Jenjen's pictures

J

jenjen

Nothing too exciting here, but these might be of interest to those starting out AA.

The first picture is my starting picture from March 15. This is cycle day 12 of my menstrual cycle.

The second picture is today, April 27th. This is also the same cycle day (I have short 23 day cycles). NOTE: This is *not* a picture of swelling. This is what I see at 10 hours from my last pumping. I get good swelling that now lasts about 5 hours, but I'm more interested in what I maintain throughout the day. The difference is subtle but I hope you can see it.

D

dollface

Hi jenjen,

Thanks for posting your pictures. You are quite thin/have a muscular build, but I do see a bit of fullness underneath the nipples. Good for you!! Keep pumping and I'm sure you'll reach your goals ... dollface

A

annie

Congratulations Jenjen - there is definitely some noticeable growth around the nipple area and, as the photo was taken 10 hours after pumping, you're obviously retaining that growth too! So, positive results after only 6 weeks of pumping - keep it up - at this rate who knows what great results you'll see over the coming months!

Love Annie

L

lisamccarter

Hey JenJen,
Just starting and am very small also. Just wondering, have you ever been pregnant or ever breastfed? Hope you continue to have steady growth!
Lisa

J

jenjen

Lisa,
I had one full pregnancy and breastfed for over 2 years. I was pregnant 3 other times, but miscarried before my boobs really grew. So just the once that counts.

J

jenjen

Okay ... Here's an updated set of pics. Once again, I've been careful that all pics are 10 hours after last time pumping. So this is long after any swelling has settled. With swelling, I have at least twice the boob volume I see here.

Progress is slow, but I can see it. I didn't expect anything to happen fast since I'm starting with so little. You'll have to click on the photo here to see well enough.

C

catsrule

way to go! I can definitely see some growth there!! Keep plowing along! can you imagine your results after ,like, 3 months! Or 6 months!! What upsets me is that people think you should see results after the first few days.it takes time!! Some stop their program because they aren't in a c cup bra after a week....?????...... Yes, you will be big right after pumping, and after a few weeks you will see more swelling, and after a few more weeks, actual growth.........I try to think of this as maintenance for my body, just like situps for my abs, and the stepper for great legs.........without doing ANYTHING, guess what.you start getting flabby and thick! you HAVE to work your body! So why not incorporate a boob workout everyday!! this is so much better than taking 100's of yucky herbal pills each day, with NO real results........... sorry.went off there..........great job!!!!!!!!!thanks for pics and update!

D

drunkenhammie

yup! can definitely see growth there! and it's quite good for 3 months!
but they're so red, even after 10 hours?
do u have to pump until they're red to have any good results?

J

jellyDeeeee

Gee well done jen jen !!!!! I can see tose bigger boobs too love jellyDeeee...

J

jenjen

Drunken,
Yes .... I find to get good swelling I need to pump until they're red. Some days they stay red all the time. I tried backing off for a week or two and didn't get nearly the same swelling. I don't mind, since no one but my husband sees the redness. Also, I have *very* sensitive skin. I get a rash from many creams etc., so I suspect I turn red easier than most.

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see a difference.

H

hbower1987

Very good results Jenjen! I can see quite a bit of growth since you started using! Like you I started off quite small so my results have been a little slower than others on the site. Do you have any updated pics for us?

L

Lynn

Thanks for posting those! I'm also getting slow but steady progress. I have to say that I was skeptical when I bought the NB, although very hopeful. I didn't see much change at first but I have been very consistent and it definitely pays off. I need to measure again soon and update my stats. I cannot believe how much fuller I am. I am in my late 40s and nursed 2 babies so I have sag. I realize that NB isn't going to change the shape of my breasts and the bigger they get the more they will sag! But that's okay with me. I can wear a good bra and finally fill it out!

J

jenjen

Thanks Hblower and Lynn,
Yes I do have another pic, taken June 16th. (I should take another this month, but am heading on vacation so it won't be 'till after I'm back.

I didn't post this because I took it myself without my husband, so the angle is different and it's hard to tell if there's a difference from the previous. But here it is anyway. I don't have a measurement difference over the previous month, so I'm not sure I changed much. If I can't see a difference in the next pic I might take a break for a few weeks, with just minimal pumping.

H

hbower1987

It would be easier to tell with a side view but I definitely think there has been more progress. Have a great vacation, I look forward to seeing your progress when you return.

L

lisamccarter

Hey JenJen,
There is a very noticeable difference from your first photos to your last. Your nipples look larger and the overall breast is larger and fuller.
Lisa

C

catsrule

JenJen!! Holymoly! you are growing, and they look GREAT!!!! the small break will be a good thing, if you choose not to pump while away on your vacation.....or take pump along and keep at it, whenever you have a chance! But the small breaks , I believe, are a GOOD thing! The breast really fill up , like they "want to"....or "HAVE TO!" take care! tell us about your holiday! Beach? mountains? city?

love to all!

J

jenjen

okay ... this collage is from 0 months (start), 2 months, 4 months and 6 months.

The difference isn't super obvious, esp between later sets, but it's most recently that I can truly measure a difference, and finally fit a sculpted A cup. None of these are swelling pictures. I swell to a B cup. These are mostly 14- 17 hours after last pumping. More info in my stats section.

W

WomanInCanada

Honestly I think the difference is obvious. Congratulations!

Interesting, your comment saying you don't see more progress with longer pumping sessions. I'm wondering about that myself.

Love,
WIC

N

naturalboobs

Hey JenJen,

You can definitely see the difference! Yahoo! :)

As far as what WIC said, about longer sessions. I definitely see a huge difference with longer pumping sessions. I don't know if everyone is doing this but I pump until I feel a lot of pressure. Then when the skin stretches (about 5 minutes) and it feels a little loose I give it about three more pumps. I keep at that for about an 30 to 45 minutes, 2x a day. Last night I pumped for a whole hour, and my nipples are now touching the end of the large cups which I just started on Saturday??!!! I started very very small, measured a 34AA. I didn't even know they made that size. This is going into my fourth week on Thursday. My breast stays full just about all day. I finished my last session at 10am ETS, and now it is 4:30pm ETS, and they are still quit full!!! I don't know what to say, I have breast now!!
I just wanted to share that with everyone because, maybe its my method that has me growing so fast. I was one of those woman who's breast didn't even get bigger during pregnancy! But after NB for the first time in my life I have a B cup.

I had to buy a new bra today, because all my bra are to see, and are uncomfortable. I'm going to continue this routine until I reach a full C,, after pumping and then I will just top up as some say.

May God Bless you all,
Naturalboobs

PS

I will start a topic with this just in case the others don't see it.

W

waxingmoon

Hi Jen-Jen,
Wow. You are inspiring. Thanks for posting your pics. I can see a big difference from your first to your last - and after only 6 months... Wow! Great progress.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon