when i read that I figured that might be why my swelling stayed as long as it did. Also a warm shower or warm washcloth might help the red rings fade quickly afterwards. Many members here use the Chi Massage before they pump as well. I used to do that before i found the noogleberry and alone it helps with firmness so imagine what it can do when combined with this.

Just some tips and advice I've gathered from around the forum. Anastasia, Strumpet, and Mama J, probably have more tips for you. Keep us posted and good luck!

joyful

Thanks Anatori, and jnorton 2202,

I would really like to make it happen!!!!! You are so very very helpful and loving to wanting to help me and wish me all the luck!!!!

My goal is that for Summer I would have enough temporary growth that would last so that I would be able to wear a bikini which is unpadded and not use any more padded bras and still look very sexy!!!!! (With padded ones my breasts already look very good with a cleavage)

I would want to keep up 34 C even in between session!!!!!As I already said I did not recieve the noogleberry yet but I do have experiences with Brava. My breasts do swell up fast (probably because I have two children which I nursed for a long time). I also do have some body fat .... not that much - just enough and my body proportion is very good. I am very grateful for it. I just want to increase my breast size and try to avoid the surgery.

So for now I want to learn how to keep up a temporary swelling for long....and eventually to make it last .....in a way I can keep and as was mentioned in a way I can do my work and without wasting time.

Something else, I would really love to learn to pump without causing marks .....I remember that with the brava the markings would really last and by the time they went away even the swelling would go. So I would love to learn how to do that.

Thanks once again ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anatori

Not sure if this will help but i learned something recently. I caved and noogled the other day. But i used to use my massage oil for lubricant for the domes and I ran out. So i went back to my old lotion. I noticed that when I used the oil, my breasts didnt keep the rings and seemed to be more comfortable. with the lotion i have spots not and the rings didnt go away until after the swelling had gone down completely. Perhaps I over pumped but I doubt it this time because that happened with the lotion before and ceased completely when i used the oil. You may want to stick with oils intead of lotions. I've heard Olive oil (correct me if i'm wrong on this girls) works wonders and since you'll be well lubricated, the rings will still show up, but they will fade fast. Also the warm shower after noogling works wonders as well for the rings.

joyful

Thanks awesome!!!!

You are such a wonderful girl!!!!

Just received the noogleberry but I noticed that the large are small for the roundness of my breasts. Contacted Lucy to ask. I was surprised because I am a 34 B, so the large should be OK for me. Do you know why the roundness of the breast does not go fully in the domes and is that normal? Do you think I should still use them or go to the extra large?

Also I noticed that with the foam they get even smaller.

One last thing...(for now) does the foam padding help?

Thanks

Thanks once again dearest

joyful

....So was very excited to try the noogleberry. Tried it with lots of oil and decided to place the domes accross and they fit. So here comes my initial challenges....

1.How do you keep the seal?
2.How do you hold in place?
3.How do you manage to work with it?

Thanks so much dear :))))

Anatori

I suppose with the seal and with holding them in place I just get lucky. I lube up with the oil after doing my Chi massage, lay down and pump them in one at a time. I'll see if i can find the vid for how to do that if you havent seen it. Since i do one at a time its easier to position them. I do occasionally put on a shirt or sports bra but thats becasue i get cold its not to hold them. maybe it helps.

Working with them just takes getting used to. I have to keep my shoulders back constantly and I have to be careful not to use my chest muscles because that makes them move and i have to start over to rebuild suction.The only problem is moving from the laying position to the sitting position.but once you get past that actually moving around is quite easy. I do know that i have to be pumped at least to the starting mark on my domes before i can move around.

joyful

Thanks once again dear.

So I started and managed to hold in place for some time. What I did not manage till now is the pumpling. When I am using the handpump, I pump and it sucks air. Then when I continue to pump it seems that no more air is sucked up. How do I continue to take out air to create more vacuum? What I did was just pump. And if possible to find video it would be great, I would try to look for it in the meantime.

Thanks once again dear. Hope to keep on learning and finally finilizing this process.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anatori

So I found the video for how to attach the noogleberry but after your last post i'm not sure if it will help since it sounded like you got it attached just fine. Here it is anyways just in case

http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-system-9607967.html

i hope that pops up as a link. As to creating more of a vacuum I'm not sure. Do you get everything attached and just not get the pull at all? or is it that you put them on your breasts and you just keep pumping and pumping and not getting anything at all? If its the second option I had that issue to start with because i tried putting them both on at the same time instead of one at a time and so there was nothing for the domes to create a seal with. My ribcage is smaller so it had little to work with. Putting them on one at a time like how this video shows made a huge difference and once I get them sucked in a ways that is when I can move around without worrying. They don't "fart" assuming i've put on a generous amount of oil for lubrication, and if I don't use my chest muscles or keep it to a bare minimum they don't cause any discomfort. Not sure if that's addressing your issue I may be misunderstanding and if I am I apologize.

Lily13

It sounds like you are getting large gaps on either side of the domes, so you aren't getting any suction at all. You will need to figure out a way to close these gaps by either using more lotion, leaning forward while putting the domes on the breasts or perhaps using some type of padding on the domes. I personally cannot noogle with both domes at the same time as I get gaps no matter what I've tried. So I noogle one dome at a time and it has worked very well for me.

The video Anatori posted should definitely help too.

Let us know if you figured it out! :)

joyful said:
Thanks once again dear.

So I started and managed to hold in place for some time. What I did not manage till now is the pumpling. When I am using the handpump, I pump and it sucks air. Then when I continue to pump it seems that no more air is sucked up. How do I continue to take out air to create more vacuum? What I did was just pump. And if possible to find video it would be great, I would try to look for it in the meantime.

Thanks once again dear. Hope to keep on learning and finally finilizing this process.

joyful

Hi helpful loveable people!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!! Am really impressed by your help. Will watch video, try it out and keep you informed!!!!!!

Wish me luck ;))))

joyful

Hi everyone!!!

Tried my first session....

Thanks for video.....really helpful.....So no .....drums please......my next challenge...

I found that after half an hour one of my breasts got red markings ....sort of blood under the skin and they have been there for an hour. As regards swelling I only had slight swelling......

Can you help me with these questions?

Is that normal to have only slight swelling?

Is it OK to have these red blotches...or did I overpump?

How can I make more swelling last with less harm?

Thanks everyone for the help and look forward to continue to learn in this process to make it successfull!!!!!

Anatori

Congratulations on your first session!
It sounds like the red markings may be due to over pumping. I did that my first time too. It takes a couple tries to get a good set up that doesnt cause those marks. When you pumped did you just pump until you felt the pull or did you keep pumping until you couldnt pump anymore? Did you make sure you had plenty of lubrication whether you used oil or lotion on?

In regards to the swelling, everyone reacts differently. I can get massive swelling without over pumping while others not so much. But that doesnt mean there wont be progress. I read in one of the forums that someone didnt get any swelling at all after the domes were removed and she grew quite a bit. So I wouldnt worry too much about the swelling at this point. Some don't even see swelling until a few months in. However, drinking water helps retain swelling and I've read that putting a bra on afterward helps retain swelling as well as retain the shape.

Since you have the red blotches on your skin right now I would recommend waiting a couple days before you pump again so that they clear up and you can try again without possibly causing harm. That way you can start with clear skin and you can see that if, after pumping, there are no marks like this, you did it right. I've had to take breaks before and while its not fun it helped me find a rhythm and a process that worked perfectly with no strange marks. I hope this helped. Good luck!

jnorton22002

Hi Joyful,

Pertaining to your questions. Mama has to think that red spots MAY be a sign of over pumping. We all get eager to see our breast grow and sometimes we pump either too much or too fast. Try slowing down and pump only a little each time. Pump only when you feel there isn't any "pull" any more. As far as swelling, it some times takes a while for this to happen. Be patient, take your time and enjoy. the swelling will come. I think those are really key to success. Others may not agree with me, but then, isn't that why we are a great family. Keep up the hard work. It will pay off

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

roadrashes

Hi. You got great advice. I didn't start too see any swelling until almost 3 months in to it. So hang in there and the blotches could be a sign of overpumping so you may want to cut back a little. Truly, slow and steady wins this race if you damage your breats you will have to take larger periods of time off and it will take longer to achieve your goal.Please keep us posted. We are all in this together and we are one big family so you will at times get alot of different ideas and advice. It's a good thing! :0 Post often and I'm hoping you get the breasts you want.

joyful

Hi all wonderful people who answered me!!!! Yes I did pump in a way it was slightly painful I must say....I thought that this would cause more swelling and I would grow faster......... Was so pleased to feel a vacuum more powerful than what I had found with brava that I thought it would be better to pump more..

Well the red blotches are still there and about a day has passed....Actually they have increased a bit.... I hope they will go....Did anyone have them ( they were sort of like when one sucks the skin and produces a red mark).....Definitely I will not pump until they are gone....The funny thing is that I only got them on one breast mostly and only very minimal on the other...

So please everyone wish me luck so that they will go soon.......Also I will not overpump for sure next time....I guess what I will do next time is I will just pump for 15 minutes for the first time...

And thanks for making this such a great forum......... ;D

jnorton22002

Hi Joyful,

Honey, it isn't "how long" you pump, say 15 min, it IS how HARD you pump. Sooo the next time you pump, start slowly. You aren't in a race, so think of this as having fun. Maybe, watch T.V., something. Don't think about HOW BAD you want your breast to grow, but rather FEEL your breasts being pulled in. In this manner, you can better tell HOW you are doing. If the truth was known, I've not pumped for awhile as I have discovered, on my own, that I too have been doing to hard pumps. So I now pump very slowly. I don't worry as much on HOW far my breasts go into the domes, but that it is done with a slow steady method.

Try that and see how you do hun.

Mama J with hugs