Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Intertwining

My third day of noogling!

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I noogled twice for an hour each, but I think I was a little over-ambitious- I'm not sure if it was because my boobs didn't have enough time to rest in the 3-hour period between the 2 noogles, or because I over-pumped my (smaller) left boob, but now I have a few red speckles where my armpit fat (no other way to describe it, lol) was sucked into the cup. It also feels a little bruised, so today I went a little easier on the noogling.

Today I noogled for an hour on both sides and 15 minutes on my left boob, same as yesterday, and reined in in my boobie greed by pumping at a lower pressure.

Although my boobs are still pretty far from how I want them to be, I really feel as though they've already filled out a little! ..Only problem is that I'm not sure whether they're REALLY grown, or if it's just me convincing myself.. lol!

I'm pretty sure my nipples have expanded a little, though because after coming out of the shower (I don't know what it is about showering that loosens up my boobs and makes them look much better!), my nipples were fully soft (vs. hard/erect) and my areolas looked HUGE :'(

Hopefully it's just a temporary thing from having noogled less than 2 hours prior to my shower, because I like my nipples the way they are, and it seems to be a big hassle to have to stick bandaids on the everytime I want to noogle :(

The lower part of my boobs (the underboob bit) has seemed to grown a little, which is awesome because I have more tissue on my upper-boob rather than below, and I really want them to have that slightly weighed-down-because-they're-so-huge look, hehe! :)

Anyways, here's my picture updates:

The first picture is after last night's noogle, and the second picture is of today's post-noogle. The second picture makes my boobs looks a lot bigger, but I'm pretty sure it's because it's been taken at a slightly different angle.. It's hard to judge accurate growth when it's impossible to get a picture at exactly the same distance and angle :(

But I'm happy to see that lefty and righty are starting to balance out a little! ;D

Till next time! (Probably tomorrow, lol)

Attachments

• P1010088.JPG
    P1010088.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 245
  • P1010091.JPG
    P1010091.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 330

0xducesax0

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D

:) i really think you're going to go far!!! you have amazing breasts to start off with; we're all really jealous!
your positivity is great so keep it up! and now that you posted those pics of your idea of the perfect boobs i think you will do great because you're focusing on the end result plus you respond really quickly!!!
let us know when you buy a tape measure!!! i cant seem to find your stats page? are you planning on making one?
take care

Intertwining

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D

Hi, Elena! :D

Thank you very much for the encouragement! Yep, after seeing pictures and that video of wonderful boobs, I just can't wait to get my own pair and I'm going to make sure I get them, hehe!

I don't think I'll be starting a stats page because I find it a bit of a hassle to have to update 2 threads.. Do you think it'd be okay if I just post my measurements together with my pictures? I was thinking of treating this thread as a progress page, so it would include what I did, how I did it and the effects of it- both pics and measurements :D

I just bought myself a small, retractable tape measure (in a gorgeous shade of bright red, too! lol) so in my next post (right after this) I'll be putting up my latest measurements before and after today's noogle :)

Intertwining

And on the 5th day of noogling, my NB gave to me.. BIIIIIG BOOOOOOBIES! (lol!)

Hello everyone!

I go for dance class every Saturday, and I’m always wearing the same top- a very tight-fitting orange tank top. So today as I was inspecting myself in the mirrors that line the sides of the room, I realized that my chest seemed to be balancing out my huge hips a little more than they were last week.. Or is my mind playing games with me again? Hehe!

Today, I did TL’s 10 step massage with a generous glob of cream before noogling. Since my nipples grew a little bigger (and I don’t want them to), I put 2 fabric bandaids (crossed one on top of the other) onto each nipple. I cut a few short slits along the sides of them so that they’ll be able to stretch without irritating my boobs or nipples.

It seems to be working pretty well, because my nipples didn’t look puffy or expanded after I took off the bandages- hurray! I guess I’m going to have to stock up on more bandaids in bulk! ;D

I’ve been experiencing pain in only my left armpit-fat area everytime I noogle.. Is this normal? ???

But the good news is that my left and right boob are balanced out now! In fact, my left boob looks slightly BIGGER than my right boob now! ;D

So now I pump them both at the same pressure, and I think I’ll stop with the extra 15 minutes on my left boob- otherwise my left boob is going to be a lot bigger than my right instead of the other way around! Lol!

I can’t believe that just 2 measly sessions of an additional 15 minutes has evened out my size disparity between my left and right boob! :O

Anyways, as I mentioned in my last post, I just bought myself a lovely new tape measure that I intend to put to good use!
So here’s my size pre-noogle- all my measurements are snug, not loose:
24.5” underbust
29” bust

post noogle:
24.5” underbust
29.5” bust

It’s only half an inch of swelling, but honestly, they feel so much fuller immediately after noogling!

In fact, the last time I measured my boobs about a week ago, my bust was 28.5”! So that means I’ve achieved half an inch of permanent growth in 8 days, with only 5 days of noogling! :O :O :O

.. But again my pessimistic side kicks in- I sure hope it’s not just that I’ve been measuring inconsistently! Well, no matter what the tape measure tells me, I can see with my own eyes that my boobs are fuller.. So the numbers on the tape measure will definitely start consistently reflecting my growth soon! I mean, if I grow 2 inches, surely I’m going to be able to see at least a 1 inch difference on the tape measure! ;D

Here's a picture of my latest post-noogled boobs- can you guys see a difference? Because I can! Woohoo!

Happy noogling, everyone! See you next update :D

P.S: Is it normal that I keep touching and feeling my boobs?!??!??!??!?! lol!

Attachments

• P1010098.JPG
    P1010098.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 283

that1spaztichik

You're looking great, girl! Keep up the hard work, it'll pay off!

Oh, and yes, totally normal...I keep touching my boobs ALL the time now. It's insane! They're just...so...darn...big!!! I love it. They get in the way now. I'll be walking around the house, reaching for something, doing something, and I notice that they are more pronounced and just in my way, which I love :)

0xducesax0

hey :) just writing to cheer you on !!! have i told you how much i LOVE your boobs?!
in a couple of weeks you should post your start pic and current pic side by side... everyone will be like 'wooooooooooooooow' hehe
how is the zoft gum coming along? are you sticking to it?
i use centimetres when measuring so the whole inches thing is confusing. 29.5'' at bust translates into 74.9cms which makes no sense because i am 79cm and im a 32A!! how do you measure at bust? do you measure all around at nipple height?
there are girls on the forum who say they're like 34'' bust and look smaller than you so i'm really confused.

that1spaztichik

It's because she has a small ribcage...breast size is all about the difference between your bust and ribcage measurement, it has nothing to do with how big the bust measurement is. This is why a man who has a, say, 40 inch "bust", has no breasts...because his bust and ribcage measurement are the same. Where as a girl who has say, a 36 in bust and a 30 inch ribcage would have larger breasts by a large amount to the eye, and would measure for about a 34B. This is also why people who are all D cups, but maybe are 32D, 34D, 36D, and 38D, would all look VERY different. Hope that helps...

Intertwining

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone :D

Abigail3, I really find my boobs much too small to balance out my gigantic hips! And I would love to get an hourglass shape with big hips AND big boobs! *drools*

elena, hehe yes you have mentioned before how nice you find my boobs, you nasty little vixen, you.. LOL! Just kidding ;D

I intend to put up before and after pics when I feel my boobs have put on enough permanent growth to see a distinct difference! So not yet! And well, to be honest I've been growing a little lazy with taking the Zoft gum- I guess in my head the reasoning goes like this: Why bother taking something that takes ages to be able to see a difference in the size of your boobs when just noogling for an hour makes them grow before your eyes?!

I've been taking about 1 piece a day on average, according to my schedule I'm supposed to take 2 a day.. Hahahaha. I'll try my best to remember to take them, though!

Intertwining

My 6th day noogling!

Hi girls!

So I just got back from dinner.. My body's hurting all over from dance class yesterday (what?! it's very strenuous!), so I shed my clothes and unclipped my bra.. And my boobs actually SPILLED out from my bra like they were trying to run away from it. lol! I actually got a shock when I cupped them in my hands- they really, really seem a lot fuller!

The pictures I've been taking of my swelling don't seem to show much of a difference, but I can really FEEL the difference.. Like before I started noogling, I could easily hold my boobs in my hands.. Now I can just barely cup my hands over all of my boobage! It's an amazing feeling to have boobs actually OVERFLOW when you're holding them or even squeezing them a little!

And I'm not sure if the aches and pains I've been feeling from yesterday were because of dance class, but my boobs feel heavy and a little achey, especially when I squeeze them gently.. I hope what I'm feeling is growing pains and not my pectoral muscles complaining!

The only bad news I have is that the swelling in my left boob doesn't last, so I'm going to have to continue with the extra 15 minute sessions on leftie, as she's slightly smaller and noticeably less round than her big sister, righty..

It's a little confusing, because after the extra 15 mins, my left boob will be bigger than my right for the next couple of hours, so I worry that my left will become bigger than my right!

I noogled for 1 hour + 15 mins today after massaging.. I really think that the massage helps with swelling quite a lot, because my boobs feel more relaxed, "looser" and "stretchier" rather than tight and dense, and so making them more conducive to noogling.. So I'll try my best to make myself massage everytime before I noogle, even though it's a little tiring and troublesome..

So anyways, no change in the numbers reflected on the tape measure, but I'm not let down because I can feel the difference, even now, almost 6 hours after my last noogle..

I'll be meeting my boyfriend later tonight, so we shall see if he registers any difference in my boobage.. I hope it's not just all in my head!

Here's a picture of my last post-noogle boobie loot!

Happy noogling, everyone, see you guys next update! ;D

Attachments

• P1010098.JPG
    P1010098.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 258

sunsetz

Hey intertwining...I just checked out all your progress pics and all I have to say is WOW. You are responding very quickly. Congrats girl. ;) Btw: I think your boobs have the perfect shape...OMG...can we switch. Seriously wouldn't mind exchanging what I have in size for that shape girl ;D Anyhoo...just keep noogling...if your bf agrees, I do think you can reach that D. I saw the pics of the stripper you put in another thread. Though hers are most likely not real...you are already starting with that shape so it may just be possible for you to look like her.

Later :)

bonzaigirl

yeah... me too... can't believe you're not a C.... great response... wish i can have the same results... keep us posted... have a great day ;) your progress pics are wonderful... wow... ;D

katieb

Add me to the long list of people who are very jealous of your boobs and your amazing progress. Keep up the good work!

Intertwining

Thanks, everyone! I swear, even if I had the most terrible, deformed boobs in the world, you guys would still be cheering me on and saying I have the most exquisite breasts in the world.. lol! :p

Sunsetz, are you kidding me??!?
Trade your huge, amazing boobs for mine that are probably less than half your size??!?!!? :eek: :eek: :eek:
And thank you very much for the encouragement- to say that I might be able to achieve my ideal boobs (the pair on the stripper!) is really, really motivating!

Where I live in SE Asia, people are relatively conservative about dressing (i.e big boobs + low cut tops = definite slut), and I do enjoy wearing low cut clothing.. So I'm not too sure if I'll go for a D after I reach my (temporary) goal of a C cup, especially since it'll be pretty much irreversible.. Well, I'll just play it by ear, since I'm not sure how "big" my C's will look on me since I've such a small frame and a small underbust (you know how the same sized cups may look very different on differently-shaped people?).

Anyways, I won't count my chickens before they hatch- I'll work for my C's before deciding whether I want to upsize to D's! ;D

Intertwining

My first week of noogling!

Hi girls!

So today is the 7th day since I’ve started noogling, so I’ve decided to put up clearer pictures of my boobs with the rest of my torso for all of you to admire my luscious armpit fat and ginormous, unproportional hips before and after noogling! lol :p

I’ve also learnt to make use of this wonderful thing known as a self-timer on the camera, so now from now on, my pictures will hopefully be more consistent so growth will be clearer.. Sorry I never thought of this sooner! *embarrassed*

I’ve also decided to use my favourite bra as a benchmark (THANK YOU, CLEO!), and I’ll be taking pictures of myself weekly in this same bra, so we can see the growth hopefully overflowing the bra cups! Hurray! ;D

My boyfriend commented last night that my boobs feel a lot fuller.. Needless to say, he was pretty excited.. I guess I won’t be hearing any complaints from his side about my boobs being too big.. lol! ;D

Anyways, I woke up this morning and cradled my boobs gently- they’re feeling so achey and tender! I don’t think it’s muscle pains from dance class, because my actual BOOBS hurt when I squish them, not just the muscles near them.. I was actually almost whimpering while I massaged them in preparation for today’s noogle (I use a fair bit of strength as Tigerlily’s instructions stated that massaging harder would help clear the little lumps that serve as blockages for blood circulation).. HURRAY!

Hehe, it’s the only pain we masochistic girls on the forum actually enjoy, because we know it can mean only one thing.. BOOBAGE! ;D :D ;D

So I measured myself before noogling, and I just couldn’t believe my eyes- 30 inches?! WHAT?! I must be measuring them wrong- there’s no way I grew and kept ½ an inch of swelling overnight!

Noogling for an hour boosted my boobs by an extra 5/8th of an inch of growth, if they were really 30 inches before noogling.. Hmm.. Can’t be right, the pictures show a pretty large difference..

And after I removed the domes and slouched back to ease my tense back (because slouching makes air fart out of the domes), the bottom of my boobs actually touched the skin below! OMG! Nearly had a seizure because of the extremely unfamiliar feeling! I guess this hopefully the wonderful start to the growth of my boobie underhang (You know, like the underboob)! *dances around in excitement*

See for yourself and let me know what you girls think! The sequence of pictures are all before/after noogling.

Happy noogling everyone! See you next update ;D

Attachments

• P1010114.JPG
    P1010114.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 411
  • P1010128.JPG
    P1010128.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 366
  • P1010112.JPG
    P1010112.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 380
  • P1010125.JPG
    P1010125.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 471
  • P1010110.JPG
    P1010110.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 441
  • P1010119.JPG
    P1010119.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 348

gina3

simply amazing ! you will reach your goal of d cups with no problem. i am an addicted noogler and love my results too .. please don't stop with this thread and pics . so nice to see the change in growth.

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *jaw drops to the floor!*
your 2nd pic looks A M A Z I N G!!!!
omg i'm so jealous.... i love how the 2nd pic gives you an amazing hourglass shape like you want!!! it looks really good :) i'm so happy for you.
you are so lucky! keep this up although you have beautiful breasts to begin with. In my opinion, i think you shouldn't go for HUGE boobs. If you manage to get permanent growth slightly larger or equal to your current swelling it would be perfection!! :)

Intertwining

Thanks, gina3! Your boobs are wonderful, not to mention HUGE! I'm so jealous ;D Thank you for the encouragement! Not sure if I'll continue to D's after reaching C's though!

Elena, actually I think my boobs look so huge in the second picture is because I might have stuck my chest out a little, because there's NO WAY they swelled so much, lol! But yeah, I'd ideally like to be permanently around that size, give or take a little- but with heftier underboobs! I really have a fixation with underboobs, hahahah! ;D

I'm not really going for huge boobs since my ultimate fear is sagging when I get older, so I'll just go for a more streamlined, hourglass figure! :D