Importance of avoiding caffeine if growth achieved without swelling

Boodles

Hi

I have posted on here in the past about how my daughter has managed to achieve good growth without ever getting any significant swelling. She has never been a tea or coffee drinker but used to enjoy a diet coke once or twice a day, and really misses this. I was wondering how much effect avoiding caffeine would have given that her growth so far seems to be unrelated to swelling anyway? Does the whole avoid caffeine/drink loads of water thing relate to swelling rather than long term growth?

Any opinions welcome :)

lexuswoman

Hi Boodles,

I just finished my 16 week of Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video and I grew 1.5 inches. And, I drink Coke Zero.....mixed with Bacardi rum! And I have one or two each night (made with only one Coke). I found this on Greenbush's website:

"8. Avoiding caffeine, carbonated beverages and chocolate? We have never been clear on why so many of those formula companies make these statements. Our theory is that one of them posted this rule and the rest of them copied it. Caffeine is fine in moderation, though it can contribute to breast tenderness, so limit it if this is a problem for you. Carbonated beverages have no effect on the program, though there are better things for your diet. And chocolate, especially dark chocolate, contains flavenoids that can actually be helpful."

So, I don't know, I guess everyone's different, but I still drink Coke's and grew 1.5 inches in 3 months. I haven't started noogling yet, but I use my brava for 30 minutes to an hour a day and do 360 inward massage rotations with cocoa butter lotion and Greenbush enhancement blend liquid. I don't take any herbal, PM or BO supplements. Hope this helps!