is that a scar???

noogler 24

i always start by putting domes well below my armpit but they slide up and indent armpit after while..i nvr bothered until just now

noogler 24

how much pressure should i keep
a.cups just dont fall
b.i feel a tug
i try option b till now..boobies never been purple.red at max

James

Not a scar, looks more like a stretch mark. Suggest you apply more oil possibly over a larger area when noogling. Lubricant allows the skin to slide into the dome easier. This in turn spreads the tension over the whole area instead of just where the skin sticks.

You might also try to stop the cups from sliding up. Not sure how, using cut up old bra?

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
I don't think you are scarring yourself. I too get marks as I like to have extensive pressure on my breasts while noogling. Cant explain why I like the extreme pull bordering on pain but I do. My marks will fade if I don't noogle for about a week and be sure to ALWAYS put lotion on the marks after taking off the cups. I have found the more moisture I the skin the better for the marks to fade. I also like the higher pressure because I would like my nipples and areolas to continue to enlarge and look more feminine and it seems to help.

noogler 24

ohhh thank u thank u every body i love u all..i was so scared..i just noogled 3hrs with insanely low pressure and swell just the same as usual ..thank u so much for telling me that it is not scar
james i ll now try pumping sitting more errect..when i get easy incline on pillow they ride up..so now i guess i should sit a little more straight..sounds tiring though..but hope it helps
and james thank u for advice..that makes sense.i ll do that :)

noogler 24

tina i guess it makes us think that we are trying hard and ao we ll get bigger boobs sooner
and yeah m also lookng fwd to bigger areolas as my breasts grow..mine make me feel like a tiny girl vanishng quarter cm around nipples

James

Yes, that is to be avoided. Apply vitamin E. Stop noogling until that is cleared up. Make sure your breast is well lubricated when noogling.

noogler 24

thank you james..should i not noogle at all till it goes away? how should i apply vit E and in how long should it go?
PH didnt work for me..i swell better thn PR but didnt GROW at all n instead got a scar :( and surprisingly,as u can see ring mark in picture.. this scar is below the red mark not along it,and ring mark in this photo are at my usual position of cups..how wierd and sad !

James

It seems I did not understand correctly. I was thinking the red mark was the scar and it was part of the ring mark. Now I am a little confused, there are two concentric rings with the red mark on the inner ring. Are the two rings inner and outer edge of the dome where it presses on your chest or just the outer and the inner part is being pulled up? Ring scars are caused by the pressure of the dome edge squeezing the blood out of the area and slowly killing the skin. However, what ever is the reason I do think you should stop noogling until it is cleared up just to be safe. Massage to promote blood flow and apply the vitamin E, just cover the affected area and leave on as long as possible.

Can't remember if you are already doing this but you should be drinking water before and during your noogle sessions. This will help with swelling.

noogler 24

no dear James..not the red lines,both of them were ring marks of fresh pumping session..can u see fade white line just at tip of arrow inside bother red circles..that i thought was a scar.both the red lines faded in less than an hr i guess .but the whitish circle persists that i first saw about 3 days ago

James

I see it now, very faint. Well, for once I don't think I have read anyone discussing this before. Sorry I can't help.

noogler 24

it has been 10 days since i am pumping with foamic sheet till my breasts are purple(opposite to the 5 months of enough pressure just to hold cups)and as i mentioned,this sheet keeps pain zero...and i now massage before pumping and may be during and not after(i used to massage ring marks at end previously )..i am not sure but i feel i have grown fuller in 10 days,little bit perhaps...but probably yes..but today 1st time i saw this red line on my upper and outer edge of breast towards armpit..it was not here before i noogled yesterday..and yesterday's pumping gave it..i pump and release 15:5..also,do you think my breasts look darker than rest of my skin ? and what is this line and whatt do i do.it doenot hurt me att al with this foamic sheet and pressure to turn my breasts purple,i dont see red dots when i take off cups and it never hurts during day..also,my nipples swell when i pump,should it happen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181209-214602.png
    Screenshot_20181209-214602.png
    819.9 KB · Views: 37

James

Not much to say I haven't said before. Yes, it looks like a typical ring mark. Apply vitamin E or Arnica. I suggested earlier that massaging after pumping would reduce the swelling, but maybe massaging just the ring area after pumping is a good idea. Sorry to hear that you have to stop for a while. Is there any possibility you are not applying enough oil for good lubrication while you pump?

noogler 24

thank you so much james .yes you have guided so well about ring marks and lube,i followed your previous guide and today more than half marks are gone
can you please comment on why my breasts are getting darker ever since i started pumping at higher pressure(i hope you can appreciate the darker skin of breast in pic than remaining of my body)
this photo is 20 hrs after pumping so it is not purple breasts right after pumping