Is suction like massage?...also can sickness or anything else interfere with suc

Abigail3

I'm wondering if the suction received from the noogleberry is anything similar to natrual breast enhancement massage? Or are they completely different forms? My guess would be that they are different but I've only had the experience of NBE massage.

Also, can sickness like getting the flu or something horrible like that or not eating right...etc. interfere with the swelling/growth received? Thanks! :D

P

Philli

The thing to remember is that while the breasts are in stretched mode, there is more blood flowing through the veins and blood vessels inside them. It is this increased flow of blood that causes the breasts to remain swollen after you remove the cups....at least for a while. As the vessels and veins become accustomed to this constant stretching they will adapt and stay swollen for longer periods...and eventually enlarge themselves permanently.

Therefore, if you have good blood circulation, this will happen sooner. There has been a lot of talk about Pueraria Mirifica on the forum..... initially started by me last year, because I've used it for 4 years. It is marketed today purely as a breast enhancement product but...in fact...the breast growth is a side effect of its abilities. It is actually a natural herbal product for improving blood circulation, skin care and hair growth as well as generally keeping the body healthy overall.

So, good circulation means early results.

E

entropiana

Philli, i will have to read more on PM, but do you know of any non-desirable side effects on this substance...i have read several times on its good results, so i am wondering if there are any contraindications to using it...just curious
thank you