Is it safe?

newnoogler22

Hi all!

I've been Noogling for a while, and love it. This is one of my first posts. I suppose I should have asked this question sooner haha..but how safe is it? This is going to sound ridiculous, but it can't cause tumors/cancer/etc...right? Just had to ask. Thanks.

Teeny Tiny

No, it can't cause them, but the swelling may make any that you have or get naturally more noticeable, which can actually aid in early detection and treatment. Noogling increases the blood flow to the breasts, increasing circulation and actually helps to make them more healthy. If you want to make them even healthier you may want to use Spirulina, it is used for detoxification, and there are even creams out there you can buy and apply to the breasts topically which aid in detoxifying them, making them healthier, and Spirulina seems to be helping several of us with breast growth, along with EPO, MSM and a few others.

that1spaztichik

This is why I chose to noogle over all of the other options...I have a high risk of breast cancer already (mother had it and lost her battle) so I wanted a breast-enlargement alternative that is safe. According to the Brava site (a system very similar to Noogle that has had lab testing), they claim that pumping/suction devices are safe when used as directed and do not cause cancer :)

brielle

teeny tiny,

is spirulina for detoxifying the breast? from what?

Teeny Tiny said:
No, it can't cause them, but the swelling may make any that you have or get naturally more noticeable, which can actually aid in early detection and treatment. Noogling increases the blood flow to the breasts, increasing circulation and actually helps to make them more healthy. If you want to make them even healthier you may want to use Spirulina, it is used for detoxification, and there are even creams out there you can buy and apply to the breasts topically which aid in detoxifying them, making them healthier, and Spirulina seems to be helping several of us with breast growth, along with EPO, MSM and a few others.

Rachiex

Spirulina detoxes the body and is very good for you (think it's a 'superfood'). It is also an excellent source of protein so would be good for swelling as protein is a building block for growth x

brielle

thanks. im preparing my program and im just trying to see which supplements i really need as my list is getting long lol

Paloma

Hey, I think noogling is actually healthy for the breasts as it increases circulation and brings nourishing blood to the tissues! :)

stella235

Rachiex said:
Spirulina detoxes the body and is very good for you (think it's a 'superfood'). It is also an excellent source of protein so would be good for swelling as protein is a building block for growth x

Hmmm... sounds very promising. *googles spirulina*