I'm not sure if my pump is working right

2punky

I have had the pump for almost 3 weeks. I have had some growth right away within just a few uses. It seems like the last week and a half, the pump isn't holding suction. I am not even close to filling the med cups yet, I use moisturizer, and it starts okay and I can get it tight feeling. As soon as I stop, I start to deflate. When I use them, I have been continuously pumping every second, and can't get them to fill like they did the first few days. Also, my pump is very squeaky and I noticed that you can hear a slight air movement when I stop the pump. Is this normal? Please help! I was so optimistic about the pump at first, but now I am just frustrated.

Thanks!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi 2punky, please email me your address details and i ll send you the new hand pump. It may not be a pump problem but we'll soon know when you swap them over. Email me here: lucy@noogleberry.com

best wishes
Lucy :)

P

pj1004

lucy I hope you can help me too I got my noogleberry in July. I haven't been using it for the past 2-3 weeks because I have been out of town and just really busy getting my daughter off to college. Anyway, when I tried it a couple of days ago after just the first couple of "pumps" I heard something snap. Now it doesn't seem to want to work at all. Help please.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi pj1004, i have emailed you off forum but please let me know if you didnt receive it,

best wishes

Lucy :)