Jaida's Breast Journey

jaida

Jaida Nicole Brooks
I just received my medium domes and i really feel that this is going to work for me.
I am an MTF (male to female) transgender person with already some development on my chest but a long way to go to have the sweet boobies I desire.
I don't want to go with implants - I want my breasts to be mine not some slab of inserted unnatural silicone.
I am not looking to get huge boobies just maybe a full B cup maybe a teeny bit more growing towards a C.
Here are some pics to show one day of progress. I used the noogleberry twice yesterday for the first time for about an hour at a time .
The after shot was taken about an hour after - you can still see the telltale ring around my breasts.
The before shot was taken a few months ago but my breasts were pretty much like that before i started
They are very tender this morning. I know this fullness is not gong to last and it is not an immediate thing and will take months .
But i am going to show my progress here. So we all can learn from it .
I hope transgender girls are welcome here
Thank you Lucy for all your help in getting me the right size domes to fit my body

Jaida Nicole

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 493
  • after copy.jpg
    after copy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 593

bebeJW1

The results and consistency are WORTH IT.
Transgender females are more than welcomed here. Excellent fullness. In no time you will have permanent growth and at your goal before you know it. Just be consistent and your results will be worth it.

jeane

Italian living in France
hello,
J am a male too.

Normal session for me:

Morning:
30 min soft - break 10 /15 min. - and new session 30-45 minutes hard.

Evening:
one hour soft. 5/7 days.

For the first session of morning, I use the contoured domes XL .
in the evening, it is also with the contoured domes Xl

I have the chance to work at home.

I make a pause the weekend.

A lot of effort is needed to develop breast. Indeed two years.
It is possible to make 2 sizes naturally.

Good luck

Jeane Medela