I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Dustin, I haven’t found any bigger cup than the 210 we use. I’m about 1 1/2 inch from the tip now. The 180 I can completely fill tight to the tip. The 210 has enlarged the “base” of my breast, so they are much fuller than before. I easily fill a 42i Elomi bra or in 44 I’m between G and H. I’m not sure if I could use a cup much wider than the 210 is. The search will continue!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Dustin, I haven’t found any bigger cup than the 210 we use. I’m about 1 1/2 inch from the tip now. The 180 I can completely fill tight to the tip. The 210 has enlarged the “base” of my breast, so they are much fuller than before. I easily fill a 42i Elomi bra or in 44 I’m between G and H. I’m not sure if I could use a cup much wider than the 210 is. The search will continue!
If you find any bigger cups please let me know. I am filling out a 42G pretty good. I'm afraid to try a 44 band as it may be to big for me.

Karen J

What a great weekend. I thought I would post something different than the usual boob photo. A lacy top over a Wacoal Elevated Allure bra in Hollyberry 42G. Btw, matching color Wacoal Lacey panties under a green skirt. I throughly enjoy not having to deal with fake boobs! Almost forgot, always with Hanes Alive support hose in Barely There.
That is a beautiful top that you have on......

Karen J

Ok here are the bells I use. They are glass and as you can see in second photo as the nipple is sucked in farther it widens out to enlarge the nipple end. The third photo is a larger bell I switch to after 30 minutes using the smaller one. This gets my whole areola pulled in a stretches it out too. My goal is Big puffy pointed and erect nipples all the time. If I’m going to have big tits, I want the big female looking nipples to go along with them! The last picture is right after taking them out of the bells. Now this session I only did it five minutes to take photos. If you notice in the second photo the liquid, after 30 minutes it’s more than half full. It taste wonderful! Enjoy the pump!

Tina with titties!!
Lovey titties you have....

Tina A

Good evening! I finally took time to figure out where to post short videos. It’s in the Media section. Tell me what you think.

Tina A

like I've requested in the past, Please post your pictures on your own thread.

Tina A

It’s 42G. The Wacoal Elevated Allure biggest size is 42G. It’s a good thing it stretches! I could use a bigger size but even maxing it out it’s still the most comfortable bra I’ve worn. I’ve tried many others and most don’t compare. A close second is Curvy Couture, 44G.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
It’s 42G. The Wacoal Elevated Allure biggest size is 42G. It’s a good thing it stretches! I could use a bigger size but even maxing it out it’s still the most comfortable bra I’ve worn. I’ve tried many others and most don’t compare. A close second is Curvy Couture, 44G.
The bras I wear are all Lane Bryant. The have sizes up to a K cup. You should check them out.