Implants

T

tweety21ca

If any of you are considering, or have considered getting implants, and the cost, pain, and health risks hasn't deterred you, look at some of these results:

http://www.dfwibodysculpture.com/photos.htm

A lot of the natural breasts were better looking than the fake ones. Most of these girls look like they have a soft ball cut in half and implanted in each breast.

I'm surprised they post those photos, they look so fake!!!

L

Louise1982

I'm not considering implants primarily as it's possible they may end up looking like those pics!!! They're disgusting and look like a deformity, I agree that they're not much of an incentive to contact the clinic.

B

Busymum

Another good site is www.siliconeholocaust.com. They have pictures of what can go wrong and in the discussion forum there are pictures of implants that have been removed and have been found to be moldy. Women on this site have been really sick from implants.

Take Care all!
Busymum

A

annieboobs

boob job gone bad.... not nice to look at at all..........

T

tiffany81

TRUTHFULLY, I WILL STICK TO THE ALTERNATIVE OF IMPLANTS. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD AND READ ABOUT THE NOOGLEBERRY,BRAVA, ETC IT IS WHAT I CHOOSE. MOST OF THE TIME THESE WOMEN GET IMPLANTS AND THEN THERE REALLY NOT HAPPY AFTER. I HAVE NO BREAST SO IF I GET A LITTLE GROWTH FROM THE NOOGLE I WILL BE EXSTATIC. ;D

T

tweety21ca

I'd rather have small, natural perky ones than ones that look like two halves of a grape fruit inserted under the skin! :p