is Noogleberry right for my breasts?

savasana

I want to use noogleberry to increase the fullness of my breasts, but I already have really big nipples, I am afraid they may get bigger even if I wear tape. Also...is there a wrong way to noogle,? I fear that my breasts are shaped strangely and they might fill out in a way I don't like. I attached a picture so you can get an idea of what i am talking about. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

RS50

I am also new to Noogle. I have 36B breasts. I have 2 kids and breast feeding for nearly 9 months for each has... well flattened my breast. I would like the fullness I once had. I have already ordered my Noogle and its on the way. I have done quite a bit of reading and understand that everyone is different when it comes to this but figured I would try. My husband does not want me to get implants... he seems more nervous about than I do. So with some research I am going to try this. I will post my results as I go, with the understanding that everyone is different. But it would be nice if there is someone like me and savasana that has the same breasts and has achieved some results?