Janie's pictures

J

janie

Hi ladies!
So I bought the noogleberry system about two years ago but I haven't been consistent with the use so I'm basically a clean slate. I figured I would post my pictures so I can track my progress... so here goes!

bra size: 34a/32b
bust: 30.5"
underbust: 27"
no children
goal: 32D like kultzu!!! ;D

These pictures were taken after pumping and holding for about 20 minutes so barely any swelling is present.. if any at all. Happy noogling everyone!

lisads

Hey Janie,
your pics look great :) i'm sure by posting more on the forum you'll want to keep up with nb more. what's your routine so far?

happy growing!

J

janie

thanks ladies! kinda weird baring them for all too see :-\ but itll help me track any progress.
so far, i've been doing the pumping and releasing method for atleast 30 minutes per session. I try to get in two sessions per day. do you think i should be upping the time? i would like to achieve a 32d if possible ;D

blue_sardine

Hi Janie,

I just emailed Lucy to ask about ordering my NB, so looks like I'll be starting to pump in the next few weeks. I'm really excited! I'm going to put up my stats and some before shots, and I'll be following your progress to give me inspiration since we're starting at around the same time. Just thought I'd let you know - I hope it inspires you to keep going and stick with it!

Good luck!
Blue

J

janie

thanks blue! hopefully we can keep each other going- I just ordered bountiful breast as well so I'll be doing a combination of both. Good luck to you ;)