im 18 do you think it's too young to start?

S

stacie_yangerr

i've been doing a lot of research of how to enlarge my breasts since they are so small
i was about to purchase the brava system until i saw the price which discouraged me
i then heard about noodleberry from a post on ebay

I really just need to know if starting at age 18 is too young?

G

girlygirl

Hello Stacie_yangerr,

**I'm not really anyone authorized to give this kind of advise**

But...I don't feel that 18 is too young for you to begin natural breast enlargement. I am 20 and if I would have known about all these options besides Brava (i.e. Bosom Beauty and Noogleberry) at 18 or even 17 I would have began them then. That is just my opinion though. You know what is best for your body and how it may respond, so do a personal assesment and go from there. :) Maybe Lucy or someone can chime in with more of an experts point of view.

Funny, however, I did find out about Brava when I was 17 and I remember wanting to do it but the price was making it almost impossible. LOL

*~GirlyGirl~*​

L

Louise1982

I would say go for it! It's possibly more effective if you're younger and it is feasible that giving the breasts more attention will help encourage further natural development. You may also want to try birth control pills (but not herbal pills), when I was nearly 17 I started birth control and my boobs grew a bit. Do you have any symptoms of hormonal problems? What is your height and weight?

I just turned 26 and have just done 7 months with Brava - wish I found out about this stuff years ago!

S

stacie_yangerr

Thank you girlygirl and Louise1982 for responding back to me. To answer your questions Louise1982 I am asian so i'm not too sure if that makes a difference. I stand at 5'2 and i'm 110 pounds. I will definitely try noogleberry as I do want my clothes to fit better and look nicer. Also with all the rave reviews and the price i think it'll be worth it! :D

K

kultzu

Hi Stacie,

Just curious if u made a Go to NB. Let me know and I'd love to hear your progress if u decided to use NB.

All the best,
Kultzu

L

Louise1982

Hi Stacie,

Sorry I never even saw that last post! Your height and weight are fine, similar to mine, just wanted to check you weren't too skinny to grow but you're in a good position as you aren't totally skin and bones but you probably don't need to lose any weight so you won't lose your growth as you decrease body fat.

T

tiffany81

WHAT DOES BEING THIN HAVE TO DO WITH GROWING BREAST. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REALLY THIN AND SEEM TO BE DOING FINE WITH THE NB. I STAND AT 5' 1" AND AM ONLY 90 POUNDS. NEVER HAD AN EATING DISORDER OR NEVER DIETED. SO IM HOPING BEING THIN WONT HINDER MY GROWTH.

L

Louise1982

Usually they say if your BMI is less than 19 you won't grow because your body is either not capable of growing new breast tissue or you have no body fat to store in the breasts. You may find that if you stop totally after a few weeks all your growth is gone because NB is only to maintain swelling.

K

kultzu

Good to know ;).
My BMI is 18.7 but I get nice growth from NB. Perhaps I am just a lucky one ;D ;D..

Kultzu

T

tiffany81

I DONT AGREE WITH THE WHOLE BMI THING. IF YOU ARE NATURALLY THIN I DONT THINK YOU WILL HAVE NEGATIVE RESULTS. EVERYONE IS ALL ABOUT THE SCALE AND SOME STUPID SIZE CHART WE ARE SUPPOSE TO FALL INTO. I AM THE WAY GOD MADE ME, NOT WHAT SOME STUPID CHART SAYS I SHOULD BE. I FEEL I WILL HAVE A GREAT OUTCOME REGUARDLESS OF MY WEIGHT. THANK GOD I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DIETING. :D

K

kultzu

Hi Tiffany,

Understand your point totally.
I am sure you will get the result that reach your satisfaction at one level. I started the whole NB without caring about my weight , height , BMI or anything...I only followed my wish and listened to my body.

All the best to u ,
Kultzu

T

tiffany81

THANX KULTZU. HOPE I DIDNT SOUND RUDE I JUST HATE THE WHOLE WEIGHT THING. I HAVE ALWAYS STRUGGLED WITH BEING THIN AND HAVE TRIED OVER THE YEARS TO LOVE MYSELF. EVERYONE WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO GAIN A POUND. THE ONLY TIME I GAINED IS WITH BOTH PREGNANCIES. ANYWAY THIS FORUM ISNT ABOUT WEIGHT SO I WILL END THIS. THANX FOR BEING NICE AND NOT TAKING AS IF I WAS BEING RUDE, SO NOT THE CASE. :)