Janine's hopeful journey

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Heeyy Peops,

i just ordered my NB set yesterday and i cant await to start noogling ;D

I'm getting soon on age 34, I always wanted bigger breasts, but never on the augmentation way.

I thought a long time about, how to fullfill this dream, praying didnt worked for me :D

So i found Noogleberry, ok now i'm praying on this to work for me. *praaayyy* heehhe

Ok here are two pics, with what i want to start off. I will make an uptade after my first noogling, when the set has arrived.

C ya then, have fun guys and gals :)

Attachments

• Start14-08-12.JPG
    Start14-08-12.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 596
  • Start14.08.12.JPG
    Start14.08.12.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 589

Matt B

Hi Jani M,the girls look real nice now,just wait for about six weeks.You'll lovem!!

You sound like you'll fit right in here! ;D TTYS,Matt- ;)

JaniMouse

Hi Matt,

thanks for the welcome , and the girls noticed your comment.

I thought they feel like grewed up for a bit hehehee ok just kidding.

I like my boobies now also, i'll go to love them even if they only

grow one full cup up. I think it could be possible, maayybeee hmmm.

Ok thats what i want for the moment ;D maybe more, let's look how it works and how i like it then.

But i have still to wait one week or so, until the NB set arrived me. :'(

Milinius

Hi Janine,

The toughest time with noogleberry is waiting for your order to arrive. I know it drove me crazy. It took twelve whole days! LOL

Now that I've been using it since the end of May 2012, I find my day is not complete without the cups (at least an hoursometimes 3 times a day, most often twice a day ). But remember to start slow and build up to the longer times. Keep a sharp eye out for the early signs of problems and take appropriate steps to correct if you see any start up.

I am enjoying my journey and do not want them to grow too fast. I would hate having to reduce my noogling time. I enjoy it too much. It is addictive. I am looking for growth and a bit of reshaping though.

As you probably know, there are a ton of active, knowledgeable people on here, more than willing to discuss anything you care to about booby growth. Remember the only dumb questions are the ones that weren't aksed.

You are welcome here and I'll climb off of my soapbox now, hehehe,

Taboo

JaniMouse

Thanks Boobilicous and Taboo :)

No doubt, if the time comes up i'll grab my one million questionary ahahaha....

If i imagine what you said Taboo, hmmm yesss i think there's a possibility
that i get greedy ;D

Ok how i want to start with it... I thought about, doin smaller rounds like 15 mins pumping and 5 mins massage after it.
So i want to do, the first week... one round in the morning, one round in the evening... thereafter adding every week
maybe every two weeks one round in the morning and one round in the evening, until i got on four rounds mornings and evenings.

After that i thought about adding some Acids to promote cell growth and to promote the GH production...

Yaaa so far so good ahahaah

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Jani. Welcome to the world of Noogleberry. Please put your seat backs up and your trays in the upright position and enjoy your journey. Lol. Always wanted to say that. But anyways you will love noogling. I can't get enough. But do be careful when you start noogling not to overpump. Leads to bruising and water blisters, not fun. Just be patient and you will get the results. What size are you now and what's your goal size?

JaniMouse

Thanks Dustin :)

I'm now on a 85 B cup, but its more like an middle B, not allready a full B hmm :mad:

My goal size, yaa thats a real good question, i was ever dreaming about an full C cup..
but i cant promise that i'll stop on this size if i got it^^
But i surely won't go bigger than a D cup :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
You have a great start and hope you will get what you are aiming for with the pumps :) wish the best and dont give up!

J

Joan_CD

Hi Jani!

When you finally get your cups remember two things... Don't over pressure when you pump or you will get blisters and cause more harm than good, and be consistent. Try to pump everyday. Sometimes it's hard and often frustrating but keep the faith! There may be times where you don't see progress for a while and get discouraged. Don't despair! Stick with it and all of a sudden you see the girls smiling a bigger smile!

Before you know it you will be ordering bigger bras! Good luck!!! :)

Matt B

Hi Jani,there are varying degrees of opinion on pumping every day.I think the girls are like muscles,you wouldn't work the same muscle group every day,they need a rest.But you will find what works for you.

Matt, ;)

JaniMouse

Hey Damacus, thanks for your wishes :)

Hi Joan, thanks for the knowledge sharing , i'm allways happy to hear things like this ^^

Heeyy Matt, you are absolutely right if u would go to work every day on the same group,
it's going to be counterproductive... for sure.

Cell's need time for growth and important to relax, even the skin.. u cant stretch it to goal size
in no time, without skin lesions.

I've also to look for the soreness, i'm pretty sure my boobies will get.

But first, lets count the seconds for the arrival tic toc tic toc tic toc ahaahahah :D

Matt B

Hi Janine,I don't think you will get sore if you don't over do it,mine didn't and I blistered the hell out of them once or twice.If you get a chance,look for my post on purple.That's what not to do!!
You'll be fine I'm sure.

TTYS, Matt ^____^ ;)

JaniMouse

Oohh i thought off the prolactin rise, which possibly occures due to the regular suction on the breasts

JaniMouse

??? I saw your post on purple now...

The first hmm better to say only thought i got, was OUCH

I'm still speakless

Doesn't it hurt a lot?

Matt B

No Jani,the purple didn't hurt but when i blistered the nips using the nipple cups that was irritating.If they go purple quick and sometimes mine still do,stop,massage it out and start again.
Like I said,I like your girls now but just wait! ;D

TTYS <3Matt ;)

JaniMouse

Ultra short update...

I'm still waiting for the NB shipment :'( it's like sitting on fire

I got already my acid compound ..

To be continued :)

JaniMouse

I started last night to take my acid compound, i did it like it was told.

I took it one hour before i go to bed, pretty....

In the middle of the night i woke up like SUPERWOMAN, i couldnt sleep anymore.

Hell i was in the need to do something so i went out for jogging the next 2 Hours.

I hope that it's not a permanent sideeffect, i need my sleep ;D