Is noogleberry right for me?

Kim96

Hi all,

I'm a 20 year old female and have been looked into noogleberry for a while now but just wanted to ask some questions. I think I have mild tubular breasts, as the areola and nipple are large and stick out from my breasts in one mound. In comparison to other women who have tubular breasts, mine aren't tiny, but still quite small but probably a bit more tissue than most women with the deformity have. They are pointy and I dont really have an 'underboob' because of this and it makes getting a bra to fit a bit difficult as it will fit in terms of how much they project, but it creases at the bottom of the cup because it doesn't actually fill out the whole thing.

I've never wanted surgery so that's not an option. And I don't normally want to change my body but I really want to finish what puberty started! I've had really bad confidence issues because of it, and I hate the way they look. I'm not even too biothered about them being small but I just want a round shape that looks nice and fit so nicely into a bra but obviously if they grow a cup size or two I'm not complaining! I have a product called nipplette which will hopefully help the way my nipples look, so I'm wondering if nooglebery will help me with my actual breasts. So I have some questions and do share your experiences!

1). Do they help to create a rounded shape? And by increasing size, presumably this would create an 'underboob'?
2). Do they genuinely increase the size permanently? I understand it takes patience and I'm willing to do this but once you've done it for a certain amount of time are the results permanent?
3. Do they increase the size of the nipples? Because I definitely don't need this haha. If so is there something I can put on them to protect them during the pumping sessions?
4). Last question I promise! What size would you advise I get? The bra that fits me best is a 32c (UK) but I don't quite fill this cup and my breast are small but not 'flat' as such.

Thank you for any help I look forward to hearing from you! X