Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Intertwining

One month and 5 days- update!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry for my MIA-ness the past two weeks or so!

I have to be truthful here- I actually haven't noogled for over a week, because, as some of you might have read from my other thread, I've been experiencing ugly brown discoloured patches around my nipples because I've been taping them when I noogle.. The patches aren't like dried skin- I tried gently exfoliating and moisturising to no avail, and they really seemed to be discolouration rather than a layer of skin like a scab- even my boyfriend noticed the patches! :'(

They've started fading, which is good, but I'm kind of at a loss about what to do. I'm worried that if I continue noogling with the bandaids, the patches will develop into darker-coloured, permanent pigmentation that I really do not want.. And if I noogle without taping my nipples, my nipples will grow, and that's definitely irreversible :(

I've been keeping up my massage routine though, and rubbing in some bust-enhancement oil every night before I sleep.. The good news is that I've kept every bit of my 0.5" of growth and my chest is still at 30"- actually, a slightly tight 30", so maybe I've grown a little :)

So at least half an inch in a little over a month is still okay, right? :p

You lovely girls have any advice on my nipple dilemma?

And a very big thank you to blue_sardine, wannabecee and secret for the compliments and congratulations ;D *hugs*
Blue_sardine, I do have difficulty finding flattering tops since my hips are so huge- it's a nightmare trying to find dresses that don't make my torso look enormous! While my waist is pretty small, my hips make me look fat when I wear most dresses! *frowns*

Happy noogling, all you lovely busty girls! :)

bonzaigirl

hi... just want to say... that i actually have big nipples (and i mean nipples okay, not the areola )... i'm a candidate for breast feeding as nipples go... ;) (just nipples okay..no boob factor... yet) and like you i also taped my buds ...before.. but my nipples seem to have a life of its own and it always break free.... and i read in one forum that someone advised to just stop the nipple taping thinggy... and i did.. i didn't taped my nipples anymore... at first yes it did swell while noogling.. but it also goes down to its big berry like appearance... it didn't grow yet... and i have been noogling for 2 months now.. i have gained about half inch on my bustline and an inch and a quarter on my overbust.. but no nipple growth... so maybe you can just stop taping your nipples... test it for a few weeks.... make it 2... just to see if it does really grow.. mine didn't .. maybe yours won't too...

i have a question though, if your buds did grow, would it be so bad???? i mean imagine big knockers with very small tits... a bit comical don't you think??? if it grew, it probably would just be proportional to your big breasts.... im just putting in my 2 pence worth... :) hope you have some relief with the nipple taping thingy

that1spaztichik

I agree with the boob/nipple proportion comment...this is what I've been saying all along. Taping, in my opinion, is not worth it because it costs money for the tape/bandaids, they usually come off anyway, and many of you are getting brown marks. Not worth it to me. My nipples haven't really grown at all, even though they expand in the domes. I think everyone is inspecting themselves too carefully for too long, so they get self-conscious about it :p

Intertwining, the brown I described in your thread on my stomach ended up fading a few weeks to maybe a month or two (it was a few years ago, can't really remember) after I stopped taping. Have faith, I remember feeling like mine would NEVER go away but now there is no trace of it...

Aim4c

Hi Intertwining,

I have similar marks from taping. I tried placing the bandaid in different positions as That1spaztichik had suggested (on another thread) but noticed that after noogling the area was red. As such, I have recently stopped taping. I have nipples like bonzailgirl and they do swell in the domes but return to their normal size afterwards...so far. Hopefully you will find a solution that you are confortable with so you can resume pumping.
You are doing so well.

All the best!

Intertwining

Thanks girls for the advice and comforting! :)

bonzaigirl and that1spaztichik, the problem is that since I'm Asian, I have large areolas and proportionately small nipples, but so far my areolas seem to have grown larger in diameter- not my actual nipples, and the big areolas/small nipples look doesn't really appeal to me.. I've always been a fan of smaller areolas and nipples (personal taste) so I'm not keen on having larger nipples or areolas, even if my boobs do grow more! :)

that1spaztichik, thankfully, the marks around my nipples have began fading and it's far less noticeable now.. Whew! Got such a scare when they started appearing, I was so worried that I'd be stuck with them forever!

Aim4c, thanks for the heads up!

Maybe you guys are right and I've been too paranoid about observing my nipples too closely and they actually haven't grown at all.. I'll try noogling for a few days and see if it's all in my head- if I wind up not having to tape them, that'd be really great since taping is such a bother, and expensive too!

Thanks guys- all of you are awesome :)

that1spaztichik

Oh yeahhhh...I remember you talking about the asian small nipple explanation, lol. Well I'm glad the marks went away!! Taping is a bother, I agree! Try noogling without them...Check out my pics, I just posted my 3rd month up, you can compare my unnoogled boobs to my 3month boobs if you'd like, to check my nipple increase, lol!!

0xducesax0

Hello intertwining!
I have been absent for a while now and unfortunately haven't been noogling at all for about a month now. The truth is i've been extremely busy lately and some friends came to stay at mine for a few weeks which just got in the way of things ... but i've started again today yay :) this time for good!
Anyway how are you coming along? the last pictures I saw are gorgeous! has your patches/nipple problem been resolved?
Keep us updated!! i'm right behind you cheering you on

junjo

OMG!!! I'd kill for those boobies and that body. I am sooooo jealous that it hurts, hahaha.
And a fast-responder too. An here I thought I had a tiny chest at 25 inches.

You are gorgeous :D
I hope that my breasts look like yours in your before pictures

Tinkerbell91

Oh my god, you have the bést body and stunning boobs! That's so creepy and weird to say but I really mean it haha. And you have really gorgeous hair too! Gah, jealous! ;D

thabai

Inter it doesn't matter if the tape measure stays on 30" mine were like that for a while... its because you're breasts are becoming rounder before they start growing outwards. And wow you're figure is lovely! You don't need bigger breasts you're in proportion already lol

t-bug

Intertwining, I'm very sorry if you've been asked before but what's your waist to hip ratio? Your waist is uber tiny- I'm totally jealous!!

Intertwining

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I've been back here- I'm so sorry for the 6 month absence!

To be honest, I haven't exactly been keeping up with my NB regime, only noogling maybe once or twice a week..

My bust measurement is still stuck around the 30" mark.. I went bra shopping last week, and got myself measured.. Bizarrely, I am now a C70 (I'm not sure what that is in the American sizing though) when I used to be a B! It's really weird that the measurement hasn't changed, but my boobs somehow seem bigger?

As in, before I could easily cup my entire boobs in my hands, but now there's some overflow when I cup them. They're fuller and heavier, but still 30" in the tape measure!

And I'm not sure how much of this growth can be attributed to the irregular noogling, or maybe I just suddenly got a hormonal growth spurt? lol!

So my original target was a C cup.. But honestly, they still don't *look* like Cs, just full Bs! So I guess I'm going to have to boot up my noogling regime again! lol!

I've still been stuck on the medium domes which I fill to the tips in about 10 minutes- the large ones can not POSSIBLY fit on my rib cage, even one at a time, because the circumference of my chest is actually only 27.5" around. The edges of the dome either gape out the sides of my chest, or rest halfway on my other boob- not a place I'd like to noogle, lol! Even with the soft rings there is no way they will ever fit.

So I intend to try the new contoured large cups- Lucy says they'll probably fit better on my smaller frame because of the shaped edges, so we'll see!

The larger cups also supposedly have more "suction power", so hopefully this amps up my growth.. :D

Intertwining

And T-bug,

I'm so sorry for the VERY late reply, but my waist is 22" in circumference, while my hips measure 33".. So I'm not too sure what the ratio is, lol ><

Kat

Hi Intertwinning, yours breasts really look great and look definately like a C cup to me!

Strumpet

Hi Intertwining,
Sounds like you've had some growth to me, even though the measuring tape's not showing it. :) Grats on the bra size increase! Possibly it's an increase in fullness instead of protruding outward and so it doesn't get captured in a circumference measurement?
And I'm having the same problem with the large cups (25" ribcage) so I'm trying the same thing with the contoured, lol.

Anastasia916

Let me start by saying how crazy I think you are and I think you are too hard on yourself and your body. I know we all have our insecurities but damn! You have a 22" waist, I'd kill to be 25" there again! I know Asians are more petite than the petitest of us white girls haha, so I know I shouldn't compare. I'm 27" underbust, well when my weight fluctuates it sometimes goes to 28". I'm 36 1/2" on the bust, 37" hips, 27" waist, and 39" butt. Now you want to talk about pear shaped??? I was DEFINITELY pearshaped before NB haha. Before any NBE I was 32" on the bust making me a US size 32AA, I'm now a 32D. I can feel your pain on not finding close that fit right for a girl who is curvy on the lower half, I usually go to urban clothing type stores in the states, not sure if you guys have them in Asia, but maybe order online? Like brands like Baby Phat, Apple Bottom, etc. fit me the best. I can't wear the name brands most white girls wear, and that's probably your problem also. You are trying to wear brands that girls with umm... to put it nicely... flat butts wear. The type of jeans I have are always the "stretch" type that way they can contour to my curves. Now your hang up on your nipples, again, are you insane??? I'd love to have small nips/areolas like yours! My areolas are huge in comparison! I seriously think you are being way too hard on yourself. I think your body is very beautiful and as others said, you are perfect just as you are! Okay now you said you didn't know what size you would be in US sizes. Ummm... with 24.5" (if I remember correctly that's what you said) for underbust, and you said 29" on the bust? or was it 27", sorry there is so much in this thread hard for me to keep track. Okay so for US sizes to get your band if you have an even number underbust measurement you add 4, odd number add 5. So for me no matter if I'm 27" or 28" I'm a 32 band. You, since you are in between, it could be 28 band or 30 band, those sizes here in the US would be extremely hard to find. So then you take the band measurement and subtract it from your bust measurement, with a 28 band subtracting from 29" you'd get 1 which is an A cup. Which doesn't make much sense because to me you look like a big B/small C. And trust me I've seen alot of tatas to know what sizes are suppose to look like lol. So yea, I wouldn't worry about what you are in a US size, since your size is extremely rare here as you are so petite. So basically our sizes do not size you correctly.

I see you're using Zoft Gum, that was the first thing that ever worked for me, glad it's working for you. But I also see you got measured and are a C cup but don't feel like you are one... we all get that. When I first started NBE I was a AA and said I would be happy with a B, got to a B and said this is it??? Then said, ok I want a C, same thing happened, then I went to a D lol. Now I'm happy with my D's but they aren't as big as I thought they would be at this size, so I'm going again for bigger haha, now I'm not stopping until I feel they are the ideal size. Seems you got booby greed :p we all get it. Good luck getting to the size you'll be happy with!

xcatface

Hi intertwining. Im just boggled at ur body we have the same exact measurements but my body looks nothing like yours. Im 30 ins in the bust but my boobs dont look as huge as urs. Im not noggling yet (turning 18 nxt week) my hips dont look nearly as...differential in my waist. Maybe youre taller? How tall are you? Im 5'0